PDA

View Full Version : Beware....snitches and provocateurs are always around

devil21
09-09-2009, 11:34 PM
From an email I received from the Resistnet mailing list. I can't verify the accuracy of the account but I don't see why it would be fabricated. Besides, it's a good reminder that there are ALWAYS people around that will run to "Papa Government" to report anything you say, no matter how innocuous. Obviously the gov't is now taking such things very seriously.

A message from William/NC State Director to all members of North Carolinians for the Preservation of the Constitution on Patriotic Resistance!

This is not a farce. Today I was visited by 3 Secret Service Officers from Charlotte. Apparently something went on in the main chat room over a month ago and someone that represented themselves as a member of this group made mention that during the DC March that the Capital and White House would be stormed. Some other person that was watching the chat allegedly called the DC Parks dept and reported this. The Parks Dept did not get a phone number. Charlotte Branch of the Secret Service was notified of this 2 days ago. I checked their credentials and yes they were legit. They also had researched me and told me that I had no criminal record and was past law enforcement. They asked me if anything regarding not only storming but other means of violence had been mentioned in this group and I stated to them no. I will say that they were courteous and respectful to me to which I gave them the same respect. They have also some of my posts and I am sure many other posts here on Resistnet. Please remember that what you post is the same as saying it and what you mention in a chat room can be used for it is the same. Emotions run high at times but please be careful. Yes the actually happened today as God is my witness.

William

Always remember that anything you say WILL be acted upon by other people. Unfortunately, some people are wolves in sheep's clothing and not who you think they are. Be vigilant!

FrankRep
09-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Anything you say and do will be used against you.

Practice wisdom, keep a level head.

ScoutsHonor
09-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Good advice.

Reason
09-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Talking about committing violence is retarded.

Our revolution is non violent and that is how it is going to stay.

devil21
09-09-2009, 11:47 PM

I fail to see where talking of storming the Capital and the White House is "violent". Forceful maybe, civil disobedience maybe, a constitutional right even, but certainly not violent. The fact that 3 SS agents would be dispatched over a friggin chatroom script should be evidence enough of who responds with intimidation...but I digress.

Just remember to keep your thoughts of such things to yourself and those you trust only. You're inviting trouble if you are too out there about it. Fed.gov is ramping up and remember that all the laws passed recently (Patriot Act, Military Commissions, etc) are for YOU, not turrists.

revolutionary8
09-09-2009, 11:51 PM

Yes, that, and agent provocateurs, as well as riot police will pull shit out their ass (and yours) like its a Richard Gerebal cage. The moral of the story: It won't matter. It'll all become a part of some "dream" that you think you want to keep dreaming.
Fate/Destiny/rhythm of the Universe/ whatever ya wanna call it - it isn't emo, and it isn't bullshit...
It'll come. Hang on to your hat- better yet- learn how to knit. :D

Reason
09-09-2009, 11:52 PM
I fail to see where talking of storming the Capital and the White House is "violent". Forceful maybe, civil disobedience maybe, but certainly not violent.

2. To be extremely angry; rant and rage.
3. To move or rush tumultuously, violently, or angrily:
4. A strong or violent outburst, as of emotion or excitement: a storm of tears.
5. A violent disturbance or upheaval, as in political, social, or domestic affairs: a storm of protest.
6. A violent, sudden attack on a fortified place.

1/5 Doesn't have violent in it. :rolleyes:

devil21
09-09-2009, 11:53 PM
^^^^Thanks for the language lesson but please stop trying to hijack the thread.

Reason
09-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Yes, that, and agent provocateurs, as well as riot police will pull shit out their ass (and yours) like its a Richard Gerebal cage. The moral of the story: It won't matter.
Fate/Destiny/rhythm of the Universe/ whatever ya wanna call it - it isn't emo, and it isn't bullshit...
It'll come.

agent provocateurs are all the MORE REASON to remain NON-VIOLENT and refrain from any and ALL language that could be interpreted as violent that way the agent provocateurs are obvious when they are around.

FrankRep
09-09-2009, 11:56 PM
On the subject:

Controlled Opposition - A must read for everyone in the liberty movement
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=195399

revolutionary8
09-09-2009, 11:59 PM
agent provocateurs are all the MORE REASON to remain NON-VIOLENT and refrain from any and ALL language that could be interpreted as violent that way the agent provocateurs are obvious when they are around.

No shit cherlock. That is the jist of my post that just flew over your head.

Reason
09-10-2009, 12:04 AM
No shit cherlock. That is the jist of my post that just flew over your head.

Good to hear that http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iNecYxrpci19cM:http://www.saul.unisi.it/cdesign/imm/weAgree_logo.jpg then. :)

revolutionary8
09-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Good to hear that http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iNecYxrpci19cM:http://www.saul.unisi.it/cdesign/imm/weAgree_logo.jpg then. :)

:)

InterestedParticipant
09-10-2009, 12:30 AM
I call BS on this email this person received. Now, maybe the person did receive the email, but I don't believe that this "event" happened. This is psywar to make the public fearful of what they say, and it's bogus.

Look, while the Patriot radio and web jocks, as well as Hollywood, all focus on the Gubberment watching every word we say, that is not the focus. The way overall control is achieved is by controlling our thinking through managed persuasion.... to get us to control our own behaviors. So, the real efforts are on the front end of thought, not the backend, being so much what we say.

Hence, this is an effort to get us to control how we act and behave on the front end. It's right up there with the movie Eagle Eye and reports from Wired on all the spying techniques that are deployed. It is also why the San Francisco spy room was allowed to receive so much attention, with EFF's keystone lawyers filing a lawsuit and 60 Minutes covering it on national TV. I think the actually spying that is going on is far far less than what is advertised, for it is propaganda of spying that keeps us in check, not the spying itself.

On the subject:

Controlled Opposition - A must read for everyone in the liberty movement
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=195399
Are you really advertising this thread?

ForLiberty-RonPaul
09-10-2009, 01:37 AM
I call BS on this email this person received. Now, maybe the person did receive the email, but I don't believe that this "event" happened. This is psywar to make the public fearful of what they say, and it's bogus.

Look, while the Patriot radio and web jocks, as well as Hollywood, all focus on the Gubberment watching every word we say, that is not the focus. The way overall control is achieved is by controlling our thinking through managed persuasion.... to get us to control our own behaviors. So, the real efforts are on the front end of thought, not the backend, being so much what we say.

Hence, this is an effort to get us to control how we act and behave on the front end. It's right up there with the movie Eagle Eye and reports from Wired on all the spying techniques that are deployed. It is also why the San Francisco spy room was allowed to receive so much attention, with EFF's keystone lawyers filing a lawsuit and 60 Minutes covering it on national TV. I think the actually spying that is going on is far far less than what is advertised, for it is propaganda of spying that keeps us in check, not the spying itself.

Are you really advertising this thread?

I disagree with you here. Whether or not the "event" was real doesn't matter. Threats of violence toward anyone do not adhere to the spirit of this Freedom Movement. Obviously it is not the governments place to tell us how to think, but as responsible free citizens we should be aware that all action has an equal and opposite reaction.

InterestedParticipant
09-10-2009, 01:43 AM
I disagree with you here. Whether or not the "event" was real doesn't matter. Threats of violence toward anyone do not adhere to the spirit of this Freedom Movement. Obviously it is not the governments place to tell us how to think, but as responsible free citizens we should be aware that all action has an equal and opposite reaction.
I agree with you with respect to your statement on non-violence, and I think any review of my previous posts at RPF will demonstrate that.

But whether the event happened or not is important. It is important because if it didn't happen then it shows that this is merely a psychological warfare tactic to convince the public that the government is far more draconian than it actually is, thereby manufacturing fear in the public domain just for the purpose of control. If the event actually did occur than we have a much bigger problem on our hands.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
09-10-2009, 01:49 AM
I agree with you with respect to your statement on non-violence, and I think any review of my previous posts at RPF will demonstrate that.

But whether the event happened or not is important. It is important because if it didn't happen then it shows that this is merely a psychological warfare tactic to convince the public that the government is far more draconian than it actually is, thereby manufacturing fear in the public domain just for the purpose of control. If the event actually did occur than we have a much bigger problem on our hands.

except that the correct course of action is the same for both instances. (i.e. no talk of violence against anyone)

when they come after us for non-violent speech, then we have a serious problem. As long as they have the smoke screen of "violent speech", then we won't have any leg to stand on and violence will become inevitable.

revolutionary8
09-10-2009, 01:55 AM
except that the correct course of action is the same for both instances. (i.e. no talk of violence against anyone)

when they come after us for non-violent speech, then we have a serious problem. As long as they have the smoke screen of "violent speech", then we won't have any leg to stand on and violence will become inevitable.

This is getting out of freaking hand. It's laughable really. Leave it to the usual suspects to take "us" to the next level.
"stormed"
"Stormed" with protestors, "stormed with activists", "stormed with emails", "stormed with fan mail", The actor "stormed" off stage
shall I go on?
I think resistnet is as fishy as a can of tuna, but this is ridiculous. I can't help but think it just might be some sort of "test run". call me paranoid. I can take it.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
09-10-2009, 02:17 AM
what?

revolutionary8
09-10-2009, 02:26 AM
what?

I'm guessing you didn't read the OP?

you wrote:
"when they come after us for non-violent speech, then we have a serious problem."

Use of the term "storming" seems pretty non-violent to me. Tell me, will the NSA start flagging that term in wire taps?

It's stormin' outside.

from the op:

someone that represented themselves as a member of this group made mention that during the DC March that the Capital and White House would be stormed. Some other person that was watching the chat allegedly called the DC Parks dept and reported this.

This is ridiculous.
And scary.
If it's real. And scary if it isn't real.

rrcamp
09-10-2009, 02:30 AM

+1

revolutionary8
09-10-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally Posted by CivilRadiant

+1

FCOL, once again, who suggested "violence"?