PDA

View Full Version : Hal Lindsey : Never Waste A Good Crisis

qwerty
09-09-2009, 11:18 PM
YouTube - Hal Lindsey : Never Waste A Good Crisis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF7IAr5sRXM)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/9j29b/hal_lindsey_never_waste_a_good_crisis/

qwerty
09-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Must see! :)

youngbuck
09-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Hal Lindsey is very wrong an MANY things, and has mislead a great number of people.

qwerty
09-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Hal Lindsey is very wrong an MANY things, and has mislead a great number of people.

But not this time...

qwerty
09-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Check this out!

Sandra
09-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Why wasn't Lindsey talking about this during the Bush administration?

acptulsa
09-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Well, we're certainly not wasting this crisis. They only hate us for capitalizing on it even though we didn't create it. Imagine our cheek at using the crisis they created for the people's gain! We should be ashamed! :D

That'll teach the @#$%ers that when you're hired to govern competently, you should just govern competently! Machiavelli's dead, you jackasses...

qwerty
09-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Why wasn't Lindsey talking about this during the Bush administration?

Ask him! :)

Pericles
09-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Well, we're certainly not wasting this crisis. They only hate us for capitalizing on it even though we didn't create it. Imagine our cheek at using the crisis they created for the people's gain! We should be ashamed! :D

That'll teach the @#$%ers that when you're hired to govern competently, you should just govern competently! Machiavelli's dead, you jackasses...

What's wrong with Machiavelli?

"Good arms and good laws go together. Where the people have recourse to good arms, no Prince dare make a bad law." - The Prince

Switzerland "They are the best armed - and most free people in Europe."

Todd
09-10-2009, 10:34 AM

Yes. You're right

Does that mean his conclusion in this piece is without merit? :confused:

Stary Hickory
09-10-2009, 10:56 AM

Precisely it's time to turn things around for the people. This time we know, we have access to the truth at our fingertips if we care to look and keep an open mind. This is exactly what I want to be involved in, there is no rule saying that Tyranny must always gain, we can push it back or even abolish Tyranny.

There people must believe this, despair has been a weapon of statists too long.

qwerty
09-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Bump!

:)

youngbuck
09-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Does that mean his conclusion in this piece is without merit? :confused:

No, I didn't mean to imply that. Just stating my opinion of the guy, that's all.

qwerty
09-10-2009, 10:17 PM
No, I didn't mean to imply that. Just stating my opinion of the guy, that's all.

ok :)