PDA

View Full Version : KY Fight Flyers for 9/12 needed NOW!!!!

Matt Collins
09-09-2009, 09:59 PM
This is URGENT!!!

We need someone to help design flyers to hand out in Washington, DC on Saturday 9/12 to help promote Rand Paul!!!

Also Rand will be in DC on 9/16 for a fund raiser (more details announced soon).

The flyers need to primarily promote Rand Paul, the KY Fight (Sep 23rd), and also mention his 9/16 visit to DC directing more people to the www.RandPaul2010.com (http://www.RandPaul2010.com) website for more information on the DC fund raiser.

Keeping with the KY fight theme, here is what is being tossed about thus far:

Pick Your Battles Wisely…

We the People vs. Establishment

Liberty-Minded Reform vs. Status Quo

Fiscal Responsibility vs. [?]

Rand Paul vs. Trey Grayson

There will be tens of thousands of conservative/liberty types in DC this Saturday and it's the perfect place to promote Rand. We cannot miss this opportunity!

If you are a graphic artist PLEASE lend some assistance here! nicolekardell@yahoo.com is coordinating this effort and the DC fund raiser on the 16th.

Kotin
09-09-2009, 09:59 PM
bump

centure7
09-10-2009, 05:15 AM
This is URGENT!!!

We the People vs. Establishment

Liberty-Minded Reform vs. Status Quo

Fiscal Responsibility vs. [?]

Rand Paul vs. Trey Grayson

If you are a graphic artist PLEASE lend some assistance here! nicolekardell@yahoo.com is coordinating this effort and the DC fund raiser on the 16th.

Fiscal Responsibility vs. Liberal Spending
Fiscal Responsibility vs. Big Spending
Fiscal Responsiblity vs. Mountain of Debt

+Embracing Freedom vs. Sacrificing Freedom to Terrorism.
(assuming Trey was pro-"patriot" ACT)

PaulaGem
09-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Fiscal Responsibility vs. Liberal Spending
Fiscal Responsibility vs. Big Spending
Fiscal Responsiblity vs. Mountain of Debt

+Embracing Freedom vs. Sacrificing Freedom to Terrorism.
(assuming Trey was pro-"patriot" ACT)

Why wasn't this dealt with a month ago? You're going to pay more for last minute printing. I really don't understand this method of "organization".

LibertyEagle
09-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Matt, you've seen these, right?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=208636

MRoCkEd
09-10-2009, 08:18 AM
The 9/12 people need to know who Rand and Trey are.

Maybe it could have a screenshot of Rand on Glenn Beck and a quote
"I don't trust many politicians... but I think you are the real deal"
- Glenn Beck [not exact]

It also could mention that Rand is the first candidate to sign the 9/12 pledge in Kentucky.

Matt Collins
09-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Why wasn't this dealt with a month ago?This idea was just brought to my attention recently.

Matt Collins
09-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Matt, you've seen these, right?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=208636 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=208636)Thanks for pointing this out.

Austin
09-10-2009, 09:48 AM
The 9/12 people need to know who Rand and Trey are.

Maybe it could have a screenshot of Rand on Glenn Beck and a quote
"I don't trust many politicians... but I think you are the real deal"
- Glenn Beck [not exact]

It also could mention that Rand is the first candidate to sign the 9/12 pledge in Kentucky.

this. this. THIS!

It's a d 9/12 march, so we need to consider the audience.. Many if not most will be Glenn Beck folks, and I assure almost everyone there probably watches Glenn Beck.. If a new flyer is designed, please focus on his appearances on Glenn Beck, as well as the fact that he is a 9/12 candidate in Kentucky (the first, actually).

erowe1
09-10-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm in the DC area now. I don't expect to be able to attend the march. But I've been trying to recruit people willing to pass these things out and have tried to help coordinate in any way I can, including offering to have the cards sent to my in-laws' house so I could hand deliver them to the Rand supporters who will be there if necessary. But I have been completely unsuccessful at finding anyone on these forums who will do it.

Matt Collins
09-10-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm in the DC area now. I don't expect to be able to attend the march. But I've been trying to recruit people willing to pass these things out and have tried to help coordinate in any way I can, including offering to have the cards sent to my in-laws' house so I could hand deliver them to the Rand supporters who will be there if necessary. But I have been completely unsuccessful at finding anyone on these forums who will do it.Send me a message on FaceBook about this and I will direct you to some people who would be.