PDA

View Full Version : Ozarks Secession Project

libertythor
09-29-2007, 07:23 AM
I think the Ozarks in Missouri and Arkansas would be a fertile ground for a rebellion if things keep getting out of hand with the federal government.

The demographics there are ripe.

What do you think?

JosephTheLibertarian
09-29-2007, 07:25 AM
I have no idea. Sure would be entertaining

libertythor
09-29-2007, 07:28 AM
There are tons of people there that do well on a cash basis. People who make only 20,000 a year live very well and aren't pleased when the government tries to offer them help. People there are proud.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-29-2007, 07:29 AM
The FBI will go in and massacre everyone.... the fnc will brand them "home grown terrorists"

libertythor
09-29-2007, 07:31 AM
That could happen, but imagine the outcry. Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Illinois...aren't too far away. People all over have relatives in the region. The truth couldn't be supressed.

ButchHowdy
09-29-2007, 07:36 AM
So . . . eh, is Eric Estrada behind any of this?!?

reduen
09-29-2007, 08:20 AM
This is a tricky question to answer given the fact that we are not really free to speak our peace any more.

I will not take the poll but my answer is this:

I am now willing to do anything necessary, short of sin (as I am a Christian) in order to reverse the current trend of our government in taking away our sovernty and true liberties and bring America back to the principles and clear intent of the patriot founders of this country.

This does not include murder as I personally believe murder to be sin.

P.S.

I live in Arkansas.