PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Peter Schiff's 9/9/09 Money Bomb a HUGE Success!!!!

dannno
09-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Ok, maybe not so far..But we're really close to $1 million so let's get there tonight!!

But seriously, it was like a self-fulfilling prophecy. I saw bad reactions last night right at midnight.. I mean, maybe people wanted to wait until today to donate? So all day today we've had negative threads about the money bomb.. no wonder people weren't donating!!

So I decided I'd at least make a thread about it with a positive title.. let's try to keep this bumped and get Schiff to $1 million ASAP!

speciallyblend
09-09-2009, 06:28 PM
i hear you, if i had some money i would, but if you know anyone willing to donate to us? let me know;) we have about 150,000 in medical bills after insurance for an accident that wasn't even our fault!! o well i can tell you right now the insurance industry and medical and the lawyers are on the shit list along with the gop!!! the insurance companies sure know how to pay off the dems and republicans. while americans like my wife are getting screwed by ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

i guess insurance companies are lucky i have no access to f-18s!!

as far as i am concerned both parties especially the gop are full of BS!!

good luck with the peter schiff moneybomb!!

now that we have been screwed by the insurance companies. my wife will be denied now! they better get some reform going or both parties can kiss my aZZ!

phill4paul
09-09-2009, 06:31 PM
i hear you, if i had some money i would, but if you know anyone willing to donate to us? let me know;) we have about 150,000 in medical bills after insurance for an accident that wasn't even our fault!! o well i can tell you right now the insurance industry and medical and the lawyers are on the shit list along with the gop!!! the insurance companies sure know how to pay off the dems and republicans. while americans like my wife are getting screwed by ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

i guess insurance companies are lucky i have no access to f-18s!!

as far as i am concerned both parties especially the gop are full of BS!!

good luck with the peter schiff moneybomb!!

now that we have been screwed by the insurance companies. my wife will be denied now! they better get some reform going or both parties can kiss my aZZ!

^^^