PDA

View Full Version : ...and now, THE LIBERAL POINT OF VIEW

clb09
09-09-2009, 11:21 AM
http://images.salon.com/comics/tomo/2009/09/08/tomo/story.jpg

gls
09-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Do these people actually believe that Obama is opposed to "torture, warrentless wiretapping, and a war based on lies"? One would think his advocacy, codification and expansion of the above might cause some concern among his supporters, but apparently actions and facts are irrelevant in their hyper partisan world.

zach
09-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Gallant = Glenn Beck, Goofus = informed American with dissenting political view?

Mini-Me
09-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Do these people actually believe that Obama is opposed to "torture, warrentless wiretapping, and a war based on lies"? One would think his advocacy, codification and expansion of the above might cause some concern among his supporters, but apparently actions and facts are irrelevant in their hyper partisan world.

Exactly! Where the hell is Goofus now, while someone from his favorite party is continuing and expanding the same policies he was protesting before? Oh, he's not protesting anymore, and he's making fun of the people who are continuing to protest things? I see. :rolleyes: This cartoon is self-congratulatory bullshit. That's the thing I can't stand about partisans...they just can't seem to grasp the idea that some people have been speaking out against ALL of this, and as a consequence are becoming increasingly pissed off as time goes on.

tremendoustie
09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Ds spend most of their time accusing Rs of hypocrisy, and vice versa. They're both usually right.