PDA

View Full Version : Video- Tea Party at State Capitol in Texas

Bryan
09-09-2009, 10:56 AM
My latest video work:

YouTube - Stand Up For Texas - Tea Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBL1yKfVuyA)

Dreamofunity
09-09-2009, 11:30 AM
I really hope the tea party movement turns into an idealogical movement and isn't just a partisan complaint.

I like what I hear from them, but I fear they're just pissed off Republicans and last year they were supporting everything that went on.

extrmmxer
09-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Awesome job.

Bryan
09-09-2009, 12:28 PM
I really hope the tea party movement turns into an idealogical movement and isn't just a partisan complaint.

I like what I hear from them, but I fear they're just pissed off Republicans and last year they were supporting everything that went on.
I understand what you're saying- just remember though that each tea party is run independently- there is no central command. Also, the tea parties are educating many people to a large scope of issues that aren't just GOP cheerleading. YMMV.

Awesome job.
Thanks! :)

Cowlesy
09-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Great video!! Hope it finds its way to the PCs of some of those participants.

Dreamofunity
09-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Oh, btw, the video is great; I was just expressing concerns on the Tea Party movement in general.

Kotin
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
spot on.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-09-2009, 01:16 PM
My latest video work:

YouTube - Stand Up For Texas - Tea Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBL1yKfVuyA)

The Declaration of Independence is not law. To the contrary, our Founding-Fathers did not establish a government as its official rulers but as the unoffical members (We the people . . .). They achieved this by the use of natural law establishing for this nation a crystal clear Civil-Purpose. This self-evident truth went beyond being understood by the minds of a few (lawyers) to be unalienably understood by the collective conscience of every human soul. If a human soul did not understand this self-evident truth, it was deemed not fit to be a king but a tyrant. The rule of a tyrant should be divorced.

Kotin
09-09-2009, 01:22 PM
The Declaration of Independence is not law. To the contrary, our Founding-Fathers did not establish a government as its official rulers but as the unoffical members (We the people . . .). They achieved this by the use of natural law establishing for this nation a crystal clear Civil-Purpose. This self-evident truth went beyond being understood by the minds of a few (lawyers) to be unalienably understood by the collective conscience of every human soul. If a human soul did not understand this self-evident truth, it was deemed not fit to be a king but a tyrant. The rule of a tyrant should be divorced.

wrong.. it was officially signed into law by congress a couple decades after being written.