PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to 9/11: Sometimes you have to fight for those that cant fight for themselves

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
09-09-2009, 09:11 AM
http://ur1.ca/bdu1

BY DAVID ERIC ALLEN

Published: 9/9/09

Sometimes you have to fight for those that can't fight for themselves...

That is all I am trying to say.

If you worked in the WTC on 9/11/01, wouldn't you want me to fight for the world to find out the truth about how you died?

If I worked in WTC on 9/11/01, would you not fight until your last dying breath to let the world know what really happened to me?

Because of the false flag terror attacks that took place on 9/11, we have started multiple wars and there have literally been millions of civilian casualties because of the choices made after 9/11.

These people did nothing wrong. Try putting yourself in some of these peoples position sometimes.

Those that are dead cannot fight any longer and it is for those that are living to carry the torch.

Some say that it is all "history" and that even if everyone knew the truth nothing could be done, but I disagree.

If our Congress, Senate, and Executive branch knew the real truth about 9/11, what would happen?

First of all, most importantly a truly independent investigation would find out the real culprits and they would hopefully be tried, convicted, and killed for their crimes against humanity. Which in my opinion, they should be.

Second of all, the United States would stop these endless wars and apologize for the crimes that a few "evil" and "satanic" men committed. Although this would not make it right, hopefully they would accept our apology.

Continuing with this false facade of history will forever tarnish the United States and until the truth is revealed about this fateful day, (which has forever changed our foreign and domestic policy for the worst, removed nearly all of our civil liberties, and killed millions of innocent civilians and will continue to kill millions more), we as a people and a nation will never be at Peace.

That is why 9/11 is so important.

Furthermore, completely conscientiously understanding the truth about this day and the true perpetrators (whoever they may be, I have never said I know who did it) is 100% important to truly understanding the course of history.

It is not even something I question any longer.

For those who are a skeptical, try taking a full day researching the subject and not defending the official story.

Is all you have to do is look at World Trade Center building 7. It was a 47 story building that fell at 5 PM on the same day that WTC 1 and 2 fell. Here is the video.

YouTube - wtc 7 collapse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A)

How did it fall when it was never hit by any plane? The answer is it couldn't have fallen without explosives.

This has been proven time and time again by numerous architects and engineers. Over 830 have signed the pledge on Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

If there was something that anyone was 100% adamant about and wanted me to look further into, I would for sure.

Truthfully, when I first learned everything about it, it felt like a huge weight had been taken off of my shoulders because I understood history better and why our nation was in the situation that it was in.

I will continue this fight and spreading the truth for as long as I live because like I said earlier, if you were in that building you would want me to fight for you.

Sometimes you have to fight for those that can't fight for themselves...

See you at Ground Zero

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
09-09-2009, 10:15 AM
bump

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
09-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Occasionally, my father and I get into extremely heated arguments over touchy subjects about our own political beliefs. Usually once he raises his voice, I raise mine and it is a never-ending shouting match until one of us gives up. Since we are both so stubborn, it is hard for either of us to back down.

Not to say that fathers and sons do not argue about politics or history, our fights just happen to cover the attacks of 9/11. Perhaps it is the mere thought that our government, or at least a handful of corrupt individuals, could pull off such a heinous and evil act to civilians within our nation that really sets both of us off. Furthermore, although he does not believe in most of the "conspiracy" theories that I present, he has made it clear to me that he does not support the "official" story either.

Anyways, I wrote him this letter today and attempted to reason with him why I continue to support 9/11 Truth and will do so for the rest of my life.