PDA

View Full Version : Trey Grayson's Website

RonPaulFanInGA
09-09-2009, 08:00 AM
http://www.treygrayson.com/

This has got to be the worst website for a major political candidate I have ever seen. No issues. Updated once in a blue moon. No videos. Boring and unappealing. Outdated stuff ("see Trey in a city near you on August 26-28!") littering the front page.

Even Jill Bohnson has a nice website....and he's broke (http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/mapHSCandDetail.do?election_yr=2010&detailType=cand&cand_id=S0KY00164&category=stateS_all&stateName=KY) and has non-existent poll numbers.

ctiger2
09-09-2009, 08:55 AM
:D What a POS that site is...

Chester Copperpot
09-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Of course.. hes not looking to raise money nor represent the people.. he only cares about the big special interest groups..

Aratus
09-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Trey Grayson has a website! he's VERY as in french 'tres' 20th century!!!
at some point i'm going to list all the mis~spellings of his name, and all
possible nicknames, and run a poll or two on some of the better ones...

brandon
09-09-2009, 09:13 AM
http://www.treygrayson.com/

This has got to be the worst website for a major political candidate I have ever seen. No issues. Updated once in a blue moon. No videos. Boring and unappealing. Outdated stuff ("see Trey in a city near you on August 26-28!") littering the front page.

Even Jill Bohnson has a nice website....and he's broke (http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/mapHSCandDetail.do?election_yr=2010&detailType=cand&cand_id=S0KY00164&category=stateS_all&stateName=KY) and has non-existent poll numbers.

Most of the establishment politicians don't put issues on their website.

Issues don't win elections, money and image does.

Bern
09-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Puppets don't take stands unless their strings are pulled.

TruthisTreason
09-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Trey is probably laughing why we waste all of our time at fairs, football games and etc.
The whole time he knows this is a closed primary and all the party hacks support him.

I think our volunteers should TARGET GOP VOTERS.:p

steined
09-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Waste our time at fairs, football games, etc?

Matt Collins
09-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Waste our time at fairs, football games, etc?Yeah we wouldn't want to be out and among the People now would we? :rolleyes:

dannno
09-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Who's that??

TruthisTreason
09-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Yeah we wouldn't want to be out and among the People now would we? :rolleyes:

In a general it makes more sense. What I'm implying is that time MAY be more well spent using voter vault and going door to door than hanging out at fairs....

My 2 cents take it for what it's worth.

specsaregood
09-09-2009, 12:28 PM
In a general it makes more sense. What I'm implying is that time MAY be more well spent using voter vault and going door to door than hanging out at fairs....

Absolutely. door to door targetting starting with supervoters and past primary voters is the way to go. The fairs are easier; but eventually people will need to start targetting GOP voters only.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Absolutely. door to door targetting starting with supervoters and past primary voters is the way to go.

This and direct mail to past republican voters is the way you win.

specsaregood
09-09-2009, 12:38 PM
This and direct mail to past republican voters is the way you win.

The fairs and outdoor events are much more fun than door to door; but are we in it for fun or to win?

With that said, if the volunteers are going to do such events the only way to make it somewhat worthwhile is if they have voter registration cards to hand out and/or collect (depending on the rules of your state). Otherwise the vast majority of the people you talk to won't even be able to vote in the GOP primary.

TruthisTreason
09-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Nice to see some people see the same thing I see.....

Matt lives in a state with an open primary... ;)

dr. hfn
09-09-2009, 02:23 PM
good, i hope his site stays shitty

Matt Collins
09-09-2009, 03:03 PM

My 2 cents take it for what it's worth.
Oh yeah, that wasn't directed at you of course, it was directed at Grey Tracin.

But you're right in the regard that direct marketing is the best approach. I have a minor in marketing and completely understand that one must first segment and then target the customers (voters).

Fairs, parades, etc is good for visibility and name recognition, however direct door-to-door contact is the best way to win an election.

itshappening
09-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Oh yeah, that wasn't directed at you of course, it was directed at Grey Tracin.

But you're right in the regard that direct marketing is the best approach. I have a minor in marketing and completely understand that one must first segment and then target the customers (voters).

Fairs, parades, etc is good for visibility and name recognition, however direct door-to-door contact is the best way to win an election.

and getting on the radio/tv... !

dr. hfn
09-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Rand just released an announcement that he has hired staff and started direct mailing.

RyanRSheets
09-09-2009, 09:57 PM
We have a huge supporter base in comparison to Trey. We can canvass the hell out of Kentucky if we try. That isn't going to be an issue unless we're completely incompetent about it. Registered Republicans aren't going to disappear at the beginning of the year.

Right now I think our efforts would be most effective if we focused on registering as many people as we can for Rand before the end of the year. We only have about 3 and a half months to register new people, yet we have about 9 months left to do door to doors. It seems like going door to door right now would be a waste of time that could be spent talking to people who might not be registered. We can either try to register new Republicans for Rand, or we can hope and pray that we can get a sufficient number of registered Republicans behind Rand in the primary. We can focus solely on bringing the Republican party to Rand and make this a partisan campaign or we can try to bring the people to Rand and overwhelm the party.

I think fairs and tea parties are among the best possible things we can be doing right now. Call me crazy.

Jeremy
09-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Almost as bad as Rob Simmons' site http://www.joinrobsimmons.com/