PDA

View Full Version : Palin Supports Obama In Afghanistan

catdd
09-09-2009, 04:12 AM
You can put a dress on a neocon but you still can't take them anywhere.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/08/palin-sides-with-obama-on-afghanistan/

yokna7
09-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Sarah who? Oh, she's that mayor from Alaska.....yea I remember now. Anything she says in of little significance because of limited brain capacity. However, I do fear the day she starts a exploratory committee for a presidential bid, which should be soon.....Can you believe anyone would vote for this woman?

FrankRep
09-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Sarah who? Oh, she's that mayor from Alaska.....yea I remember now. Anything she says in of little significance because of limited brain capacity. However, I do fear the day she starts a exploratory committee for a presidential bid, which should be soon.....Can you believe anyone would vote for this woman?

Was the governor of Alaska. She quit.

iddo
09-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Palin aligns herself with neocons, while National Review attempts to purge neocons:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=209174

kahless
09-09-2009, 08:00 AM

I hope she does not win the nomination but if it came down to it she would still be a far better choice of the 2008 two progressives Obama or McCain. Unlikely, but she needs to rid herself of her newly found neocon values and return to being a Conservative.

Bucjason
09-09-2009, 09:03 AM

I like how she is anti-establishment . It's the reason the McCain camp turned against her.

She's not all bad, but she WOULD have an aggressive foriegn policy ,and she is not the smartest. You don't have to be smart to be a good leader though , you just need common sense. Obama is smart, and look at the disaster he has been...

I could possibly vote for her if the worst thing about her was supporting the war in afghanistan...we still don't really know much about her , however.

catdd
09-09-2009, 09:09 AM
This could be just a sneaky way to save his sagging approval ratings by propping up Obama's pet war in Afghanistan. These Dems and Pubs are just two sides of the same coin - one side would be worthless without the other.
Could be that the entire 2-party system (including FOX and CNN) feels threatened by the growing interest in 3rd party.

acptulsa
09-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Supports Obama? What does he care? They're both supporting the CIA's attempt to corner the poppy/opium market. Simply put.

catdd
09-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Supports Obama? What does he care? They're both supporting the CIA's attempt to corner the poppy/opium market. Simply put.

Interesting observation.

jmdrake
09-09-2009, 10:48 AM
I like how she is anti-establishment . It's the reason the McCain camp turned against her.

She's not all bad, but she WOULD have an aggressive foriegn policy ,and she is not the smartest. You don't have to be smart to be a good leader though , you just need common sense. Obama is smart, and look at the disaster he has been...

I could possibly vote for her if the worst thing about her was supporting the war in afghanistan...we still don't really know much about her , however.

The worst thing about her was her support for the Bush - McCain - Obama bailout. No bailout supporters get my vote period.

Liberty Star
09-09-2009, 10:51 AM

She's good for Israeli foreign policy, not American. Religious misguided fruitcakes like her are the reason collective punishment of Barack Hussein Obama has been sent hy Him. That being said, she's hot.

ClayTrainor
09-09-2009, 10:52 AM
"Iraq is gods war" - Sarah palin

I wonder if she thinks Afghanistan is a mission from god as well.

Liberty Star
09-09-2009, 10:55 AM
"Iraq is gods war" - Sarah palin

I wonder if she thinks Afghanistan is a mission from god as well.

Because her god told her that some races are more chosen than others.

catdd
09-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Because her god told her that some races are more chosen than others.

That and a little under the table manipulation by AIPAC.

Liberty Star
09-09-2009, 11:23 AM
That and a little under the table manipulation by AIPAC.

Those dirty rats with foreign loyalties. That's actually more plausible, it's all about worldly greeds for many of these religious extremists. She had also called oil pipeline "will of god". Ironically, real will of God was to get her out of office prematurely it turns out.