PDA

View Full Version : The perfect storm! - broken out from another thread

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2009, 03:07 AM
This is a perfect storm! - look at the Dems dig their own grave!

We are in a down economy. 1 in 6 or 1 in 7 ppl do not have health insurance - many because they are unemployed. Many because they are just getting by. Now think mortgages and the effect of these people being forced at the point of a gun, so are barely hanging on right now, of being FORCED to hand over 12+ % of their income to buy insurance.... Can you say REVOLT! - I thought you could!

On top of this, it will hit the young and healthy hardest. Those that make the least.

Grab some popcorn and sit back to watch the fireworks! - Corporate greed and the gvmt nanny state is doing a tap dance on their penis - while wearing golf shoes!

And this is on top of "cap and trade" making allready high utility bills 60+ % higher!

-t

Objectivist
09-09-2009, 03:48 AM
This is a perfect storm! - look at the Dems dig their own grave!

We are in a down economy. 1 in 6 or 1 in 7 ppl do not have health insurance - many because they are unemployed. Many because they are just getting by. Now think mortgages and the effect of these people being forced at the point of a gun, so are barely hanging on right now, of being FORCED to hand over 12+ % of their income to buy insurance.... Can you say REVOLT! - I thought you could!

On top of this, it will hit the young and healthy hardest. Those that make the least.

Grab some popcorn and sit back to watch the fireworks! - Corporate greed and the gvmt nanny state is doing a tap dance on their penis - while wearing golf shoes!

And this is on top of "cap and trade" making allready high utility bills 60+ % higher!

-t

I suggest you listen to my recent posting.

I can hear the Obama crew sitting back asking "When is that outbreak of Swine Flu supposed to hit?"

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2009, 04:13 AM
I suggest you listen to my recent posting.

I can hear the Obama crew sitting back asking "When is that outbreak of Swine Flu supposed to hit?"

linky?

-t

Objectivist
09-09-2009, 04:18 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=209285

The suggestion that Obama and company said any such thing was sarcasm on my part.

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Blimp!