PDA

View Full Version : Should liberty forest advertise on Ridley Report?

Reason
09-08-2009, 09:50 AM
YouTube - Advertiser shortage sparks Ridley cutback (NH media) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcP7sPwoRjg)

Reason
09-08-2009, 02:28 PM
bump

Dreamofunity
09-08-2009, 02:59 PM
No offense to the man with this question, but why does he need advertisement? Most his videos cost close to nothing, his camera is probably paid off by now, and the domain name probably isn't that much.

Tons of people make daily youtube videos with no advertisement.

I respect his activism, and if someone at LF wants to advertise with him I'd welcome it fully, but just curious on the overall need of it.

Best of luck to Ridley, hopefully someone chooses to advertise with him because his videos are interesting.

BuddyRey
09-08-2009, 03:37 PM
I wish I had a service to advertise, but I'm currently unemployed.

Times are tough all over!

brandon
09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
No offense to the man with this question, but why does he need advertisement? Most his videos cost close to nothing, his camera is probably paid off by now, and the domain name probably isn't that much.

Tons of people make daily youtube videos with no advertisement.

I respect his activism, and if someone at LF wants to advertise with him I'd welcome it fully, but just curious on the overall need of it.

Best of luck to Ridley, hopefully someone chooses to advertise with him because his videos are interesting.

Maybe he just wants to be compensated for his time. I'm sure it takes at least an hour to edit one of his videos, and he spends a lot of time traveling to different events in NH to cover them.

specsaregood
09-08-2009, 04:25 PM
So his sales pitch is that one should advertise with him if they like the content and want to see more or overall for the good of the liberty movement? That isn't much of a sales pitch business-wise, might as well just ask for donations.

Dreamofunity
09-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Maybe he just wants to be compensated for his time. I'm sure it takes at least an hour to edit one of his videos, and he spends a lot of time traveling to different events in NH to cover them.

In that case, I hope he gets compensated. Some valuable on the ground info on the FSP comes from Ridley.

FSP-Rebel
09-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Likely I'll be promo-ing my new LLC on the Ridley Report in the relative near future.

tremendoustie
09-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Yes! Ads on Ridley!! :)

pacelli
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
People still watch that guy who mangles advertisements with that stupid voice he does?

Reason
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
People still watch that guy who mangles advertisements with that stupid voice he does?

:eek:

Ridley is awesome foo!