PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore's new movie: "Capitalism is evil"

Knightskye
09-07-2009, 04:00 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSTRE5850F320090906?sp=true

"You have to eliminate it and replace it with something that is good for all people and that something is democracy."

I feel like hitting him over the head with something, but I'm against the initiation of force.

wizardwatson
09-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Everyone wants to be the messiah, but no one wants to study how God has already made nature, in order to solve problems.

If we all did that for an hour a week, we wouldn't need capitalism, democracy, or a messiah.

FrankRep
09-07-2009, 06:01 AM
If Michael Moore is against Capitalism... what does he want?

wizardwatson
09-07-2009, 06:05 AM

A slave master more like him.

Michael probably knows as much about real liberty as we know about movie making. This is why non-antagonistic communication is so important. The problem isn't lack of force of an idea. It is the complete ignorance of it.

awake
09-07-2009, 07:39 AM

Moore does not understand Capitalism. If he did he would realize that he earns his living using the this system. And after realizing this truth, it would be obvious that he is advocating the attack on himself.

Unless his dream is to make government propaganda films, he should understand what he is truly supporting.

winston_blade
09-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Does this mean that his movie is free?

awake
09-07-2009, 08:31 AM
He might as we call the movie: I am Evil - the story of how Michael Moore came to terms with being a closet capitalist.

And while I am at it; Moore is actually attacking the effects of many years of incremental socialization. He, like many, is blaming capitalism for what government meddling has brought about.

Knightskye
09-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Does this mean that his movie is free?

Hah. Yeah, I wonder if he'll donate 100% of the proceeds to a charity he coincidentally owns stock in.