PDA

View Full Version : WTH Mike Huckabee hosting a show on FOX?

Dianne
09-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Just when you think FOX News has one ounce of decency... here comes a show hosted by Mike Huckabee? After all, Mike and Guiliani worked hard to be sure Obama was elected. Rudy took the union vote, mob bosses... crime syndicate votes...Huckabee took the religious fanatic vote and even when they were sure they could not win... someone paid both of them off to be sure John Insane (no chance in hell candidate) would win the republican nomination. Now Suckabee has a show on FOX?

I was astonished tonight when cooking dinner that he was hosting a show. He has about as much religion in him as the tuna can I opened tonight. And there is no doubt that Suckabee and the mafia dude Rudy, were plants to give Obama the win.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Where have you been? He's had that show for quite awhile now.

Epic
09-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Old news - and yes the show is designed to make Mike Huckabee more popular in 2012.

Romney, Huckabee, and Palin are gonna be powerhouses in 2012 - the only person who can stop one of them is Ron Paul.

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Fox is in the business of news shaping and manipulation and apparently bribing or buying politicians ; they have never broken a news story that was supposed to be the accomplishment in journalism. Fox owner Murdoch has been offering future "jobs" to politicians while they are still in office in some cases. It was reported that he had offered jobs to British PM Tony Blair and other British gov officials while they were in office.

So far he has these people working for him if I got it correct:

Mike Huck
Carl Rove
Mucaca fame Virginia governor whose name is escaping me
Reagan Iran Contra guy
Notorious Geraldo

Who else?

Dianne
09-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Well another station to add to my dnd list.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I love Big Brother.

Conza88
09-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Just when you think FOX News has one ounce of decency...

Excuse me?

What you will now see from the Media (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=177088)

Dianne
09-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Look, Huckabee and Guiliani gave us Obama. Now FOX bitching about Obama when their show host (Huckabee) forced a McCain GOP nomination? Nobody in their right mind would vote for Obama or McCain...

I found myself watching Glenn Beck last week, but after see Mike Suckabee hosting a show on their station; I will never watch FOX again......... period... They are now on the CNN/MSNBC DND list of propaganda stations...

pcosmar
09-06-2009, 07:51 PM
I still don't understand how Ollie North has a show instead of a jail cell. :confused:

No doubt FOX is just another propaganda outlet. Just a different spin to get the desired effect.