PDA

View Full Version : How NOT to support Ron at the debate in NH

Razmear
06-04-2007, 07:27 PM
http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2007/06/04/war_not_weather_drives_supporters_to_rain_debate_s ite/

Michael Knarr of Reading, Pa., mixed two messages, holding one sign proclaiming a Sept. 11 conspiracy and another supporting Republican Rep. Ron Paul of Texas. He had a low opinion of the Democrats preparing to debate inside.

"They're all shills, they're all puppets," he said. "These people, they get into a certain position of power and it's compromise this, compromise that, and they compromise themselves right into the toilet."

--

Please if you are supporting Ron Paul, leave the 9/11, Area 51 and other conspiracy stuff at home. I'm sure there were plenty of other Ron Paul supporters there, but the media is going to pick out the "one nut" to interview every time, and use it to paint all Ron Paul supporters with the same brush.

eb

KingTheoden
06-04-2007, 08:30 PM
If I could, I would trumpet this to the loudest decibel. The campaign is about electing a pro-liberty, pro-peace, pro-fiscal responsibility candidate. Mixing in tangential issues that to the mainstream appear as normal as alien abduction will NOT help us.

A lot of us are giving a lot of time and money to make this competitive. Some of us might even agree with certain aspects of conspiracy. HOWEVER, let me iterate. This is a political campaign to have Ron Paul elected President. This is not grand jury selection for a citizen's investigation into 911. Please respect Ron Paul, his supporters, and the cause.

aravoth
06-04-2007, 08:57 PM
I poseted a thread about this once before, it never goes anywhere.

Gimme Some Truth
06-04-2007, 08:59 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=2035 :)

kylejack
06-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I poseted a thread about this once before, it never goes anywhere.

Yeah, obviously they're going to do what they're going to do and there's nothing we can do about it. All we can do is hope that it doesn't hurt us.