PDA

View Full Version : Chickens not fooled by G.M. crops.

Sandman33
09-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Interesting.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/05/Chickens-Not-Fooled-by-GM-Crops.aspx

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 12:23 PM
When an animal refuses to eat its regular feed it is oftentimes a clear sign that something is wrong with the food. Animals, as opposed to humans, tend to have a “sixth sense” about what’s safe to eat, and what’s not.

A 2003 report on the British Institute of Science in Society (ISIS) web site states that both experimental and anecdotal evidence shows animals seek to avoid GM food, and do not thrive if given no other choice.

In this case, the chicken feed turned out to contain BT1, an insecticide, plus built-in Roundup that makes it weed resistant.

If GM Crops Harm Animals, What are They Doing to You?

Interesting. Could this be the reason for very dumb collective choices we have been making lately? Could bad food have numbed down our mental faculties so that we're no longer able to process information and decide intelligently.

lynnf
09-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Interesting. Could this be the reason for very dumb collective choices we have been making lately? Could bad food have numbed down our mental faculties so that we're no longer able to process information and decide intelligently.

and fluoride in the water,

and soy products (estrogen-like effects on men).

------------------------------------------
lynn

torchbearer
09-06-2009, 01:08 PM
plastic bottles release an estrogen like chemical too.

Kotin
09-06-2009, 01:12 PM
well the Romans were done in by lead cups and cookware.. its pretty much the same deal.

PaulaGem
09-06-2009, 01:17 PM
We've been eating genetically modified foods (hybrids) for centuries.

I believe the real problem is the responsibility and/or motives of those who are doing the modifying.

Sandman33
09-06-2009, 04:16 PM
The sterilization or vastly reduced offspring is what is scary. It's population controll plain and simple.

Google "The dissapearing male"

LibForestPaul
09-06-2009, 05:34 PM
plastic bottles release an estrogen like chemical too.

I will never drink bottled water again... I had some old, but not expired bottles in basement. They picked up some strange plastic taste. Take my chances with fluoride.