PDA

View Full Version : NBC's Meet The Press Attack The Internet & Bloggers

Immortal Technique
09-06-2009, 11:51 AM
YouTube - NBC's Meet The Press Attack The Internet & Bloggers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zna_MAe1Ycs)

Airing Date September.06, 2009

PaulaGem
09-06-2009, 12:33 PM
What's wrong with only saying things you believe and are willing to admit to?

newbitech
09-06-2009, 12:39 PM
so its better to trust what we read in the newspaper or see on tv cause those unnamed and anonymous sources have been vetted so well.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 12:42 PM
so its better to trust what we read in the newspaper or see on tv cause those unnamed and anonymous sources have been vetted so well.

Well, it really boils down to they believe their propaganda is better than what truth may be found on the internet.

Sure there is a lot of BS on the internet, but if one does a bit of research, they can always decide for themselves what is the truth. It's pretty hard to decide what is the truth when all one hears is full of lies.

Matthew Zak
09-06-2009, 12:46 PM
We should launch a massive, "Don't you dare try to suppress free speech you son's of bitches!" campaign against them. Everyone write these fools.

Oooo that pisses me off.

newbitech
09-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Well, it really boils down to they believe their propaganda is better than what truth may be found on the internet.

Sure there is a lot of BS on the internet, but if one does a bit of research, they can always decide for themselves what is the truth. It's pretty hard to decide what is the truth when all one hears is full of lies.

exactly, it doesn't matter if the BS is coming from the tube or Youtube or the daily rags.

Dianne
09-06-2009, 01:21 PM
They are in a panic now they have lost control in the brainwashing department. News of the news media's corruption and prejudice are circulating quickly via the internet. Before the CNN/NBC affiliates go down the tubes completely, they will try to use what power they have remaining to censor the internet.

hugolp
09-06-2009, 01:28 PM
What's wrong with only saying things you believe and are willing to admit to?

Do you opose the right of politician to lie to its voters?!?!?! :eek:;)

HOLLYWOOD
09-06-2009, 01:30 PM
JEFFEREY IMMELT and the GE/NBC/MSNBC/CNBC/ and any other BS media avenues the surrogate 4th branch of Obama's government... Department of Propaganda

These Pump Monkey Propagandists look like complete fools... the people are catching on to the crap in the airwaves and print of the Fascist State ties between Government and Media.

I see Ghouliani is showing is cross-dressing mug on MSM... up to something?

hamilton1049
09-06-2009, 01:34 PM
I don't entirely disagree I got the message as being; It doesn't matter what the source mainstream, internet, or otherwise. Until you touch it, feel it, see it, it could be bullshit.

sluggo
09-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Translation: "Don't believe anything unless WE say it."

Can't wait til all of these shills are on the unemployment line.

Go internet journalism!

ItsTime
09-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Simply put, if you do not believe NBC and believe it is the best source of news you sir and madam are a RACIST!

Funny how they think this is one issue that made Van Jones step down....

Dan Rather thinks to keep the society FREE you must imprisonment it....

specsaregood
09-06-2009, 02:50 PM

Actually that is a GREAT example. How many people saw the pictures of Ghouliani dressed up in drag BECAUSE of the internet? Without the internet how many people would have seen it or even known about it.

These guys are mad because they are being made irrelevant and people are not just hearing their propaganda. And to think some people look at me like I'm nuts when I tell them definitively that internet censorship is coming down the line, quickly.....

angelatc
09-06-2009, 03:03 PM
I don't entirely disagree I got the message as being; It doesn't matter what the source mainstream, internet, or otherwise. Until you touch it, feel it, see it, it could be bullshit.

I hope this isn't saying too much, but I just can't wait for you guys to see "For Liberty." (http://www.forlibertymovie.com/)

jm1776
09-06-2009, 03:22 PM
I hope this isn't saying too much, but I just can't wait for you guys to see "For Liberty." (http://www.forlibertymovie.com/)

Not too much. We expect a great deal of media exposure. Or should I say, exposure of the media.

devil21
09-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Did I just hear that guy advocate a Chinese internet filtering system?

dr. hfn
09-06-2009, 07:49 PM
We need to start an organization or movement for network neutrality. or use existing ones...

Anti Federalist
09-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Pump Monkey Propagandists...

ROFL - Spilled my drink:D

JEFFEREY IMMELT and the GE/NBC/MSNBC/CNBC/ and any other BS media avenues the surrogate 4th branch of Obama's government... Department of Propaganda

These Pump Monkey Propagandists look like complete fools... the people are catching on to the crap in the airwaves and print of the Fascist State ties between Government and Media.

specsaregood
09-06-2009, 08:47 PM
We need to start an organization or movement for network neutrality. or use existing ones...

Uhm, network neutrality as in the government regulating the internet? That's exactly the type of thing that will give us censorship of the internet....

Andrew-Austin
09-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Someone's afraid of competition.

KAYA
09-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Tom is right, there is a lot of misinformation going around and the main source of this misinformation is NBC. Only such a group of big government elitist would find it such a bad thing that information is so widely obtained, reported and accessible via so many sources.

surf
09-06-2009, 10:20 PM
btw - all of these guys are pedophile homosexual nechrophiliacs that practice beastiality and have murdered kittens while practicing cannibalism....

you know it's true - you just read it on the interweb ;)

Bossobass
09-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Every single day in America, every local 'news' spewer tears off the daily propaganda sheet from the AP tickertape machine.

The local 'program director' decides what order to read the stories, word for word, off the AP feed.

When Tom BrokeJaw proves to me that these local hacks 'vet' ANY of it, let alone all of it, I'll listen to his pathetic bull shit.

Bosso

axiomata
09-06-2009, 11:18 PM
http://dinosaurpedia.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/dinosaurs2.jpg

Anti Federalist
09-07-2009, 08:10 AM
The "nationals" aren't any better.

The whole news cycle is the same, other than the 24 hour outlets trying to "scoop" each other on a plane crash or a cop car chase.

The same stories, repeated on each network, with the same spin for the most part.

Every single day in America, every local 'news' spewer tears off the daily propaganda sheet from the AP tickertape machine.

The local 'program director' decides what order to read the stories, word for word, off the AP feed.

When Tom BrokeJaw proves to me that these local hacks 'vet' ANY of it, let alone all of it, I'll listen to his pathetic bull shit.

Bosso

james1906
09-07-2009, 08:39 AM
The NBC cat says....

http://www.lukegilman.com/blawg/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/laptop-banning-cat.jpg

Except for Hulu.

RevolutionSD
09-07-2009, 09:52 AM
They are a dying breed, desperately clinging to nonsense like "you can't believe what your read on the internet!" in order to try to keep themselves relevant.

The best thing we can do is completely ignore these fools.

The worst thing we can do is organize anything against them. Let them die, and let the truth rise.