PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore: My Anti-Capitalist Film MAY Be My Last Ever!!

clb09
09-06-2009, 10:22 AM
http://www.abc4.com/content/news/Entertainment/story/Moore-fears-Capitalism-movie-will-be-his-last/UQEVfD8ibkaiq9nwDrgBOg.cspx

Moviemaker Michael Moore fears his new documentary Capitalism: A Love Story will be his last - because the footage will grossly offend the financiers who back his projects.

The director's latest venture is a scathing critique of Wall Street and lays bare capitalist greed amongst the country's bankers.

Moore is adamant he didn't let financial ties stand in the way of his expose, admitting many of the corporations which put up money for the film will be unhappy with the results.

KAYA
09-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Micheal Moore is so stupid. He sure doesn't have a problem spending all that money he made by way of capitalism. I mean what a freaking idiot!

But Moore is determined to get around the problem by saving up profits from all of his previous films so he can continue making documentaries in the future.

Profits? What greedy capitalist would be evil enough to make a profit and then reinvest those profits to generate even more dirty profits?

Austin
09-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Micheal Moore is so stupid. He sure doesn't have a problem spending all that money he made by way of capitalism. I mean what a freaking idiot!

hahaha :D

Pericles
09-06-2009, 10:31 AM
"Michael Moore: My Anti-Capitalist Film MAY Be My Last Ever!!"

You're just teasing me in order to get me to read this thread.:D

Chester Copperpot
09-06-2009, 10:34 AM
We might be able to wake up the left with this:

Moviemaker Michael Moore fears his new documentary Capitalism: A Love Story will be his last - because the footage will grossly offend the financiers who back his projects.

The director's latest venture is a scathing critique of Wall Street and lays bare capitalist greed amongst the country's bankers.

Moore is adamant he didn't let financial ties stand in the way of his expose, admitting many of the corporations which put up money for the film will be unhappy with the results.

Its the collusion between the govt and the bankers causing much grief..

anybody think it might be good?

angelatc
09-06-2009, 10:41 AM
No. It might be good, but it's Michael Moore. It will be full of lies, half-truths, and innuendos.

Ian A.
09-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Why not stage a rally at one of the movie premieres? Obviously no bull-horns or shouting 'cause that will just give Moore the hype he wants. It could just be a calm discussion by a series of speakers.

KAYA
09-06-2009, 10:44 AM
We might be able to wake up the left with this:

Its the collusion between the govt and the bankers causing much grief..

anybody think it might be good?

I think that Micheal Moore saying this stuff is purely and simply to generate buzz. Trust me, the the ones financing this film know what Micheal Moore is about and what this film is about.

This film will promote the "need" for more government intrusion, take over and meddling. This gives more power to the George Soros of the world who have a significant portion of government bought, paid for and controlled to work in their interest.

Conza88
09-06-2009, 11:10 AM
After this he won't be needed for his propaganda anymore.

Ninja Homer
09-06-2009, 11:33 AM
He'll present a lot of good evidence of why corporatism is bad, and then come to the false conclusion that capitalism is bad.

He'll show how corporations have gotten in bed with government, and come to the false conclusion that more government involvement is the cure.

james1906
09-06-2009, 12:28 PM
He'll present a lot of good evidence of why corporatism is bad, and then come to the false conclusion that capitalism is bad.

He'll show how corporations have gotten in bed with government, and come to the false conclusion that more government involvement is the cure.

This

Flash
09-06-2009, 12:52 PM
wtf? He said he would do a 9/11 Truth film. What a liar.