PDA

View Full Version : Video: Israeli Stormtroopers Attack Reporter on Live Television

clb09
09-06-2009, 08:53 AM
YouTube - Israeli soldiers fire on Al Jazeera correspondent - 04 Sep 09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34jPNN0qdF8)

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 12:03 PM
They may have thought that sending a western chrtstian reporter would keep her from being attacked by holy land regime's violent militants but obviously they don't understand them very well.

BudhaStalin
09-06-2009, 01:43 PM
that was blatant

sluggo
09-06-2009, 01:45 PM
I think we're giving them about 12,000,000 USD per day to do shit like this.

Flash
09-06-2009, 02:54 PM
And people wonder why we hate the Israeli regime.

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Maybe the dumbass will think twice about running a live video feed of a military unit in the future.... nah, she'd be too stupid for that.

Interesting how she pretends to be a "Journalist", you know the type that has no agenda and is only there to report what is happening? What was going on with her giving the thumbs up in the video? Happy to get the shot I guess. Hopefully she'll be able to supply the deeds to the land she was standing on to prove who it may have belonged to.

amy31416
09-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Maybe the dumbass will think twice about running a live video feed of a military unit in the future.... nah, she'd be too stupid for that.

Interesting how she pretends to be a "Journalist", you know the type that has no agenda and is only there to report what is happening? What was going on with her giving the thumbs up in the video? Happy to get the shot I guess. Hopefully she'll be able to supply the deeds to the land she was standing on to prove who it may have belonged to.

What?

She's reporting on a peaceful protest about people who've had their land stolen and had their lives, past, present and future destroyed by oppression and apartheid.

Why does someone who reports something that doesn't paint Israel in a 100% glowing light have an agenda? Why is it so different than someone who might report on South Africa's struggles against apartheid?

You sound like the one with an agenda.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Peace, commerce and friendship to all. No entangling alliances.

What happened to minding our own business?

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Seedless Watermelons are off the hook right now!:)

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 03:26 PM
What?

She's reporting on a peaceful protest about people who've had their land stolen and had their lives, past, present and future destroyed by oppression and apartheid.

Why does someone who reports something that doesn't paint Israel in a 100% glowing light have an agenda? Why is it so different than someone who might report on South Africa's struggles against apartheid?

You sound like the one with an agenda.

PROOF! She made a claim without showing any evidence that ANY of the people protesting were in fact owners of that parcel of land.

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 03:36 PM

Which two militaries were fighting there?

Only bunch of cowards armed to teeth go on a military war with mostly unarmed civilians and children put in a prison of walls and barbed wires. If they had any courage, they would have helped out on Iraq's front lines when we really needed our allies and not just be fake so called "biggest ally in holy land" that is only good for free loading of our tax dollars.

This looks like a peaceful civil protest, they seem to have a problem with democratic human liberties perhaps because they are on mission to realize some medieval extremist supremacist ideologies by stealing other peoples land.

Perry
09-06-2009, 03:49 PM
WATCH OUT SHE IS UNDER ATTACK FROM THE STORMTROOPERS!!!

I'd say this belongs in hot topics but it's so silly that I'll suggest you put a clown nose on it instead.
Now please take your stormtroopers and go back to the deathstar. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 04:10 PM
There men with guns firing tear gas, and people carrying the Palestinian Flag. Do I really have to state the obvious?

I bet there have been demonstrations in your area where people hold Mexican flags on United States soil. Does it make it Mexican land? It happens here in California too.

Obvious? "There are" would be an obvious correction of your mistake.

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Which two militaries were fighting there?

Only bunch of cowards armed to teeth go on a military war with mostly unarmed civilians and children put in a prison of walls and barbed wires. If they had any courage, they would have helped out on Iraq's front lines when we really needed our allies and not just be fake so called "biggest ally in holy land" that is only good for free loading of our tax dollars.

This looks like a peaceful civil protest, they seem to have a problem with democratic human liberties perhaps because they are on mission to realize some medieval extremist supremacist ideologies by stealing other peoples land.

I can see you have limited knowledge of military tactics. If I was the enemy of Israel and happened to be sitting back watching the channel where a live feed was giving me the basic location of Israeli Soldiers, I could launch rockets at them from miles away and kill them and anyone in the area. Then Hamas is good at using dead civilians to prop up their story. They are also good at hiding behind women and children when launching attacks.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 04:21 PM

It's more fun to cry and say boo hoo, ka hunk, ka hunk and hope to sway public opinion on something that is none of our business.

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 04:24 PM
It's more fun to cry and say boo hoo, ka hunk, ka hunk and hope to sway public opinion on something that is none of our business.

I think 9/11 made Israeli occupation of Palestinians our business considering that they use our money and bombs to oppress people of other races.

Bush forced them out of Gaza and now Obama is trying to force them out of West Bank, they were both trying to make America safer. But it's not a very effective policy as we keep giving them tens of billion dollars.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 04:29 PM
I think 9/11 made Israeli occupation of Palestinians our business considering that they use our money and bombs to oppress people of other races.

Bush forced them out of Gaza and now Obama is trying to force them out of West Bank, they were both trying to make America safer. But it's not a very effective policy as we keep giving them tens of billion dollars.

Crying about it isn't going to change anything.

angelatc
09-06-2009, 04:29 PM
PROOF! She made a claim without showing any evidence that ANY of the people protesting were in fact owners of that parcel of land.

The Israeli SC has already ruled that the Jewish settlements aren't legal. Are you saying that only the actual land owners are allowed to protest?

That airing footage of peaceful protesters showing solidarity with the victims is somehow media bias?

WTF is wrong with you?

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 04:32 PM
What do you propose is the better approach, having a tea party protest to shine light on tax dollars being given to these foreign oppressive regimes?

But most democratic protests start though when someone "whines" about something that they don't see as right.

angelatc
09-06-2009, 04:33 PM
I can see you have limited knowledge of military tactics. If I was the enemy of Israel and happened to be sitting back watching the channel where a live feed was giving me the basic location of Israeli Soldiers, I could launch rockets at them from miles away and kill them and anyone in the area. Then Hamas is good at using dead civilians to prop up their story. They are also good at hiding behind women and children when launching attacks.

So the Palestinians shouldn't even have the right to bomb their own land? And do you honestly believe they have the technology to do that? Last I heard they were essentially lobbing bottle rockets over fences.

I seem to recall that the Israeli army routinely uses women in their front line troops, so it's kind of ridiculous to use the "hiding behind women!" card here.

Besides, even that's nowhere near as cowardly as hiding behind the United States.

WTF is wrong with you?

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 04:37 PM
So the Palestinians shouldn't even have the right to bomb their own land? And do you honestly believe they have the technology to do that? Last I heard they were essentially lobbing bottle rockets over fences.

I seem to recall that the Israeli army routinely uses women in their front line troops, so it's kind of ridiculous to use the "hiding behind women!" card here.

They are known to use Palestinian children as human shields:

YouTube - Israeli Soldiers using Palestinians as Human Shields (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEd4hJNVCE&feature=related)

It's no wonder that no one in the world likes this dispicable regime.

angelatc
09-06-2009, 04:38 PM
They used Palestinian children as human shields:

[]

Nobody except our elite rulers, you mean.

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Nobody except our elite rulers, you mean.

Post 9/11, there has been change there too actually, pressure from Bush over Gaza exit sent then Israeli PM Sharon to comma and Obama has made life pretty much hell for current hardline Likud coalition gov by applying constant pressure over settlements.

In some ways, many Israelis are victims too after being made pawns of this radical global plan that necessitates taking one people's homes and land to give to another to settle scores from thousands of years ago or to realize some religious prophecy. Those people pushing this agenda are the real responsible parties.

nagalfar
09-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Pallywood.. its such a creative venture.. who allows their military in the field to be put on live around the world? she knew what she was doing... Gaza was seized during the war from EGYPT during the 6 day war, that land didnt belong to pallys then, no more than it belongs to them now, Israel tried to give Gaza BACK to Egypt last year, Egypt told Israel to KEEP IT we dont want it or the Pallys back lol.. legally, and history of the world shows Gaza belongs to Israel, like it or not, its war booty, like it or not that is the LAW.

If you want to dispute this show us a map showing the nation of Palestine during the last 100 years.. it did not and does not exist.. Israel captured it, Israel kept it, tried to give it back in 08, Egypt said keep it...

There is not, and was not a Palestinian nation prior too the 6 day war, the Pallys like unknowing and unthinking people to think there was, but there was not.. it was Egypt.

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 05:00 PM

Besides, even that's nowhere near as cowardly as hiding behind the United States.

WTF is wrong with you?

What country are you talking about? I'm talking about Israel.

Yeah women in uniform that are treated equally with men in the military. DO the Arabs treat their women so?

ElyaKatz
09-06-2009, 05:12 PM
BS"D

Pallywood. The radicalized Arabs in the disputed territories of Eretz Israel have proven time and time again that they are not a credible source of information.

The Augean Stables (http://www.theaugeanstables.com/)

The Augean Stables and The Second Draft

This blog takes its name from the Fifth Labor of Herakles, to clean the stables of Augeas, where thousands of cattle had left so much un-cleaned dung that the whole Peloponnesus smelled of it. At Second Draft, our discovery of both Pallywood and the Al-Durah Affair have led us to realize that — at least where the Arab-Israeli conflict is concerned — our MSM represent a veritable Augean Stables of accumulated misreporting. We dedicate this weblog to exploring the many aspects of our MSM’s problem, not only those concerned with the Middle East problem, but more broadly with the many ways in which our media’s errors and our media’s extraordinary resistance to admitting their errors, have contributed and continue to contribute to the serious problems that plague our globe in this young 21st century.

So much for Israel "stormtroopers". Let's not forget why the security fence was built. Hamas and Fatah were sending suicide bombers into Jerusalem and other Israeli towns and cities, sometimes more than once a week. Over a thousand Israelis, many of them unarmed women, old men and schoolchildren, in a time frame of only a few years, were being blown to bits just because they had the chutzpah to board a bus to go to work, to shop or go to school.

The alleged "Illegal, occupied land" and the anti-Jewish Israeli Supreme Court are another subject entirely.

In keeping with the subject of the thread, sorry, this video only proves what we already know...Britain and Britain's media have not changed since the days they administered what was then called Palestine one whit. They are Arabists, not objective reporters.

angelatc
09-06-2009, 05:13 PM

Yeah women in uniform that are treated equally with men in the military. DO the Arabs treat their women so?

The land the soldiers are on in that video has been ruled by Israel to be Palestinian land.

Stop with the strawmen. You wouldn't need to spin so hard if you made any actual sense.

angelatc
09-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow! Looks like the siren went out on the megaphone.

"They're criticizing Israel! We have to go over there and remind everybody that everybody but us spews filthy lies! We are morally superior because God said we were!"

angelatc
09-06-2009, 05:18 PM
The alleged "Illegal, occupied land" and the anti-Jewish Israeli Supreme Court are another subject entirely.

LOL! Even Israel isn't Jewish enough for you? Sucks to be you. You just said I was right. The rest of that was just incoherent babbling about nothing remotely related to this topic.

In keeping with the subject of the thread, sorry, this video only proves what we already know...Britain and Britain's media have not changed since the days they administered what was then called Palestine one whit. They are Arabists, not objective reporters.

So, you mean, there used to be a time when this land didn't belong to Israel? Wow. Who knew? Next thing you'll be telling us that people who aren't Jewish used to live there too.

amy31416
09-06-2009, 05:24 PM
If you want to dispute this show us a map showing the nation of Palestine during the last 100 years.. it did not and does not exist.. Israel captured it, Israel kept it, tried to give it back in 08, Egypt said keep it...

Here's a map:

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/chlamor/stickandstone/map.jpg

In regards to Egypt, our 2.5 billion/year is a giant bribe to keep Egypt's leadership on our/Israel's side.

That aid should end as well.

Should the US have kept and populated Germany and Japan after WWII? Going so far as to import Christians from Russia to live there in special "settlements?" Should we be shipping our population over to Iraq to live there too becase we "captured" it and not allow Iraqis who fled to come back to their homes?

The mere notion is absolutely ridiculous, unless you're talking about Israel.

LibForestPaul
09-06-2009, 05:25 PM
This is funny for some reason...I keep thinking I am watching SNL...

P.S. civil disobedience works, good job protesters....keep it up, keep protesting, I am sure that fence will be coming down any day now...

amy31416
09-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Wow! Looks like the siren went out on the megaphone.

"They're criticizing Israel! We have to go over there and remind everybody that everybody but us spews filthy lies! We are morally superior because God said we were!"

Can you imagine if Muslims had a Megaphone system that screamed out headlines every time a Jew anywhere in the world did anything remotely bad and any Muslim did something good?

Wonder what they'd call that? Anti-semitic perhaps?

I think that Katz is a Kahanist. An extremist type who not only denies the existence of Palestine/Palestinians, but promotes killing them, civilian or not.

Sandman33
09-06-2009, 05:28 PM
They are known to use Palestinian children as human shields:

YouTube - Israeli Soldiers using Palestinians as Human Shields (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEd4hJNVCE&feature=related)

No one in the entire HISTORY of MANKIND has liked thier regime.

Sandman33
09-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Can you imagine if Muslims had a Megaphone system that screamed out headlines every time a Jew anywhere in the world did anything remotely bad and any Muslim did something good?

Wonder what they'd call that? Anti-semitic perhaps?

I think that Katz is a Kahanist. An extremist type who not only denies the existence of Palestine/Palestinians, but promotes killing them, civilian or not.

I think you're right.

angelatc
09-06-2009, 05:37 PM

You apparently know more about this than I do, but we already know the first part of that statement is true.

amy31416
09-06-2009, 05:46 PM
You apparently know more about this than I do, but we already know the first part of that statement is true.

Kahane started the JDL (considered a terrorist organization in the US, Canada and Israel, if I recall correctly) and far-right extremist Israeli political party Kach, of which Baruch Goldstein was a member when he carried out the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre. The JDL carried out at least 15 terrorist acts in the US.

Kahane is idolized by far-right extremist Jews in Israel and about 15% of American Jews are sympathetic to his views. When you hear people referring to "Eretz Israel," Judea and Samaria, calling Palestinians Jordanians, denying that Palestine ever existed--they're usually Kahanists.

angelatc
09-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Kahane started the JDL (considered a terrorist organization in the US, Canada and Israel, if I recall correctly) and far-right extremist Israeli political party Kach, of which Baruch Goldstein was a member when he carried out the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre. The JDL carried out at least 15 terrorist acts in the US.

Kahane is idolized by far-right extremist Jews in Israel and about 15% of American Jews are sympathetic to his views. When you hear people referring to "Eretz Israel," Judea and Samaria, calling Palestinians Jordanians, denying that Palestine ever existed--they're usually Kahanists.

Well, at least it's an extremist view, and not the mainstream. The comment about the Supreme Court would seem to back up your contention in my mind.

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 06:02 PM

When current Israeli Foreign Minister Lieberman was appointed, there were some reports that he used to be a member of Kahane's movement. His movement was outlawed after massacre of arabs by a NY born Jewish extremist doctor who was also a follower of that movement apparently.
Likud reportedly has also absorbed membership from old terrorist group Irgun. They used to be a famous group way before Israel created Hamas to undermine secular Palestinian groups to faciliatate its occupation of their land by "divide and conquer".

amy31416
09-06-2009, 06:09 PM
When current Israeli Foreign Minister Lieberman was appointed, there were some reports that he used to be a member of Kahane's movement. His movement was outlawed after massacre of arabs by a NY born Jewish extremist doctor who was also a follower of that movement apparently.
Likud reportedly has also absorbed membership from old terrorist group Irgun. They used to be a famous group way before Israel created Hamas to undermine secular Palestinian groups to faciliatate its occupation of their land by "divide and conquer".

Given Lieberman's racist views, I really wouldn't be surprised if he were once a member of Kach. It's my understanding that Likud absorbed both Irgun members and Kach members after they were declared terrorist organizations.

JeNNiF00F00
09-06-2009, 06:15 PM
And just to think my tax dollars go to pay for this bullshit.

Flash
09-06-2009, 06:30 PM

Yeah I use to go to Kahanist forums and try to talk to them, of course I would always end up being banned.

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Their so called American wing put out some videos against Ron Paul actually acouple of years ago after initial debates LOL It was just some whacky guy infront of a video cam upset because RP wanted to end aid to Israel and opposed foreign military occupations.

devil21
09-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Wow, check out the Zionist sympathizers come roaring out after a video depicting a reporter being targeted by the IDF is posted.

Despicable and cowardly acts by the IDF but that's pretty much par for the course these days. They won't go after anyone that can defend themselves. It's bombs on schools, tear gas on villagers and white phosporus on children. I guess Hezbollah really hurt the IDF's feelings when they humbled the "mighty" IDF. Now the IDF picks on the little people and then cries about how the Israelis are the victims. Lord knows the US media NEVER DARES air anything less than complimentary about the IDF lest they feel the wrath from their puppet masters.

Im spreading this video around so people can see what the mainstream media here refuses to acknowledge.

nagalfar
09-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Here's a map:

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/chlamor/stickandstone/map.jpg

In regards to Egypt, our 2.5 billion/year is a giant bribe to keep Egypt's leadership on our/Israel's side.

That aid should end as well.

Should the US have kept and populated Germany and Japan after WWII? Going so far as to import Christians from Russia to live there in special "settlements?" Should we be shipping our population over to Iraq to live there too becase we "captured" it and not allow Iraqis who fled to come back to their homes?

The mere notion is absolutely ridiculous, unless you're talking about Israel.

First, what do the maps mean? nothing, that land belongs to ISREAL.. it does not matter what they do with it, and like I said, show me a map showing the NATION OF PALESTINE.. any map from 1900 forward, show US THE NATION OF PALESTINE ON A MAP, the area we are speaking about is GAZA.. it was formally given to Israel last year.. the people who live there are under Israeli rule, it belongs to Israel.. what part of that do you not get??

WE dont give Egypt 2.5 billion a year, Aid going to Egypt during 08 amounted to 407 million total, and that number will decrease this year by apx. 40 million, as it has been every year since 1998... seems your not only short on reading, but also on knowing what it is you are making reference.. care to address any of the points I made in my first post?

http://bikyamasr.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/egypt-us-disagree-over-aid/

Providing false facts only makes people not pay any attention at all to most everything you have to say.

amy31416
09-06-2009, 08:28 PM
First, what do the maps mean? nothing, that land belongs to ISREAL.. it does not matter what they do with it, and like I said, show me a map showing the NATION OF PALESTINE.. any map from 1900 forward, show US THE NATION OF PALESTINE ON A MAP, the area we are speaking about is GAZA.. it was formally given to Israel last year.. the people who live there are under Israeli rule, it belongs to Israel.. what part of that do you not get??

WE dont give Egypt 2.5 billion a year, Aid going to Egypt during 08 amounted to 407 million total, and that number will decrease this year by apx. 40 million, as it has been every year since 1998... seems your not only short on reading, but also on knowing what it is you are making reference.. care to address any of the points I made in my first post?

http://bikyamasr.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/egypt-us-disagree-over-aid/

Providing false facts only makes people not pay any attention at all to most everything you have to say.

LOL! You don't even deserve that much of a response.

jmdrake
09-06-2009, 08:28 PM

You mean they are drafted and given equal opportunity to be killed or captured and raped? What freedom. :rolleyes: I guess that makes Israel better then America too. :rolleyes:

jmdrake
09-06-2009, 08:31 PM

I agree. We should fund either side. Let them figure this crap out on their own. We wouldn't have any say about Jewish settlements if Israel didn't get any American tax dollars.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 08:34 PM

I would rather see you tell nalgalfar where he is wrong in what he just said.

amy31416
09-06-2009, 08:36 PM
I would rather see you tell nalgalfar where he is wrong in what he just said.

Look at the post, if you don't know, then you aren't paying attention.

I'm not going to feed these people anymore. Look up how much we give Egypt every year and see who's being factual and who isn't.

nagalfar
09-06-2009, 08:51 PM

Agreed, when you dont have any facts, and the ones you posted were proven wrong/lies, its hard to play ball.

Jordan
09-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Agreed, when you dont have any facts, and the ones you posted were proven wrong/lies, its hard to play ball.

I agree.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Look at the post, if you don't know, then you aren't paying attention.

I'm not going to feed these people anymore. Look up how much we give Egypt every year and see who's being factual and who isn't.

Forget about the second paragraph, what about the first one?

pcosmar
09-06-2009, 09:08 PM

Well it depends on where you get your facts. It also depends on how much is under the table and unreported.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2008/ss_egypt0596_10_10.asp

WASHINGTON — Congress has approved $1.5 billion in U.S. military
and civilian aid to Egypt for fiscal 2009, which begins in October. The figure marked a 12 percent reduction from U.S. aid to Egypt in 2008, when Cairo received $1.71 billion.

http://www.usaid.gov/our_work/features/egypt/

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0412/p07s01-wome.html

Aid is central to Washington's relationship with Cairo. The US has provided Egypt with $1.3 billion a year in military aid since 1979, and an average of $815 million a year in economic assistance. All told, Egypt has received over $50 billion in US largesse since 1975.

amy31416
09-06-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm at a crossroads as to whether or not I should continue feeding these trolls or if I should continue the alleged debate. I already promised myself to not post in any of the threads that Katz started, but I hate to see such misinformation on the forums. I will leave the thread with this: research both sides, research both positions and come to your own conclusions. It's impossible to debate with people who are outright liars, and I will not fall into a trap of debating trolls who make things up to prove their point. People's lives are at stake, our future is at stake, and if people want to lie to promote their agenda or to simply be right, that's just pathetic.

Either way, my time is far better spent focusing on getting ethical people into our government, who would never approve of this blind alliegiance to Israel or foreign aid to any country.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm at a crossroads as to whether or not I should continue feeding these trolls or if I should continue the alleged debate. I already promised myself to not post in any of the threads that Katz started, but I hate to see such misinformation on the forums. I will leave the thread with this: research both sides, research both positions and come to your own conclusions. It's impossible to debate with people who are outright liars, and I will not fall into a trap of debating trolls who make things up to prove their point. People's lives are at stake, our future is at stake, and if people want to lie to promote their agenda or to simply be right, that's just pathetic.

Either way, my time is far better spent focusing on getting ethical people into our government, who would never approve of this blind alliegiance to Israel or foreign aid to any country.
Welcome to my world. LOL

LibForestPaul
09-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Show me a shekel from 1918, and I'll show you a lying Zionist.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 09:39 PM

Show me a coin with any date that has written on it, 'Republic of Palestine'.

revolutionisnow
09-06-2009, 09:56 PM

Here's some for sale from 1927, will that do?
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-MIL-PALESTINE-COIN-ISRAEL1927-4-UNITS_W0QQitemZ300343748398QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item45ede1e72e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Liberty Star
09-07-2009, 10:01 AM
So many times religious dogmas are thrown into the argument for ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in holy land. Can anyone produce any direct quote from God that supports uprooting people of Plaestinian race to settle immigrants from Russian/Brooklyn or other foreign regions using mommy's blood type test?

Flash
09-07-2009, 02:28 PM
So many times religious dogmas are thrown into the argument for ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in holy land. Can anyone produce any direct quote from God that supports uprooting people of Plaestinian race to settle immigrants from Russian/Brooklyn or other foreign regions using mommy's blood type test?

Nope. According to a literalist interpretation of Judaism--- The 12 Tribes of Israel (Not Jews, Israelites altogether) are supposed to return to the holy land once the Messiah returns. Kinda different from modern day Jews (followers of judaism, not necessarily ethnic Israelites) settling and occupying Palestine. Plus 11 Tribes of Israel have not become discovered yet, all we know of is the Tribe of Judah/Jews and even in that tribe we don't know who is an Israelite and whos not.

RedStripe
09-07-2009, 04:01 PM
The State of Israel is a black stain on the history of mankind.

LibForestPaul
09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
here's some for sale from 1927, will that do?
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-mil-palestine-coin-israel1927-4-units_w0qqitemz300343748398qqcmdzviewitemqqptzlh_d efaultdomain_0?hash=item45ede1e72e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

lol

LibForestPaul
09-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Show me a coin with any date that has written on it, 'Republic of Palestine'.

Look, its ok to steal. I say fuck the Palestinians. Just like the Indians. The weak step aside, and lion gets to feast.

Long as it aint my tax dollars, I don't give a damn.

Flash
09-07-2009, 07:29 PM
The Native Americans weren't all one country, ethnicity, or tribe. The Palestinians are. I don't understand how Christians can support the inhalation of Palestine when many Christian Palestinians live there...

Christianity has been hijacked by a bunch of wanna-be Jews and a doomsday cult.

As for who should own Palestine-- Looking at it historically, there were people before the Israelites who owned that part of the Levant. And besides the "Israelites turned into Jews" theory is kinda a joke to be honest with you. I do think Jews have a right to move there, but they must live under gentile rule. JewsAgainstZionism.com is pretty good site on this subject.

Sandman33
09-07-2009, 07:37 PM

Amy, they THRIVE on mis-information and claiming to be oppressed. It's like spam. The more they put it out there the more bites and believers in thier bullshit they are going to get.

And they WANT you to grow tired of setting it straight. Because like playing tennis, once you refuse to return their serve....they score points because the lies sit for others to read.