PDA

View Full Version : Beck Interview with David Horowitz (must watch)

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Great info for those that want a better understanding of what we are up against and how to deal with it. Horowitz woke up, hopefully more will.

YouTube - Glenn Beck with David Horowitz on Obama's Communist Czars, Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W276ICvVAd4)
YouTube - Glenn Beck with David Horowitz on Obama's Communist Czars Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B4H4C4dFHs&feature=related)

hugolp
09-06-2009, 04:15 AM
Very good.

MRoCkEd
09-06-2009, 08:05 AM
This interview was okay, but remember who David Horowitz is?

On conservative commentator Glenn Beck's show on CNN Headline News, Horowitz criticized Ron Paul's US Presidential candidacy. "I think it's very significant he (Paul) chose Guy Fawkes as an image...There are plenty, unfortunately, libertarian websites which are indistinguishable from the anti-American left these days - LewRockwell.com and others like that - they are totally in bed with the Islamofascists and have turned against this country."[60]

In a March 5, 2007 interview in FrontPage Magazine, Horowitz stated that "Ron Paul – the only Libertarian in Congress – is a disgrace. He has waged a war against America’s war on terror, in lockstep with the left, and against the state of Israel, the frontline democracy in this war."[61]

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 04:41 PM

That's fine but the point of my posting was his comments about LPDs. Much to learn about how they function and what their primary motivators are.
I'll take that info any place I can get it.... even if DH was a liberal himself.

WHo better knows the enemy than one of them? I wouldn't go to you for information on how to be a Nazi when my grandfather was a Nazi.

Epic
09-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Horowitz is a total neocon. He has said Ron Paul is an anti-american terrorist sympathizer before.

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 04:53 PM

Do we now have to discredit proven marxits turned aipac lobby agents like this Horowitz guy again, this is like going back to pre-08 election time:

Horowitz himself is a notorious neocon and marxist who along with Fox is probably little frustrated these days because US has not attacked Iran to defend Israel. He's part of the shameless cabal that pushed US into Iraqi freedom wars and hasn't stopped beating the war drums still despite massive economic mess they got us into. He may claim that he's no longer a marxist but he's still always pushing war monger agenda of parasites of anti American aipac lobby and by all acounts is not an America firster.

I don't get why would any Liberty minded folks take advise from a jewish extremists like DH when there are plenty moderate Christian, arab voices now available thanks to internet?

Hopefully this VJ guy would take down neocon central with him.

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Do we now have to discredit proven marxits turned aipac lobby agents like this Horowitz guy again, this is like going back to pre-08 election time:

Sure go ahead and watch the interview and point out all the fallacious remarks he makes.

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 05:04 PM
His views towards Iraqi , Palestinian civilains are repugnant. He's a racist freak and he wants us to fight wars for foreign countries interests, I've heard him before.

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 05:10 PM
His views towards Iraqi , Palestinian civilains are repugnant. He's a racist freak and he wants us to fight wars for foreign countries interests, I've heard him before.

SO you made your remark from a position of ignorance on the topic at hand?

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 05:18 PM
It would be prejudiced view if he has had a change of heart after election of Barack Hussein Obama , that is direct result of policies likes of him cheelred. But if he hasn't flip flopped, I don't think I'm ignorant of his views from pre-election days.

iddo
09-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Sure go ahead and watch the interview and point out all the fallacious remarks he makes.

In this particular interview he makes only a single fallacious remark, about America pulling out of Vietnam and letting 2.5 million people be slaughtered (in end of part1). The rest of the interview was ok. If you don't confine yourself to this interview, you can find oceans of fallacious remarks. If you go further back to his leftist magazines (not online I think), you will also find apologetics for Pol Pot and Mao.

tonesforjonesbones
09-06-2009, 06:53 PM
while i consider Horowitz a huge neo con, I could hear some truths ...but what bothers me is he is still on the right/left. He didn't say anything about zbigniew brzezinski or rockefeller...etc...I believe the agenda is such a larger machine than obama, pelosi and the democratic party. TOnes

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-06-2009, 07:13 PM
I love Big Brother.