PDA

View Full Version : Van Jones RESIGNS!!!!!! (win for liberty)

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 02:52 AM
Story below. I heard it on the radio a couple hours ago. Funny how CBS threw it in the line-up without much fanfare.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090906/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_adviser_resigns_7

Now, who do we credit for bring this communist to light? I'd honestly have to give Glen Beck a bunch of credit for downing this one.

Liberty WINS!

ElyaKatz
09-06-2009, 02:57 AM
Story below. I heard it on the radio a couple hours ago. Funny how CBS threw it in the line-up without much fanfare.

Now, who do we credit for bring this communist to light? I'd honestly have to give Glen Beck a bunch of credit for downing this one.

Liberty WINS!

Sounds like a win for liberty to me, and I'd have to agree with you, Glenn Beck gets a lot of credit, perhaps all of it. I don't think we're rid of his influence though.:mad: They all seem to come back like bad pennies....

Gaius1981
09-06-2009, 03:04 AM
Truth and Justice hit Van Jones like a cold-hearted bitch with a 14-inch strap-on. :)

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 03:18 AM
Side note: Beck is on Fox now and has David Horowitz on talking about the liberal left/communists.

Ian A.
09-06-2009, 11:10 AM
The man calls Republicans assholes (which I have done), and he signed a petition calling for new investigations into 9/11 (which I have done, and most Americans seem to want anyway). How does him resigning help liberty? I heard something about a "free country" once.

torchbearer
09-06-2009, 11:14 AM
The man calls Republicans assholes (which I have done), and he signed a petition calling for new investigations into 9/11 (which I have done, and most Americans seem to want anyway). How does him resigning help liberty? I heard something about a "free country" once.

Have you really done your research on this person?
The only reason this communist doubt's 9/11 is because it was a white republican in office at the time. See- if Obama felt the same, the investigation would be re-done.
So this czar would have changed nothing, and would have only added to the monolithic government.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 11:16 AM

Google "Van Jones" and read what you find and you will know more than you do now.

It wasn't so much about the name calling or the 9/11 truth stuff.... he has a lot more than that in his history."

Liberty Star
09-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Side note: Beck is on Fox now and has David Horowitz on talking about the liberal left/communists.

You seem to be getting duped by listening to these guys. Horowitz himself is a notorious neocon and marxist who along with Fox is probably little frustrated these days because US has not attacked Iran to defend Israel. He's part of the shameless cabal that pushed US into Iraqi freedom wars and han't stopped beating the war drums still despite massive economic mess they got us into. He may claim that he's no longer a marxist but he's still always pushing war monger agenda of parasites of anti American aipac lobby and by all acounts is not an America firster.

I don't get why would any Liberty minded folks take advise from a jewish extremists like DH when there are plenty moderate Christian, arab voices now available thanks to internet?

Hopefully this VJ guy would take down neocon central with him.

newbitech
09-06-2009, 11:37 AM
see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9AHL8O80&show_article=1

Jones said he has been "inundated with calls from across the political spectrum urging me to stay and fight."

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/3893699414_3f404034c4_o.jpghttp://www.ronpaulforums.com/see%20ya,%20wouldn%27t%20wanna%20be%20ya%20%20http ://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9AHL8O80&show_article=1%20%20%5BQUOTE%5DJones%20said%20he%2 0has%20been%20%22inundated%20with%20calls%20from%2 0across%20the%20political%20spectrum%20urging%20me %20to%20stay%20and%20fight.%22%20%5B/QUOTE%5D%20%20http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/3893699414_3f404034c4_o.jpghttp://www.ronpaulforums.com/see%20ya,%20wouldn%27t%20wanna%20be%20ya%20%20http ://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9AHL8O80&show_article=1%20%20%5BQUOTE%5DJones%20said%20he%2 0has%20been%20%22inundated%20with%20calls%20from%2 0across%20the%20political%20spectrum%20urging%20me %20to%20stay%20and%20fight.%22%20%5B/QUOTE%5D%20%20http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/3893699414_3f404034c4_o.jpg (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/3893699414_3f404034c4_o.jpg)

angelatc
09-06-2009, 12:23 PM

I actually agree. I admit I was happy to see something, anything, that the right was throwing stick, but I am repulsed that the fact that he supported re-investigating 9/11 more appalling than the fact that he is an open Marxist.

This is why Washington has no business being in the czar business. Unelected officials do not represent the people.

Young Paleocon
09-06-2009, 02:19 PM
The man is freakin dangerous, he was leading adviser regarding environmental policy, he is clearly a power hungry nutter with a chip on his shoulder and I don't give a shit what the reason is, his ideology is dangerous he doesn't need to be in charge of a microwave let alone the nations fuckin energy. I don't care about reopening up 9/11. Do I think it was a government inside job? NO. Do I think the CIA was inept? Yes. Why? They are government, it's what they do best. Do I think there were fascists and collectivists chomping at the bit in the think tanks and the legislature for a reason to implement a continuation of the police state? Yes. Do I think the administrations knew what kind of pressure they were pushing with the occupation of Saudi Arabia? Yes. To the extent they let it happen....I don't know. They whole think wreaks of Pearl Harbor and the blowback from the Japanese embargo along with the massive amounts of hawks that wanted us entering into the war sooner. So as far as I'm concerned what led to 9/11 is irrelevant. You're not going to get anyone on charges and you aren't going to get anywhere. This is the state, so whether through evil or ignorance they fail....It's just what they do and have always done. Our job is to beat them philosophically, and Van Jones was a fucking marxist so fuck'em.

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 02:49 PM
You seem to be getting duped by listening to these guys. Horowitz himself is a notorious neocon and marxist who along with Fox is probably little frustrated these days because US has not attacked Iran to defend Israel. He's part of the shameless cabal that pushed US into Iraqi freedom wars and han't stopped beating the war drums still despite massive economic mess they got us into. He may claim that he's no longer a marxist but he's still always pushing war monger agenda of parasites of anti American aipac lobby and by all acounts is not an America firster.

I don't get why would any Liberty minded folks take advise from a jewish extremists like DH when there are plenty moderate Christian, arab voices now available thanks to internet?

Hopefully this VJ guy would take down neocon central with him.

Horowitz has been speaking out against liberal progressives for years now and has become persona non grata around the democrat party. Duped? No, just willing to let someone explain how these people think.... seeing he was an insider once.

specsaregood
09-06-2009, 02:56 PM
I actually agree. I admit I was happy to see something, anything, that the right was throwing stick, but I am repulsed that the fact that he supported re-investigating 9/11 more appalling than the fact that he is an open Marxist.

Indeed, it is not a "win for liberty" when somebody is forced to resign because he dared question the government actions and not because he was a marxist. If he hadn't signed that statement supporting a new investigation he would still be there....

tonesforjonesbones
09-06-2009, 03:00 PM
LOLOL@microwave..that was a funny.

I dislike Horowitz because he's such a zionist neo con...but, his family were communists and he understands the mindset..so I guess I can give Beck a pass on having him on. Tones

TinCanToNA
09-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Indeed, it is not a "win for liberty" when somebody is forced to resign because he dared question the government actions and not because he was a marxist. If he hadn't signed that statement supporting a new investigation he would still be there....

If a Prince were forced to renounce his crown for the same reasons, would it also not be a win for liberty?

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 03:15 PM

WHo forced him to resign? His oppressive boss I imagine.

Any day a LPD goes down is a win for liberty. They represent immoral ideals and are only trying to oppress freedom loving people.

specsaregood
09-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Any day a LPD goes down is a win for liberty. They represent immoral ideals and are only trying to oppress freedom loving people.

It is not a win if he is replaced by somebody else with the same ideology; but the only difference being that they are unwilling to at least question their own government's actions.

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 03:21 PM
It is not a win if he is replaced by somebody else with the same ideology; but the only difference being that they are unwilling to at least question their own government's actions.

It exposes the ideals held by the group to the general public, the more that happens the better. I know I wouldn't want bad press if I was trying to get my message out, this is bad press as people are exposed to the positions held by Obama. TOo bad they didn't know all this before the election.... too bad the republicans picked McCain.

heavenlyboy34
09-06-2009, 03:27 PM

Liberty WINS!

Liberty wins after any czar resigns, but this is particularly good news. Thnx.

jmdrake
09-06-2009, 06:39 PM
This reminds me of Jocelyn Elders being forced to resign after saying we should study the effects of decriminalizing marijuana and that masturbation fits in the realm of sex education. In both cases the persons involved had to resign over attention grabbing headlines as opposed to substantive issues. Sorry. Short term win maybe but long term loss. Glenn Beck sucks. If this was a Ron Paul presidency and RP had appointed Jesse Ventura or Aimee Allen to any position GB would be using the same tactics.

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Maybe Van should take a look at all the drive-by shooting that go on in the inner-cities. Kids get shot in a number of schools regularly.
YouTube - Van Jones" Only "Suburban White Kids" Shoot up Schools (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO-D-ZeqN5U)
YouTube - Green Jobs Czar Van Jones Says White Polluters Steered Poison Into Minority Communities (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gOmIalJVw)

torchbearer
09-06-2009, 07:12 PM
I just saw an article that said he is still working with the Obama administration, just not as a czar.
Meaning- he is still on the payroll. he is still getting his kickbacks. he is still getting paid by people to give them access to the president.

devil21
09-06-2009, 07:29 PM
I caught the news of his resignation on MSNBC this morning. I wasn't the least bit surprised to see the anchors focus ENTIRELY on the fact that Jones is a Truther as the reason for his removal. Not one mention that he's a hardcore communist and his tussle with Beck.

"Yep, it's all cuz he's a Truther. Nothing to see here. Move along folks."

Dianne
09-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Actually I thought Jones was an ahole.. He made many statements I was shocked with. But when FOX nailed the coffin with Jones being a 9/11 truther... I was shocked.

You have to be a 100% total retard if you don't see that 9/11 was an inside job. Sorry, no one will ever convince me it was not. The 150% above par evidence was the haste in which all evidence was destroyed and never investigated. If I pee in the local bar tonight, there will be testing for two weeks.. Over 3,000 peeps died in 9/11 and Rudy/Feds send all the debris to China and no one investigates shit. Sound right to you?

Objectivist
09-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Actually I thought Jones was an ahole.. He made many statements I was shocked with. But when FOX nailed the coffin with Jones being a 9/11 truther... I was shocked.

You have to be a 100% total retard if you don't see that 9/11 was an inside job. Sorry, no one will ever convince me it was not. The 150% above par evidence was the haste in which all evidence was destroyed and never investigated. If I pee in the local bar tonight, there will be testing for two weeks.. Over 3,000 peeps died in 9/11 and Rudy/Feds send all the debris to China and no one investigates shit. Sound right to you?

Are you familiar with the term "Rust Belt"?

Inside? Yeah I watched LIVE TV of planes flying inside buildings.

jmdrake
09-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Are you familiar with the term "Rust Belt"?

Inside? Yeah I watched LIVE TV of planes flying inside buildings.

And I watched live TV coverage of the 1993 WTC bombings. It wasn't until years later that I saw this little gem.

YouTube - WTC 1993 was an FBI job (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vpcABWJiY)

Mandrik
09-06-2009, 08:22 PM
These scum bags are like the brooms in Fantasia. You cut one down and two more stand up in his place.

Dr.3D
09-06-2009, 08:29 PM
These scum bags are like the brooms in Fantasia. You cut one down and two more stand up in his place.

I was thinking they were more like cockroaches. Shine the light on one and it will run and hide. Turn off the light and they all come out again.

2young2vote
09-06-2009, 08:35 PM
It is good that he resigned. Its not like he was wanting to cut taxes and regulations. He was going to regulate like crazy and he wanted to spend money like crazy. This just shows the power of the media. I don't think these kinds of things would have happened if we didn't have private media (it might be bad, but not as bad as public media).

Young Paleocon
09-06-2009, 09:39 PM
It is good that he resigned. Its not like he was wanting to cut taxes and regulations. He was going to regulate like crazy and he wanted to spend money like crazy. This just shows the power of the media. I don't think these kinds of things would have happened if we didn't have private media (it might be bad, but not as bad as public media).

Yea, I wish we had Pravda too.....:rolleyes:, oh wait we already do.;)

BenIsForRon
09-07-2009, 12:35 AM

PBS has blown private stations out of the water with shows like Bill Moyer's Journal and Frontline.

As far as the czar goes, Obama will just find an even worse guy, so I could give two shits.

anaconda
09-07-2009, 01:12 AM

Liberty WINS!

I heard he resigned because he was connected with 9-11 Truth. This does not sound like Liberty's finest hour...

AdamT
09-07-2009, 01:33 AM

Horowitz is the ultimate hack traitor. What is Beck doing having this enemy of liberty on the air? Serious piece of trash.