PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Van Jones Resigns Amid Controversy Over Past Statements

Kotin
09-05-2009, 10:25 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jjHS8S3jIndU2oI6WHB_KqB-pvwAD9AHJBMG1

:cool:

Cowlesy
09-05-2009, 10:28 PM
FANTASTIC.

Why do I feel that little communist won't go away?

Flash
09-05-2009, 10:44 PM
w00t

HOLLYWOOD
09-05-2009, 10:59 PM
About time!

Where's Kieth Olbermann now? The GE/NBC Pump Monkey was attacking Glenn Beck this past week for Glen bringing VAN JONES to the public's attention.

Olbermann ruins everything he propagandizes... even NFL Sunday Night Football on NBC.

emazur
09-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Glenn Beck wins. Seriously, all this week he's been devoting entire shows to attacking Van Jones and asking viewers to call the White House to complain. I was actually getting tired of it, but you can't argue with results. On his hit list from twitter, he's asking viewers for info on CASS SUNSTEIN, MARK LLOYD AND CAROL BROWNER

Flash
09-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Glenn Beck wins. Seriously, all this week he's been devoting entire shows to attacking Van Jones and asking viewers to call the White House to complain. I was actually getting tired of it, but you can't argue with results. On his hit list from twitter, he's asking viewers for info on CASS SUNSTEIN, MARK LLOYD AND CAROL BROWNER

Exactly. All Czars must resign. This should be our next goal.

Kotin
09-05-2009, 11:07 PM

I'll be interested as to what he says on monday..

emazur
09-05-2009, 11:19 PM
I think he won't be doing a show on Labor Day, so we'll probably have to wait til Tues.

dr. hfn
09-05-2009, 11:43 PM
this is a very very small victory. what about the res of the cabinet and czars? cant believe we have czars omfg...

qh4dotcom
09-05-2009, 11:49 PM
I wish he hadn't resigned so soon...I was hoping this would become an even bigger controversy that would have caused Obama's approval ratings to plummet and then he would have resigned.

Imperial
09-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Glenn Beck has turned his show into a bully pulpit to push back against his foes.

Not sure if that is a good thing, since it really derails the show. Then again, Van Jones did the exact same thing to Beck.

I think there is a distinct possibility of MAD here- Mutually Assured Destruction. The Beck boycott itself has gained steam lately. Will he fall next?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-06-2009, 12:27 AM
The leftists yesterday: This guy is great. The radical right just cant take it that a black man is gettin' ahead.

The leftists tomorrow: He really wasnt that great of a pick. Obama just had to throw someone radical out there to test the waters. Like Bush did with Harriet Miers.

FrankRep
09-06-2009, 01:59 AM
One CZAR down, many more to go.

purplechoe
09-06-2009, 02:02 AM
YouTube - Obama 'Green Jobs Czar' Quits Amid Controversy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbRcwn80WZE)

Gaius1981
09-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Truth and Justice hit Van Jones like a cold-hearted bitch with a 14-inch strap-on. :)