PDA

View Full Version : Economic Warfare Waged Against The Citizens of America

Dark_Horse_Rider
09-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Re-posted from another thread...

Economic warfare is being waged against Americans on so many fronts...

I have been travelling around the region, and it seems everywhere the patrols are really out and actively issuing tickets like I have never seen before in these places.

Today I saw cops standing in the middle of a highway after the toll for Whitestone Bridge pointing trucks over to the side and apparently trying to find " violations ".

Some are starting to get pissed... however, I think most people in America won't really get angry until their money is at zero and they start taking into account where it all went.

phill4paul
09-05-2009, 07:44 PM
I have long considered myself "underseige." Local cops rate Zero on annoyance list compared to the big dawgs.

Dark_Horse_Rider
09-05-2009, 08:00 PM
I have long considered myself "underseige." Local cops rate Zero on annoyance list compared to the big dawgs.

Indeed. They are only doing their masters bidding.

phill4paul
09-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Indeed. They are only doing their masters bidding.

Truth be told the local cops don't have what it takes to cause annoyance. I fear them no more than some of the small town "gangs" or "militias". Which is not at all. In their mindset they believe the cavalry will arrive when the shit hits the fan. I have no such preconceptions.

EgwaTlvdatsi
09-05-2009, 08:40 PM
I have been travelling around the region, and it seems everywhere the patrols are really out and actively issuing tickets like I have never seen before in these places.
I've wondered about this for quite some time...

Today I saw cops standing in the middle of a highway after the toll for Whitestone Bridge pointing trucks over to the side and apparently trying to find " violations ".

Not long ago we were coming back from camping, it was probably around noon through 1 in the afternoon, fairly early. And in the middle of nowhere, there were several highway patrol cars that were stopping people on highway 83, and they asked us the usual questions if we had anything to drink, checking to make sure we were wearing our seatbelts, etc...Now I could understand if it was a friday night, saturday night and they were checking for drunks, but 1 pm and miles from any high traffic area? I just thought it was very odd.

Dark_Horse_Rider
09-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Truth be told the local cops don't have what it takes to cause annoyance. I fear them no more than some of the small town "gangs" or "militias". Which is not at all. In their mindset they believe the cavalry will arrive when the shit hits the fan. I have no such preconceptions.

The constant posts of new videos of people being beaten, tazed, and/or shot by police officers for no apparent reason tells me something different.

Although, I also am not that worried about them when ts-finally-does-htf because the world will be in such a dire situation, it is hard for people to even imagine the magnitude of it now.

sevin
09-06-2009, 11:33 PM
It's only gonna get worse. Welcome to Police State, USA.

ctiger2
09-06-2009, 11:53 PM
These are just "taxes"

Economic warfare will come from Brazil, Russia, India and China.

The good thing is, the economic warfare seems to being aimed at those deserving: The Private Federal Reserve, The US Treasury, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan etc.