PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul predicts 9/11

NYgs23
09-05-2009, 05:48 PM
In 1998, Ron Paul discusses Clinton's bombing of Iraq and the consequences that could arise from it.

YouTube - Ron Paul: Impeachment & Predicting 9/11 in 1998 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZtPzOukjZA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lewrockwell.com%2Fblog%2Flew rw%2Farchives%2F035093.html&feature=player_embedded)

Chieftain1776
09-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Yeah I came across this too. John Stossel made the same point and then interviewed Ron Paul. Just think... it could have been used in the campaign.

YouTube - Ron Paul on "John Stossel Goes To Washington" (2001) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24VyCrs-QoY)

stag15
09-05-2009, 06:17 PM
But I thought it was a conspiracy? Oh wait, Ron Paul is part of the conspiracy too. I think he is a level 3 kleengon in the illuminati.

Galileo Galilei
09-05-2009, 06:28 PM
But I thought it was a conspiracy? Oh wait, Ron Paul is part of the conspiracy too. I think he is a level 3 kleengon in the illuminati.

He didn't know it was a conspiracy when he made the prediction.

emazur
09-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Ron Paul wasn't just guessing either.

Bin Laden first declared war against the US in 8/23/96 (citing massacres in Iraq and the US/UN food and medicine sanctions that killed 600,000 Iraqi children, among other reasons - the most serious being the US troop presence in Saudi Arabia)

He repeated the Iraqi sanctions as reasons to fight the US in an interview that aired May 10, 1997 on CNN, and again emphasized the presence of US troops on Saudi soil, and specifically denied that he was concerned with cultural issues such as Madonna, drugs, Hollywood, and sex

On 2/28/98, again he cited the Iraq sanctions and massacres, and said that he thought another round of massacres was set to occur.

More warnings came on 8/20/98
- Clinton's strike failed to do any serious damage but insulted Afghanistan's leader, who lifted an embargo and allowed bin Laden to move freely in Afghanistan. Bin Laden's profile was raised - becoming the underdog in the Arab world who outmaneuvered the most powerful armed forces in the world
- al-Zawahiri: bin Laden continues to call for Muslims to fight Jews and Americans to liberate their holy places
- bin Laden's associate of the 1980's: America's assault against bin Laden has made him a hero in the Muslim world
- unidentified Gitmo detainee before a US military tribunal later declared: the US made bin Laden famous after the Gulf War

emazur
09-05-2009, 06:53 PM

I agree - there's plenty of evidence to show al Qaeda was intent on attacking America years before 2001. So I don't think the attack itself was a US government "inside job", but I don't discount the possibility that high level government knew 9/11 was coming and did nothing to stop it. It may even be possible that the US government knew it was coming and decided to piggyback onto this operation by planting explosives to bring down WTC 7 to destroy information they didn't want exposed (I'm not saying I necessarily believe it, but I think it's plausible), and to bring about the imposition of the Patriot Act (which Bob Barr, not a conspiracy theorist, stated was written before 9/11)

ItsTime
09-05-2009, 06:55 PM
One of my international relation classes in college discussed how Al Queda/Taliban was going to attack the US. The main theory we talked about was that hijackers were going to use planes as weapons most likely attacking the WTCs.

I dont get how no one saw this coming or why it was never brought up before.

ronpaulfollower999
09-05-2009, 07:19 PM
One of my international relation classes in college discussed how Al Queda/Taliban was going to attack the US. The main theory we talked about was that hijackers were going to use planes as weapons most likely attacking the WTCs.

I dont get how no one saw this coming or why it was never brought up before.

Of course the higher ups saw this coming. If they didn't, the Government is more inefficient than originally thought.

Plus, the common sense of if you hit someone, expect that person to hit you back.

Liberty Star
09-05-2009, 08:21 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2302943&postcount=9