PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Fascist Daily Kos Jumps into Glenn Beck Boycott

Flash
09-05-2009, 04:26 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/9/3/776381/-The-Tide-is-Turning-Against-Glen-Beck-FINALLY!UPDATEx2!

Funny these Liberals would rather spend their time attacking a TV host rather than questioning why Obama is paying millions of dollars covering up his birth certificate OR why theres a Communist Black Nationalist as a Czar. Morons.

Flash
09-05-2009, 04:31 PM
No dissenting views towards the messiah.

SouthGeorgia61
09-05-2009, 07:18 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/9/3/776381/-The-Tide-is-Turning-Against-Glen-Beck-FINALLY!UPDATEx2!

Funny these Liberals would rather spend their time attacking a TV host rather than questioning why Obama is paying millions of dollars covering up his birth certificate OR why theres a Communist Black Nationalist as a Czar. Morons.

There is no proof Obama wasn't born here, COLB = birth certificate. Focus on issues like the fact that you brought up in which the green czar is a communist, we will have more success in getting people who support Obama to stop supporting him than if people bring up his birth certificate.

Arnack
09-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Glenn Beck... what a silly clown.

Flash
09-05-2009, 07:58 PM
There is no proof Obama wasn't born here, COLB = birth certificate. Focus on issues like the fact that you brought up in which the green czar is a communist, we will have more success in getting people who support Obama to stop supporting him than if people bring up his birth certificate.

When did I say Obama wasn't born here? :confused::confused:

I do agree we need to focus on the communist thing. But why aren't the Progressives talking about it?

Liberty Star
09-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Daily Kos are blind Obama worshipers.

That said, they opposed Iraq war/torture/Patriot Act (I think) as did Ron Paul Libertarians ; their position on Beck does not automatically reflect on merits or demerits of Beck. We should make our own judgments.

If Daily KOS is surfing this forum, why are you wasting energy on Beck?
Hannity is your bigger enemy than Beck, have you loooked at his ad sponsors so far?

Flash
09-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Daily Kos are blind Obama worshipers.

That said, they opposed Iraq war as did Libertarians ; their position on Beck does not automatically reflect on merits what what is wrong/right with Beck. We should make our own judgements.

If Daily KOS is surfing this forum, why are you wasting energy on Beck?
Hannity is your bigger enemy than Beck, have you loooked at his ad sponsors so far?

I do agree, FOX Is a disease. Beck may very well be controlled opposition to discredit our movement. However, Daily Kos and these Liberal blogs that were so friendly to us durring the Bush regime, have now turned into sheeps.

Honestly, I think the only way we can end this Left vs. Right nonsense is with Internet Television. Which I think is years away from actually becoming a popular trend. Reason TV for one is very friendly towards Libertarian views.

Liberty Star
09-05-2009, 08:05 PM
I do agree, FOX Is a disease. Beck may very well be controlled opposition to discredit our movement. However, Daily Kos and these Liberal blogs that were so friendly to us durring the Bush regime, have now turned into sheeps.

Honestly, I think the only way we can end this Left vs. Right nonsense is with Internet Television. Which I think is years away from actually becoming a popular trend. Reason TV for one is very friendly towards Libertarian views.

Can't disagree with that, very well put.

Internet has to some extent ended monopoly of corporate controlled media outlets but still there is need for independent MSM channels on tube.

SouthGeorgia61
09-05-2009, 08:07 PM
When did I say Obama wasn't born here? :confused::confused:

Well like if you support the birth certificate conspiracy then you suspect he may not have been born here. But that issue just pisses off the left and is unwinnable, as I actually agree with them that there is no proof that he wasn't born here and that his COLB = birth certificate.

I do agree we need to focus on the communist thing. But why aren't the Progressives talking about it?

We must completely focus on the communists he has put into office and his lies and his warmongering. Who cares where Obama was born, I care that he is bombing Pakistan, putting communists into czar positions, continuing to erode the 4th amendment, etc.

Flash
09-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Well like if you support the birth certificate conspiracy then you suspect he may not have been born here.

I simply said why isn't the left questioning howcome Obama, the transparency President, is refusing to show his birth certificate and harvard records.

But that issue just pisses off the left and is unwinnable, as I actually agree with them that there is no proof that he wasn't born here and that his COLB = birth certificate.

I don't know-- if it is true hes not showing his B.C, then we need to question this for the sake of the Constitution.

We must completely focus on the communists he has put into office and his lies and his warmongering. Who cares where Obama was born, I care that he is bombing Pakistan, putting communists into czar positions, continuing to erode the 4th amendment, etc.

Yes and we need to focus on why Liberals won't address these issues.

Internet has to some extent ended monopoly of corporate controlled media outlets but still there is need for independent MSM channels on tube.

I do see Internet Talk Radio rising in the future if they could perfect it. As Wi-Fi spreads to more areas across the country, then Satellite/AM/FM will become more & more irrelevant.

SouthGeorgia61
09-05-2009, 08:39 PM
I simply said why isn't the left questioning howcome Obama, the transparency President, is refusing to show his birth certificate and harvard records.

I don't know-- if it is true hes not showing his B.C, then we need to question this for the sake of the Constitution.

He has shown his birth certificate because the COLB is the equivalent to the birth certificate in Hawaii. This issue is unwinnable and pointless, as there is no proof he hasn't shown his birth certificate as the COLB = a birth certificate in Hawaii.

Yes and we need to focus on why Liberals won't address these issues.

These issues are the only things to focus on in my view.

tonesforjonesbones
09-05-2009, 08:47 PM
If you notice...the ones they really fear are attacked..Palin for her popularity, Ron Paul and Glenn Beck because they are so close to the truth, and are reviving history and the constitution. Glenn Beck schools people nightly...they hate that..you know they want people to forget the founders and the constitution . Glenn Beck is extremely adept at connecting dots. Van Jones is history due to Becks research. Thank GOD. tones

EndDaFed
09-05-2009, 08:52 PM
I hope they succeed in their quest of getting Beck off the air. The last thing we need is another pro war neocon on television. Plus that guy is a total sociopath who lies and fakes emotions at the drop of the hat.

tonesforjonesbones
09-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Beck is going nowhere. His ratings are through the roof...and Oreilly might be sweating right about now. Beck has 3 million viewers at 5PM..not prime time...if he was on at 7 or 8...he would probably have six million and that is unheard of. Tones

EndDaFed
09-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Just what we need. Three million people who think that what Beck spews is libertarianism.
:eek:

tonesforjonesbones
09-05-2009, 09:09 PM
enddafed..and you are spewing what? I would bet you money that you have not watched Glenn Beck..because you are 15 and have to be in bed for schooly tomorrow. tones

BlackTerrel
09-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Why is Glenn Beck so great?

RM918
09-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Why is Glenn Beck so great?

People are starved for some sort of advancement, so their standards were lowered.

Flash
09-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't know yet about Beck. He does have Rand & them on his show. But is he Operation Mocking Bird? It was a CIA operation to infiltrate various 'truth' movements across America.

You know what would be pretty cool-- May be Reason Magazine or some other Libertarian organization buying Television & radio space in New Hampshire, Nevada, or some other states friendly to Libertarianism.