PDA

View Full Version : I was just daydreaming about something that would make me mess my pants

krott5333
09-28-2007, 11:39 PM
What if Barack Obama was on national tv, and said the following.

I feel compelled to confess something to my supporters as well as the American people. I cannot continue to live a life of lies. There is another candidate who I have been following. A candidate who I feel that we as Americans cannot afford to not support. So, with much dismay, as well as gratitude to those who stuck by me, I am ending my quest for the Presidency. I urge everyone instead to support Congressman Ron Paul for President of the United States. A man of integrity. A man of principle.

Thank you.

:eek: :D

Original_Intent
09-28-2007, 11:41 PM
So.... I am guessing you support Ron Paul for his stance on legalizing drugs??? :D

tekkierich
09-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Only the good ones obviously

Devil_rules_in_extremes
09-28-2007, 11:46 PM

I feel compelled to confess something to my supporters as well as the American people. I cannot continue to live a life of lies. There is another candidate who I have been following. A candidate who I feel that we as Americans cannot afford to not support. So, with much dismay, as well as gratitude to those who stuck by me, I am ending my quest for the Presidency. I urge everyone instead to support Congressman Ron Paul for President of the United States. A man of integrity. A man of principle.

Thank you.

Yea, that will sure get a lot of Republicans to go vote for him in the REPUBLICAN primary...

krott5333
09-29-2007, 12:16 AM
So.... I am guessing you support Ron Paul for his stance on legalizing drugs??? :D

thats just one of many factors, of course :D

but I've definitely used that point to garner support from friends.

krott5333
09-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Yea, that will sure get a lot of Republicans to go vote for him in the REPUBLICAN primary...

republicans, democrats, independents.. i dont care who you are.. just make sure you're registered republican for the primary!

:D

OptionsTrader
09-29-2007, 12:50 AM
If the other 17 candidates actually cared about the Constitution and the rights of free people, they would all stand down and endorse Ron Paul.

Paulitician
09-29-2007, 01:22 AM
Obama has all the younger generation, Barry Goldwater libertarian/conservative supporters doesn't he? :D

FrankRep
09-29-2007, 01:23 AM
I think Hillary will get the Nomination for the Dems.

OptionsTrader
09-29-2007, 01:24 AM

If that is truly in the cards, Ron Paul is the only candidate that can beat her in my opinion.

saku39
09-29-2007, 01:51 AM

The thought of Hillary in office disturbs me. . . Of course, the thought of anybody but Ron Paul in office is disturbing. :)

Another thing that is interesting-- If by some horrible act of witchcraft, she is elected, the United States will have had 24 years of presidents named Clinton or Bush.

Starks
09-29-2007, 01:58 AM

Thank you.

The mere thought of you getting off to Obama deeply disturbs me...

jmunjr
09-29-2007, 02:27 AM

You mean decriminalizing on the federal level. States will still be able to have laws against them..

Suzu
09-29-2007, 03:01 AM

Thank you.

This fantasy reminds me of one that I wrote in mid-August for TheSpoof.com, entitled "Bush Declares National Emergency". Here's the text:

In a special address to the nation today, President George W. Bush has announced his plan for addressing the economic emergency caused by hyper-inflation of the fiat US dollar and Congress' runaway spending on war and entitlement programs.

Mr. Bush stated that the economic situation in the United States is dire enough to warrant declaring a national emergency. According to recently written Presidential Directives, this declaration has enabled Mr. Bush to take on the role of absolute dictator.

"I've dreamed of this day for years, but I never realized I would be doing it for this reason. My fellow Americans, I had another dream just last night. It was a frightening dream, in which I saw what would happen to our country within a year unless drastic action is taken right now.

"Our economic hemorrhage must be stemmed immediately, or else within a year, the United States will be in the depths of a depression that makes the Great Depression of the 1930s look like a cakewalk.

"I am, therefore, declaring a state of national emergency, and taking on the role of dictator as of this moment. However, as I haven't got the foggiest notion what to do to correct our problems, my sole act as dictator is the appointment of Congressman Ron Paul as my successor."

Mr. Bush went on to say that of all the members of the legislative branch, only Dr. Paul has the depth of understanding of economics to right the ship of state.

"Ron Paul now has full authority to single-handedly enact emergency legislation as he sees fit, and I believe he will be able to bring us back to prosperity within a year. I also believe that before the end of that year, every citizen of the United States will be completely in favor of having Ron Paul remain in the White House for the rest of his life," said Mr. Bush.

In a special briefing to the press following his televised address, Mr. Bush told reporters that he expects Ron Paul to immediately send every member of the Federal Reserve board to the gallows, and to order every member of the US military now stationed out-of-country redeployed to the homeland and stationed wall-to-wall along the US-Mexican border.

Most astonishing to this reporter was seeing Bush break into anguished sobs as he lamented having allowed himself to stray so far from acting in the best interests of the country. He added, "But now, in the end, I know this all happened for the best, because I have complete faith in the ability of Ron Paul to set us on a positive course to peace, prosperity and freedom, as well as giving every American enough insight into the greatness of our wonderful Constitution, that our descendants will never face an emergency like the one we are in today."

Wonders never cease!

ConstitutionGal
09-29-2007, 06:42 AM
Here's MY daydream:

http://www.southerndesign.com/FredSupportsRonPaul.jpg

had a little 'fun' in PhotoShop... ..grin...