PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Libertarian tax protestor gets $637,000+ bill from IRS

qh4dotcom
09-05-2009, 12:25 AM
She's a Facebook friend of mine (never met her in person) so I thought I'd post her story. Please leave a comment and show support

http://motorhomediaries.com/michele-seven/

YouTube - I'm Not a Slave Says Tax Protester Michele Seven (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRJozKGUGiQ)

FSP-Rebel
09-05-2009, 11:54 AM
She was also interviewed last night on Free Talk Live. She's a Free State Project participant that is moving to NH next summer so she and her family can be around more like-minded people for support.

PaulaGem
09-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Same thing - daytrading.

Got handed my ass because I made some really lousy decisions (symptomatic of the brain damage that was diagnosed later).

At this point I have contacted the government and my representative's office. Had some contact with the IRS but not sorted it all out yet.

Honestly, the brain damage leaves no patience for sorting out the financial equivalent of a tangled ball of yarn. They can get my balances for the beginning of the year and the end of the year and see I lost money. They can get my current bank balances if they want them.

I am concentrating on getting well and supporting myself to the point where I have income to declare, if that isn't good enough for them they can put me in jail.

rockandrollsouls
09-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Same thing - daytrading.

Got handed my ass because I made some really lousy decisions (symptomatic of the brain damage that was diagnosed later).

At this point I have contacted the government and my representative's office. Had some contact with the IRS but not sorted it all out yet.

Honestly, the brain damage leaves no patience for sorting out the financial equivalent of a tangled ball of yarn. They can get my balances for the beginning of the year and the end of the year and see I lost money. They can get my current bank balances if they want them.

I am concentrating on getting well and supporting myself to the point where I have income to declare, if that isn't good enough for them they can put me in jail.

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you made irresponsible decisions with your money that is your loss to bare, I'm afraid.

PaulaGem
09-05-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you made irresponsible decisions with your money that is your loss to bare, I'm afraid.

I'm not talking about the loss - I'm talking about the tax bill for millions that I never had.

It is exactly the same thing that is in the video.

I am also trying to explain that head and brain injuries interfere with the decision making process. I just saw an article about football stars (not sure which mag - it was in the doctor's office) who had lost everything due to the mental confusion that results from head injury.

I really believe the hospital had an obligation to warn me that I might have brain damage from the severe asthma attack that probably brought it all on - but they did not.

I am speaking up on this subject because I wish someone had made me aware, that's all.

LibertyEagle
09-23-2009, 06:44 AM
Same thing - daytrading.

I'm not talking about the loss - I'm talking about the tax bill for millions that I never had.

It is exactly the same thing that is in the video.

I am also trying to explain that head and brain injuries interfere with the decision making process. I just saw an article about football stars (not sure which mag - it was in the doctor's office) who had lost everything due to the mental confusion that results from head injury.

I really believe the hospital had an obligation to warn me that I might have brain damage from the severe asthma attack that probably brought it all on - but they did not.

I am speaking up on this subject because I wish someone had made me aware, that's all.

FindLiberty
09-23-2009, 07:35 AM
Need a fed "tax" bailout? Watch this guy. They are still looking for ways to give away new inflated stimulus money...
(but seriously, I hope you can work something out with good tax lawyer and amended returns or sumptin')

YouTube - Tim Hawkins - The Government Can (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0)