PDA

View Full Version : More Obama Indoctrination going on in schools

..PAUL4PRES..
09-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Prepare your barf bag.

"When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
-Adolf Hitler

YouTube - More Obama Indoctrination going on in schools (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxOPvIohcM&feature=channel_page)

StudentForPaul08
09-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Sickening. I would oppose any school children singing songs about any president, expect our founding fathers maybe. The same goes for any presidential statues or such. Why glorify these men in such collectivist ways? As if they are our "Gods".

KAYA
09-05-2009, 12:16 AM
This is the comment I left.

All you lefties making light of this would be lighting yourselves ON FIRE in protest if this was done in the name of George W. Bush.

The reason you all are so blind to the dangers of this crap is because you all are so heavily intoxicated with lefty, collectivist Kood-Aid. To the level headed Democrats still out there WAKE UP!!!

carlangaslangas
09-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Sickening. I would oppose any school children singing songs about any president, expect our founding fathers maybe. The same goes for any presidential statues or such. Why glorify these men in such collectivist ways? As if they are our "Gods".

I don't like it either. It's a complicated matter because of freedom of speech. Maybe there should be a supreme court ruling similar to the one about school prayers. In other words, public schools cannot favor a particular political party or figure, or something to that effect.

KAYA
09-05-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't like it either. It's a complicated matter because of freedom of speech. Maybe there should be a supreme court ruling similar to the one about school prayers. In other words, public schools cannot favor a particular political party or figure, or something to that effect.

Why is this complicated? Freedom of speech and freedom for a teacher to indoctrinate a captive audience of children to her own hero worship is something quite different.