PDA

View Full Version : How to use fear to get support + using music to garner patriotic support

krott5333
09-28-2007, 10:19 PM
first of all, this picture is invaluable in showing where our economy and our dollar is going.

http://i20.tinypic.com/2mqkzgy.png

second, I campaigned for Bush in 04... Yeah, i know, I was stupid. Anyway, I noticed something that pushed people to feel patriotic in their support for Bush.. the choice of music at rallies. They would often play country music that had an American theme to it.. Lee Greenwood, God Bless the USA.. Martina McBride, Indepedence Day, etc. We gotta utilize those patriotic country songs to our advantage!

Hope
09-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Never again the days of Martina McBride.

Seriously though, I think RP supporters are a COMPLETELY different demographic (or several completely different demographics) than Bush 04. W. was rallying all the theocrats together. At this point, a synonym for Neo-Conism might as well be God-Bless-Americaism.

The YouTube vids that have come out pretty well represent the diversity -- and distinct lack of bad country music - we have in our camp. :D

krott5333
09-28-2007, 10:29 PM
yeah you're probably right.

oh well, just me thinking out loud again

RP4ME
09-28-2007, 10:30 PM
I love country music! iTS PERFECT FOR rp HE'S A TEXAN

surf
09-28-2007, 10:43 PM
i was going to write that i wouldn't play country music in Seattle, but my girlfriend listens to it (not in our home).

i will say that we should not use anything they play to promo a show on foxnews or Fox radio.

i think 'right here right now' is the perfect intro or ending for his acceptance speech in Minneapolis. "...it feels good to be alive"

i don't care if some fox dude uses that one

(and you guys know which Fox songs i'm talking about)