PDA

View Full Version : Zbigniew Brzezinski: It is easier to kill a million people than to control them

FrankRep
09-04-2009, 12:17 PM
New World Order architect, Zbigniew Brzezinski, says it is
easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. Many are alarmed at that statement but for the wrong reason.

Analysis by G. Edward Griffin, 2009 August 29

On November 17th, 2008, Zbignew Brzezinski, a New World Order architect and a founder of the Rockefeller-controlled Trilateral Commission, addressed Chatham House, (the British counterpart of the American Council on Foreign Relations) and said: "I once put it rather pungently, and I was flattered that the British Foreign Secretary repeated this, as follows: ... namely, in early times, it was easier to to control a million people, literally it was easier to control a million people than physically to kill a million people. Today, it is infinitely easier to to kill a million people than to control a million people. It is easier to kill than to control...."

When this statement arrived on the Internet a few months later, it was widely circulated with shock and alarm. It certainly was an attention getter, and it was assumed by many to be proof that Brzezinski and his fellow New World Order elitists were calling for the killing of millions of people. Fortunately, some of the news sources carried a link to the audio recording of his speech, so it was possible to listen to his entire presentation to see if he really did say what was attributed to him. Unfortunately, not many of the Internet dispatchers took the time to listen. If they had, they would have realized that Brzezinski was merely making an honest and accurate assessment of historical fact. Like it or not, in modern times it is easier to kill than to control a million people. So, why the hoopla?

That, however, is not the end of the story. When we carefully listen to the rest of this speech, we realize Brzezinski is saying that control of the masses is the real objective of the New World Order, and he is lamenting the fact that it is so difficult now that almost every nation and culture has become politically aware. He recalls those days-gone-by when this was not so, when the masses neither knew nor cared about politics and could be controlled simply by force of arms and economic coercion. Under those conditions, controlling people was easier, he says. Now, however, when almost everyone believes they should participate in their own political destiny via the vote, the process has become much more difficult.

He is, of course, entirely correct in that assessment. Although he did not elaborate, he could have continued by reminding this elite audience of facts they know so well: that now it also is necessary to control the media, the educational system, the leadership of all major political parties, and even the systems by which ballots are counted in order to keep the masses content with the illusion of determining their own political destiny.

He devoted the balance of his speech primarily to the concept that the United States should and will continue to be the leader among nations in the solving of all international problems, including economic problems, but always within the context of strengthening global governance and building a global monetary system. It was the CFR/Chatham House mantra that is the norm for such gatherings.

Even though Brezinsky is not here calling for the killing of a million people, when he does discuss that option, there is a remarkable coldness about his words. Like all collectivists, he is academically dispassionate when it comes to the sacrifice of human life and freedom so long as it can be theorized to be for the greater good of society - or, in this case, the New World Order.

His speech can be heard here. (http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/events/listen/-/id/958/doc/audio/)

SOURCE:
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/realityzone/UFNbrzezinskicontrolkill.html

FrankRep
09-04-2009, 12:21 PM
The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives (http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Chessboard-American-Geostrategic-Imperatives/dp/0465027261/ref=pd_sim_b_2)

Zbigniew Brzezinski

http://blikk.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/grand-chessboard.jpg

StudentForPaul08
09-04-2009, 12:24 PM
MUSE

That is all. :cool:

lol

catdd
09-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Costs a lot less too, eh Zbig? Who needs cops and national guard when you can just nuke em with the new lazer beam.

Pericles
09-04-2009, 01:29 PM
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Stalin

Reason
09-04-2009, 01:41 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=207920

InterestedParticipant
09-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Analysis by G. Edward Griffin, 2009 August 29

[snip]

Unfortunately, not many of the Internet dispatchers took the time to listen. If they had, they would have realized that Brzezinski was merely making an honest and accurate assessment of historical fact. Like it or not, in modern times it is easier to kill than to control a million people. So, why the hoopla?

[snip]

.... Brzezinski is saying that control of the masses is the real objective of the New World Order, and he is lamenting the fact that it is so difficult now that almost every nation and culture has become politically aware. He recalls those days-gone-by when this was not so, when the masses neither knew nor cared about politics and could be controlled simply by force of arms and economic coercion.

[snip]
Ugh, this writeup is awful.

We're in Full Spectrum Simulacrum (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=206336) alright, and this writeup by Griffin just slaps our face in it.

P.S. To the monitors reading this thread, this stuff is ridiculously transparent. If you're going to try and run a Simulacrum, at least show some pride in your work. These 1950's types are killing me. Actually, I can't think of anyone in your inventory that is really that impressive. You're going to FAIL.

Athan
09-04-2009, 03:58 PM
And they wonder why we don't play along with their reindeer games...
Fucking elitist idiots. They want to run the show with minimal intelligence.

LibForestPaul
09-04-2009, 05:23 PM
He is pretty spot on. What percent of the people in your sphere are libertarians, historians, have any concept of freeman, care of their own freedom, expect to care for themselves and their future.

Out of 100 people, I may know of 1 or 2 who share my views...

StudentForPaul08
09-04-2009, 05:35 PM
The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives (http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Chessboard-American-Geostrategic-Imperatives/dp/0465027261/ref=pd_sim_b_2)

Zbigniew Brzezinski

Matt the singer of MUSE read this book and based "The Uprising" off of it I believe. Or is is "United States of Eurasia"? One of the tow. lol :o

pcosmar
09-04-2009, 05:41 PM
How it will start.
Very likely.

YouTube - Mark Koernke : How It Will Start (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPxyd3HC12I&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3Fd ocid%3D-717903562868767796&feature=player_embedded#t=108)

InterestedParticipant
09-04-2009, 08:19 PM
This thread started off bad and just devolved from there. This Michigan Militia response is precisely what they are hoping to cultivate, and it would be a disaster to move in that direction. Civil dissobedience works just fine, we simply need to exercise it broadly and consistenly.

Furthermore, Someone here close to Griffin please tell him he needs to hang it up. He's lost his touch. His stuff isn't working anymore. The old man is giving himself away all the time now. Just go retire in peace and leave this "craft" to the new breed of I.O. boyz.

OP, you don't know what your are doing reposting all these articles here. You're parroting stuff you think you understand, but the subtleties are missed and much of this works against the publics best interest. You think I'm being condescending and working against you, but I'm not, and I'm not sure if I can ever fully explain it to you, especially in this forum environment.

Ian A.
09-04-2009, 08:33 PM
For more info on Brzezinski, check out a film I made in '06

YouTube - How the End Began - Part 1 of 12 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk05ZhgU3CM)

and this interview is a MUST SEE:

YouTube - The men behind Barack Obama part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k)

FrankRep
09-04-2009, 08:40 PM
This thread started off bad and just devolved from there. This Michigan Militia response is precisely what they are hoping to cultivate, and it would be a disaster to move in that direction. Civil dissobedience works just fine, we simply need to exercise it broadly and consistenly.

Furthermore, Someone here close to Griffin please tell him he needs to hang it up. He's lost his touch. His stuff isn't working anymore. The old man is giving himself away all the time now. Just go retire in peace and leave this "craft" to the new breed of I.O. boyz.

OP, you don't know what your are doing reposting all these articles here. You're parroting stuff you think you understand, but the subtleties are missed and much of this works against the publics best interest. You think I'm being condescending and working against you, but I'm not, and I'm not sure if I can ever fully explain it to you, especially in this forum environment.

Why don't you write us some enlightening articles that will teach us your wisdom? You act like you have this secret knowledge that no one understands except you and you can see the hidden prison which you call the "Matrix." Everything is somehow Black-ops, Controlled Opposition, and Disinformation created by the elites. You're very careful not to reveal what you believe and you won't share your views because we "must research ourselves," then you criticize and talk down to people for not thinking like you. If you have problems with the articles people post, by all means lets see you write some articles so we'll be educated to the truth.

Anti Federalist
09-05-2009, 08:40 AM
I find it interesting the TPTB preach exactly the same thing.

"Do not get angry".

"Do not resist".

"Work within he system".

InterestedParticipant
09-05-2009, 10:06 AM
I find it interesting the TPTB preach exactly the same thing.

"Do not get angry".

"Do not resist".

"Work within he system".
The establishment sends cointel into the field and places them in media in a constant effort to create chaos, violence and hatred. The problem is, most cannot see that those who supposedly oppose the system in this manner are working for the same people who control the system.

What I advocate is responsible, reasonable, thoughtful and constant civil disobedience and independent thought. This means independently critically evaluating ALL sources of information, without exception.

Finally, i advocate walking away from their system... period. I do not advocate working inside their system, this is where RP and I disagree. That means turning off their TV, radio, and Internet..... that means abandoning their political parties and their phony elections... that includes walking away from their instruments of financial control via debt, fiat forced tender and the like..... and returning to tools that will support a system as envisioned by the Declaration of Independence.

InterestedParticipant
09-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Why don't you write us some enlightening articles that will teach us your wisdom? You act like you have this secret knowledge that no one understands except you and you can see the hidden prison which you call the "Matrix." Everything is somehow Black-ops, Controlled Opposition, and Disinformation created by the elites. You're very careful not to reveal what you believe and you won't share your views because we "must research ourselves," then you criticize and talk down to people for not thinking like you. If you have problems with the articles people post, by all means lets see you write some articles so we'll be educated to the truth.
First, I've written extensively in this forum, you know that. I have not decided whether to take this one on yet, as people like Griffin reframe it in such a way as to make it much more challenging to address. Further, there is a tonne of background material to understand, and so far most of my posts to address this background are attacked and ridiculed, making it almost impossible to engage in any learning.

With respect to controlled opposition and disinformation, exactly what do you think the military means when they use the term Full Spectrum Dominance and Total Information Dominance in their latest round of planning documents? (see Vision 20/20 doc I referred to in Contol Ops thread). I mean, how to you take Full Spectrum? Do you think that means that only the MSM is controlled? Or that everyone is controlled other than JBS and Griffin? If so, how do these people survive and maintain audience? Please explain to me how you rationalize the concepts of "Full Spectrum" and "Total" as expressed in our military planners documents?

There's no secret, its not hidden. That's the ridiculous thing about it. It's all out in the open, all one has to do is research it. That's why I push people so hard to read if for themselves, because why take my word for it when you can get it straight from the horses mouth? I'm just some person on the Internet who you don't know, why would ask me for an article when the information is already available, explaining exactly how the establishment intend to dominate all of our inputs, so that the reality we see is a reality totally controlled by them. I can't think of a more credible source that US Military planners, so why not go to them, why not find out for yourself so you can stop all this indecision and guessing?

Finally, I've stated over and over what I believe... read my threads. Better yet, read the lyrics to one of Lauryn Hill's new songs, she summarizes it better than I can.... I've posted the song "I Get Out" at RPF here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=208559).

pcosmar
09-05-2009, 10:21 AM
What I advocate is responsible, reasonable, thoughtful and constant civil disobedience and independent thought. This means independently critically evaluating ALL sources of information, without exception.

Civil disobedience has never accomplished an overthrow. Civil disobedience is always met with violence on the part of TPTB. Sorry, but that is a fact. Ghandi was quite willing to see thousands violently murdered. It was not until world opinion turned against the British that it was ended.

Finally, i advocate walking away from their system...<snip>. and returning to tools that will support a system as envisioned by the Declaration of Independence.

Really?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

pcosmar
09-05-2009, 10:27 AM
The Founders also wrote this little tidbit.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

George Washington called it "Liberty's Teeth".

InterestedParticipant
09-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Civil disobedience has never accomplished an overthrow. Civil disobedience is always met with violence on the part of TPTB. Sorry, but that is a fact. Ghandi was quite willing to see thousands violently murdered. It was not until world opinion turned against the British that it was ended.

Really?
We need to throw off this system of abuse... there is no disagreement there. But I advocate abandoning their systems of control... simply walking away and creating our own local systems without them, rather than direct violent confrontation, as I see that as nothing more than a trap that we are being aggressively pushed in to.... a deadend that will create chaos, confusion, hatred and will justify a violent response to maintain order and safety.

In short, there is more than one way to achieve the objectives set forth in the Declaration of Independence.

FrankRep
09-05-2009, 12:13 PM
We need to throw off this system of abuse... there is no disagreement there. But I advocate abandoning their systems of control... simply walking away and creating our own local systems without them, rather than direct violent confrontation, as I see that as nothing more than a trap that we are being aggressively pushed in to.... a deadend that will create chaos, confusion, hatred and will justify a violent response to maintain order and safety.

How do we create our own local systems? Where?

pcosmar
09-05-2009, 12:24 PM

I am curious also.
Just where do you think you won't be hunted down?

Do you remember a place called Ruby Ridge? A man moved there with his family to "get away" from the system. It was a secluded, very rural place. They hunted him down.

http://www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/ruby-ridge-incident/ruby-ridge-uhauls-helicopters.jpg

Killed his family members.
Ignoring violence does not protect you from it. It is best to prepare for it.

youngbuck
09-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Further, there is a tonne of background material to understand, and so far most of my posts to address this background are attacked and ridiculed, making it almost impossible to engage in any learning.

What sources to you suggest as a primer on this background information? Are there some books you can recommend, and maybe some documentaries?

Mini-Me
09-05-2009, 12:45 PM
With respect to controlled opposition and disinformation, exactly what do you think the military means when they use the term Full Spectrum Dominance and Total Information Dominance in their latest round of planning documents? (see Vision 20/20 doc I referred to in Contol Ops thread). I mean, how to you take Full Spectrum? Do you think that means that only the MSM is controlled? Or that everyone is controlled other than JBS and Griffin? If so, how do these people survive and maintain audience? Please explain to me how you rationalize the concepts of "Full Spectrum" and "Total" as expressed in our military planners documents?[B].

Here is where most people differ with you: You seem to assume that the establishment has succeeded at full spectrum dominance and total information control, but you provide no evidence of this. Granted, that would be their goal - after all, it would be any megalomaniac's goal, and military documents using such terms are hardly earth-shattering - but it's much easier said than done, especially considering the existence of the Internet. Yes, yes, the Internet was started by the military-industrial complex, blah-blah-blah, but it has long since gotten out of control, from their standpoint. Right now, they can only monitor the hell out of it, but actually disrupting communication would be too overt without an excuse. THAT is why guys like Rockefeller are trying to grant the Feds new legal powers to shut it down in case of a "cyber-terrorist attack" or other "emergency."

Sure, you could say that Rockefeller's bills are only charades meant to make us think they don't already have this capability, but the fact is, we're still on here communicating. Furthermore, YOU are still on here communicating. If you're telling us the one thing they DON'T want us to hear (and everything else is controlled), eliminating you would be a priority. Think about it: If all of us are barking up the wrong tree (as planned) and you alone know what's going on, do you really think you'd still be alive? I doubt it. One person is very easy to make "disappear."

InterestedParticipant
09-08-2009, 06:39 AM
Here is where most people differ with you: You seem to assume that the establishment has succeeded at full spectrum dominance and total information control, but you provide no evidence of this. Granted, that would be their goal - after all, it would be any megalomaniac's goal, and military documents using such terms are hardly earth-shattering - but it's much easier said than done, especially considering the existence of the Internet. Yes, yes, the Internet was started by the military-industrial complex, blah-blah-blah, but it has long since gotten out of control, from their standpoint. Right now, they can only monitor the hell out of it, but actually disrupting communication would be too overt without an excuse. THAT is why guys like Rockefeller are trying to grant the Feds new legal powers to shut it down in case of a "cyber-terrorist attack" or other "emergency."

Sure, you could say that Rockefeller's bills are only charades meant to make us think they don't already have this capability, but the fact is, we're still on here communicating. Furthermore, YOU are still on here communicating. If you're telling us the one thing they DON'T want us to hear (and everything else is controlled), eliminating you would be a priority. Think about it: If all of us are barking up the wrong tree (as planned) and you alone know what's going on, do you really think you'd still be alive? I doubt it. One person is very easy to make "disappear."
They have succeeded in achieving Full Spectrum Dominance over the information space for people who rely on modern media for their information. Those that have shunned their media and rely on books, or those who can refer to their media with appropriate interpretation, are not under this level of control.

Hence, there are many that see through the charade, they're just not here trying to talk with an infinitesimal portion of the public in a little online forum.

As far as the fear issue that you raise, well, that is an emotion imparted on the public via their media and their patriot vector leaders, like AJ. It's a BS meme.

InterestedParticipant
09-08-2009, 06:45 AM
What sources to you suggest as a primer on this background information? Are there some books you can recommend, and maybe some documentaries?
I don't know where you are in your development and what you've read/seen and not read/seen. Given that I don't have that reference point, I'll start by suggesting that you watch John Carpenter's movie, "They Live," as the allegories and symbols in that movie are all accurate and relevant.

FrankRep
09-08-2009, 06:54 AM
I don't know where you are in your development and what you've read/seen and not read/seen. Given that I don't have that reference point, I'll start by suggesting that you watch John Carpenter's movie, "They Live," as the allegories and symbols in that movie are all accurate and relevant.
In other words, IP is obsessed with movies like "The Matrix" and "They Live."

wizardwatson
09-08-2009, 07:03 AM

The first thing we need to do is pool our capital and create our own decentralized inflation-free, bubble-free, monetary system using land instead of stealable commodities in order to force the enemy into more Machiavellian forms of agression.

For starters.

And for the record I bet Zbigniew sucks and chess. He's probably great at child molestation though. Haha!! What a douche-nozzle.

InterestedParticipant
09-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Well, if people want something deeper, then perhaps they should check-out "Catch-22" with Alan Arkin.... or "The Day of the Locust (1975)" with Donald Sutherland as 'Homer Simpson'. Whatever it takes to reach people, as meaningful books don't seem to interest many.

But here is what I will NOT do, I will NOT mindlessly post material from certain groups and vector leaders without any critical analysis of my own. I will NOT assume that any particular group or individual has my best interests and therefore assume that all of their material should be absorbed by others here without critical analysis.

Brzezinski's speech, which is referred to in this thread, was in direct followup to his latest book, which is called "The Choice: Global Domination or Global Leadership (http://www.amazon.com/Choice-Global-Domination-Leadership/dp/0465008003)" If Griffin had read Brzezinski's book, and was being honest to the public, then he would have NOT attempted to excuse Brzezinski's very serious comments away. Brzezinski's thesis is just what he said it was in his speech, domination of the public via force or via managed coercion. So, why is Griffin attempting to diminish the seriousness of Brzezinski's thesis in this article? Who's interests is Griffin attempting to serve here? And why is this crap thrown on this forum with no critical analysis, as if every word out of Griffin's mouth should be whole-heartedly accepted by readers?

tonesforjonesbones
09-08-2009, 07:33 AM
I like G. Edward Griffin. He talks about controlled opposition, Delphi Technique, Hegelian Dialectic..all of that. Tones

InterestedParticipant
09-08-2009, 07:46 AM
I like G. Edward Griffin. He talks about controlled opposition, Delphi Technique, Hegelian Dialectic..all of that. Tones
He also vectors his listeners in subtle and very deceptive ways, as evidenced by this article. It's not always done, but its done enough to be careful not to whole-heartedly accept what he say without critical analysis.

acptulsa
09-08-2009, 07:47 AM
We have identified our Stalin. Now, what can we do about him?

tpreitzel
09-08-2009, 11:31 AM
These people really are psychopaths. They have absolutely no empathy for their fellow man, only themselves. The eyes of someone like Z would likely see nuking a million people as a service to them since he'd be delivering them from a miserable existence.

InterestedParticipant
09-08-2009, 11:49 AM
These people really are psychopaths. They have absolutely no empathy for their fellow man, only themselves. The eyes of someone like Z would likely see nuking a million people as a service to them since he'd be delivering them from a miserable existence.
The challenge we face is that there is now an army of the following:

people who come from a long lineage of elite families (ie. psychopaths) and therefore carry the brain anomaly;
people who have been ponerized by the system, and while they are not psychopaths they have no problem carrying out the psychopath's plans;
people who are entrapped by the psychopath's and their accomplices and feel they have no choice but to maintain their current position inside the cryprtocracy;
people who are comfortable in their social status and who do not understand what it is they are doing inside the cryptocracy, but who do not care to ask either.

the count
09-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Zbiggy? You still around? Thought you bit the dust years ago.

yokna7
09-08-2009, 02:20 PM

Zbigniew Brzezinski

Just from the title and cover alone, you know it was written by a pr*%k.

yokna7
09-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Ya know, I was watchin Morning Joe a while back. Mica was outraged by the Miley Cyrus "Stripper pole" incident and went on about how her daughter was no longer welcome to listen or watch her again. Wow, that's your priority? Thats the bad influence on your daughter? The best thing you could do for her is keep her away from her grandfather.

RonneJJones
10-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Discussion of Brzezinski speech during first 5 minutes of this audio (http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/CTTM2009/Alan_Watt_CTTM_LIVEonRBN_278_Chained__On_Your_Knee s__For_Posting_DVDs_Mar172009.mp3) (10MB mp3)

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/transcripts/Alan_Watt_CTTM_LIVEonRBN_278_Chained__On_Your_Knee s__For_Posting_DVDs_Mar172009.html

Today, I've been just looking at all the things that are going on, there's so much going on in the world, because the world is in, as they say themselves: transition. This is the century - supposedly - of great transitions; and the big boys who planned it, literally go over every country with a fine-tooth comb. They've already studied all the cultures, the habits, the mentalities of different peoples; and they've planned their Brave New World scenario. I just listened to a talk given by Brzezinski, at Chatham House, on this very topic of what's coming up and how the US must submerge into this new world system, where other countries will start to take over more of the roles that the US used to play. He also goes into all of the scary scenarios, if they can't pull it off, in the way they've designed it to do. And he even made a kind of reference to the fact that the shaky economic system was perhaps a help, at this stage of the game. And I'm sure it is, because I'm sure it was planned to fulfilling their mission of bringing in this new global society.

They certainly took down Russia because the big tycoons over there were banking, completely, literally, banking on oil, their own oil, staying up at $140 per barrel; and it's plummeted, so they've come off their high horses and they're ready to negotiate in different areas now. And I'm sure other countries are doing the same. It's amazing to think that we can live our lives - listening again to that talk by Brzezinski, he talks in long-term, he even talks about a new generation, there'll be a generation in the ex-Soviet system, to grow up to think differently, to see themselves differently, see the past differently than the ones who are alive today in Russia. That's how they plan things; and after Brzezinski, there'll be a little clone of Brzezinski - with a different name - who’ll be planning the next phase of it too. Long-term strategy, you see; long-term goals; and we, all of us, are just part of the strategy as we live our lives; that's all we are to these people, with their on-going chess game. They have the future pretty well planned; and, at the moment, sewn-up, because everything's going along in their favour.

Derek: Hey Alan, are you there?

Alan: Yes.

Derek: OK, well, specifically, I wanted to talk about, you were just saying, you were talking about the economy and the economy it's almost like a science, almost (!) which they tell to the people it's like this fixed science of everything's supposed to work this way, if you do this: this is going to happen. If you do this;

Alan: That's right.

Derek: but in reality, it's actually just a group of extremely powerful people on top dictating exactly what's going to happen. It's just amazing, I was just watching CNN on the television before, very perceptive program! They were talking about: oh AIG etc recovery is going to do this for AIG; but in reality, AIG is actually above the Government almost; they're telling Government what to do. It's just disgusting.

Alan: It's disgusting and it's planned; it's all planned. As I say, it falls in with this strategy too of, once again, disabling Russia, and those within Russia, who were accumulating an awful lot of wealth at the time. Now they're broke, because they were counting on the next 10 - 20 years of high costs of oil and they banked all their borrowing into the country on that very scam. Everyone's been had here, but it's been done with masterful chessman work really, it's a chess game.

Derek: It's insane almost, to think that the people at the bottom, people like us, we're really at the bottom, even if you can see intellectually, or whichever way, above most people but still we're really at the bottom.

Alan: Yes, we are at the bottom and I'll tell you, I'll put this link up too, where you can hear Brzezinski talking about the American people at the end and he says the most uneducated people of all, he says they'll have to start a programme really to start educating them on the big world out there. He really has very little to say about the mentality of the average US citizen. We people at the bottom, really, we're just zombies to them, we honestly are.

Full audio of Brzezinski's speech
http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/files/12701_171108brzezinski.mp3

Also, the very interesting Q&A can also be downloaded at
http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/events/view/-/id/958/

RonneJJones
10-01-2009, 01:24 PM
From the end of Brzezinski's speech:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brzezinski03.htm

Let me end my final point briefly about itself, America itself it's a very perocial point. In my judgment as we look ahead in the detainee of the next President. We all have an intelligent foreign policy in America when we have a intelligent President. (Some audience laughs) And we have just, we have chosen one, but that's not enough.

We need an intelligent public in America. I can say from my own personal experience and I think others can opt test to it as well. That the American public unfortunately is widely undereducated about the world. And we are a democracy our foreign policy has to reflect the popular will that's just a basic fact of life!

And we cannot have a complex intelligent policy in a complex age if the public is not educated about the world. It makes us acceptable when it is not to deliberately propagated demagogy and lately it has been victimized propagation of a culture of fear. And that makes for parallelizes in foreign policy. It also facilitates the activity on American soil of foreign lobbies.

In the historical recent past, many (Huh?) or some of these lobbies capitalize an ideological appeal.

Today they are much more effective they are capitalizing on money, and money, and money goes a long way, and we've to be alert to that. And last by not least the President himself has to tackle the fact that the American public needs education about the world. And he has to try to make the American public understand the new dimensions of the world.

That is an essential task, that is a vital task, that the he has to undertake. And I think, without sounding overly partycism and certainly not excessively differential to the new President. That he has the intellectual and the rhetorical gifts to do just that.

So, let me simply end by saying; yes we can.

ScoutsHonor
10-01-2009, 04:01 PM
From the end of Brzezinski's speech:
[/URL][url]http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brzezinski03.htm (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brzezinski03.htm)

Thanks very much for posting all of this.

:cool:

RonneJJones
10-01-2009, 05:25 PM
What Brzezinski appears to be doing in this speech is laying the fabric to the international decision class (the ones at the top echelons of society but underneath the elite), for the new international order. He is saying that there is a political awakening of the public in order to scare this class in to action, and assures them that Obama is on board and that the American public will be managed to accept their new weaker role in this new aged of shared power.

So, just like they give the public their own special brand of propaganda, I see Brzezinski's role here as providing the intellectuals and servants to rulers their own unique set of propaganda to make sure they buy into the new global plan.

Everyone gets lied to.

Deborah K
10-01-2009, 06:04 PM

...and Monsters Inc. :confused:

enhanced_deficit
06-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Neocons are missing him already:

https://offgraun.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/brzezinski_obama.jpg

The U.S. Could Use a Few More Brzezinskis
In-Depth-Bloomberg-Jun 2, 2017

Related

[VIDEO] Syria: Zbigniew Brzezinski "We need to create a situation" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?426513-VIDEO-Syria-Zbigniew-Brzezinski-quot-We-need-to-create-a-situation-quot&)
Zbigniew Brzezinski: Libya Action Isn't War, But "Necessary Intervention" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?285254-Zbigniew-Brzezinski-Libya-Action-Isn-t-War-But-quot-Necessary-Intervention-quot&)

enhanced_deficit
06-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Libyan-Canadian cleric linked to Manchester bomber plans return to Canada to clear his name

'I challenge whoever accuses me of such a connection to produce evidence,' says Abdul Baset Egwilla

By Lisa Laventure, Evan Dyer, CBC News
Jun 04, 2017

CBC reporter Evan Dyer interviews Abdul Baset Egwilla via Skype. Despite being linked in British and U.S. media reports to Manchester bomber Salman Abedi, he maintains his innocence and is challenging anyone who thinks differently to provide evidence to back up their claims. (CBC)

Directed or inspired: What is ISIS's role in the Manchester attack and others like it? (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/isis-manchester-attacks-bomb-claim-responsibility-1.4131814)
Police probe possible links between Manchester bomber, militants in U.K. and abroad (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/manchester-arrests-trump-leaks-1.4132396)
'We don't believe in killing innocents,' says father of accused Manchester bomber (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/salman-abedi-investigation-manchester-1.4129057)
Deadly explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ariana-grande-concert-explosion-manchester-1.4127086)

A Libyan-Canadian cleric linked in U.S. and British media reports to Manchester bomber Salman Abedi says he will return to Canada in weeks with the intention of clearing his name.

Abdul Baset Egwilla was an Ottawa-based imam until his return to Libya in 2007. In an exclusive interview with CBC News over Skype, Egwilla denied any connection to Abedi.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/libyan-cleric-manchester-bomber-1.4143899

merkelstan
06-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Well being 'linked' to someone is easy.

InterestedParticipant
11-23-2017, 01:47 PM
...and Monsters Inc. :confused:
Geesh.

- Children are code for "the Public"
- Monsters are code for the Elite's front me
- Monster try to use fear to create energy or "power" for themselves
- Later, learn that laughter, or entertainment, is more prolific for creating "power"

Go read Brave New World, that should help understand the movie, and how it is synonymous with today's world.

Or, better yet, ask Catherine Austin Fitts. She understand's the movie's significance.