PDA

View Full Version : CFR's Alan S. Blinder Attacks Audit The Fed Bill

Cowlesy
09-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Game on folks
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/65395/alan-s-blinder/the-feds-political-problem

Ron Paul is labeled an "extreme libertarian", and Blinder straight-up distorts and says we are auditing monetary policy.

HOLLYWOOD
09-03-2009, 10:57 PM
This pretty much states Blinder associations with the current party in power, Princeton Keynesian Cabal, and the FEDERAL RESERVE:

ALAN S. BLINDER "is Gordon S. Rentschler Memorial Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at Princeton University and Director of Princeton's Center for Economic Policy Studies. He served on the White House Council of Economic Advisers from 1993 to 1994 and as Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from 1994 to 1996."

Sandman33
09-04-2009, 12:17 AM
WHAT a fat load of propaganda horseshit!

Lord Xar
09-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Love to mass email this guy and point out his obvious biasness. I know he knows, but maybe they will stop this blathering if they know the masses are hip to their shennanigans.

hugolp
09-04-2009, 03:15 AM
WHAT a fat load of propaganda horseshit!

I dont even want to read the article. Loosing time is not my hobie.

Mini-Me
09-04-2009, 03:35 AM
Wow, the CFR is defending centralized power from any attempts to force accountability...what a shocker! ;)

It's a shame there are so many shills to do the establishment's dirty work. It'd be nice if we could completely expose each and every single person like Alan Blinder and destroy their public reputations, because making their lives hell would discourage them from being such shitheads...but there are just so many of them. :-/

malkusm
09-04-2009, 03:57 AM
Wow, this guy must have Blinders on.

(ba dum CHA!)

Cowlesy
09-04-2009, 01:42 PM
He's a miserable excuse for a human being.

JaylieWoW
09-04-2009, 02:46 PM
I dont even want to read the article. Loosing time is not my hobie.

I often find myself reading articles like this one where I get through about the first paragraph and promptly have to excuse myself to vomit. I made it to about the third sentence and then 1 or 2 sentences of the side bar essay "Is Government too Political?" Here is a small sampling:

Those who say big government is the problem have it wrong. The real problem is that government is pushed and pulled by interest groups and partisan politicking, often at the public's expense.

Ok you dim witted traitor, this is a reason WHY government IS so big. It isn't the symptom it IS part of the disease you miserable mangy good for nothing self-proclaimed "expert".

catdd
09-04-2009, 02:47 PM
It's getting popular now to say that the fed guided us out of a depression - yet they were the very ones who created the calamity. And we are NOT through it or past it... all they have done is buy some time at our expense.

Athan
09-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Its amazing these people aren't laughed at publicly.
I don't think he fully understand the fact that millions of people across the world lost their savings because of this institution.
Then he thinks preventing an audit is a good thing after most Americans are fucking pissed at these fed idiots.
His opinion is less useful as a pound of cow shit. Yet here he is writing it thinking he is going to change minds.

Cowlesy
09-05-2009, 08:36 AM
Its amazing these people aren't laughed at publicly.
I don't think he fully understand the fact that millions of people across the world lost their savings because of this institution.
Then he thinks preventing an audit is a good thing after most Americans are fucking pissed at these fed idiots.
His opinion is less useful as a pound of cow shit. Yet here he is writing it thinking he is going to change minds.

+1