PDA

View Full Version : If You Support the Tea Party Movement Then You Support Sarah Palin

clb09
09-03-2009, 06:56 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/03/looking-for-a-leader-tea-partiers-issue-invite-to-palin-2/

As the Tea Party Express makes its way across the country, Sarah Palin has emerged as a favorite daughter of the movement, and organizers have invited her to join the tour — or at least come to the final stop in the nation's capital.

The bus is scheduled to end its nationwide journey in Washington on Saturday, September 12.

If she speaks then that will signal the MSM to anoint her the Supreme Leader of the Libertarian Movement. <Shudder>

max
09-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Caribou Barbie took over as Mayor of tiny Wasilla, Alaska and left the town in huge debt. She cant even raise her kids nor control her own shopping.....She is woefully uneducated, intellectually empty, worships the Israel Lobby, is vain and narcissistic.....and THIS is who "conservatives" see as their champion????....

When Ron Paul is available they turn to her?????

Dera God this country is so Fucked!

kahless
09-03-2009, 07:41 PM
I believe she was a Buchanan supporter for many years before rejecting it to appease the masses when McCain selected her. Perhaps she will go back to her roots instead of her newly found neocon values

Reason
09-03-2009, 07:46 PM
I almost fell over in my chair laughing so hard at the idea of supporting Sarah Palin.

Reason
09-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Caribou Barbie took over as Mayor of tiny Wasilla, Alaska and left the town in huge debt. She cant even raise her kids nor control her own shopping.....She is woefully uneducated, intellectually empty, worships the Israel Lobby, is vain and narcissistic.....and THIS is who "conservatives" see as their champion????....

When Ron Paul is available they turn to her?????

Dera God this country is so Fucked!

+1

penguin
09-03-2009, 08:02 PM
I like Sara but she did not start this movement, Ron Paul did! I'll support her if it makes sense but the movement started without her and will continue whether or not "popular" people want to join in. So many people like Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc want to ride the wave but they fail to understand waves can not be steered or stopped after they are put in motion.

dr. hfn
09-03-2009, 08:03 PM
LOL @ Palin

catdd
09-03-2009, 08:07 PM
caribou barbie took over as mayor of tiny wasilla, alaska and left the town in huge debt. She cant even raise her kids nor control her own shopping.....she is woefully uneducated, intellectually empty, worships the israel lobby, is vain and narcissistic.....and this is who "conservatives" see as their champion????....

When ron paul is available they turn to her?????

Dera god this country is so fucked!

+ 1776

sparebulb
09-03-2009, 08:19 PM
As the Tea Party Express makes its way across the country, Sarah Palin has emerged as a favorite daughter of the movement, and organizers have invited her to join the tour — or at least come to the final stop in the nation's capital.

The bus is scheduled to end its nationwide journey in Washington on Saturday, September 12.

We are all witnesses to a highjacking. Will the riders take back control of the bus? Let's roll.

angelatc
09-03-2009, 08:25 PM
We are all witnesses to a highjacking. Will the riders take back control of the bus? Let's roll.

We're going to ours here in Brighton loaded with CFL material. We have a lot in common with the people going to those events.

Athan
09-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Sam Adams and Ron Paul = Tea party hosts
Sara Palin = MILF

s35wf
09-04-2009, 04:15 PM
I almost fell over in my chair laughing so hard at the idea of supporting Sarah Palin.

when i read that title the ops ; i thought my head was going to explode :eek:

amy31416
09-04-2009, 04:17 PM
She's just another neocon who's getting in on the wave of hijacking since Obama was elected. Whether she supported Buchanan or not, it's quite obvious that she's just a particularly empty-headed political hack with no principles.

LibertyEagle
09-04-2009, 04:53 PM
we're going to ours here in brighton loaded with cfl material. We have a lot in common with the people going to those events.

woot!!! Go get 'em, Angela. :)

JK/SEA
09-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Tea Parties?....remember this from 2 years ago?

YouTube - Ron Paul: Tea Party 07 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEMUN8)

Sandra
09-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Make sure people know you are SEPARATE from the tea party express agenda. Also differentiate Ron Paul from the neo conservatives. This is a way for neo cons to completely equal themselves to the "revolution". I wish more people will listen to Dr Paul when he said how important it was to remain separate from this crap.

ronpaulhawaii
09-04-2009, 05:33 PM
ISTM the orders have come down from on high to either control, or destroy the teaparty movement. Either way they are using astroturf to smother true grassroots.

One thing I think we all need to keep in mind is that the present tea-party phenomena is not the tea parties of the r3VOLution. The battle is not between Republicans and Libertarians, nor even Republicans and Democrats. It could be said to be between Authoritarianism and Libertarianism, but not in the political sense. It is the ageless balancing act between top-down and bottom up organizing.

Bottom line for me is the tea parties present a priceless opportunity to educate and recruit. The attendees are ripe for the message and all gathered in one place. Our message truly is non-partisan. Freedom is popular...

All generations face their crisis, where the tilt reveals a dark abyss. Human nature, the spirit of freedom continues to stand up to the challenge and Liberty has advanced throughout the march of ages. There is a cursed blessing, "may you live in interesting times."

Seize The Day!