PDA

View Full Version : Caution graphic pics: US Kabul Embassy Guard Says Sexual Acts Required for Promotion

Liberty Star
09-03-2009, 04:50 PM
There are reportedly more contractors in Afghanistan now than military. Where does one find out how much tax dollars donation is being spent on contractors working for freedom of Afghans?

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/ht_kabul_embassy_6_10_090902_ssh.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/ht_kabul_embassy_6_11_090902_ssh.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/ht_kabul_embassy_6_13_090902_ssh.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/ht_kabul_embassy_6_02_090902_ssh.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/ht_kabul_embassy_6_04_090902_ssh.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=8474937

InterestedParticipant
09-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Do these acts involve local arabs, or just US contractors based offshore?

torchbearer
09-03-2009, 04:57 PM
one of those dudes has some wet stains on his shirt.

Liberty Star
09-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Do these acts involve local arabs, or just US contractors based offshore?

I think you're thinking Iraq, this is Afghanistan. I believe their race is not arab , more like Afghan race.

But that is interesting question, do these suxual antics stay within the US guard community or local Afghan employees, detainees, suspectes etc are also subjected to them?
Or Worse, do these spill over to enhanced interrogation tactics as happned at Abu Ghraib in Iraq or there are better checks in place now on guard behavior?

torchbearer
09-03-2009, 05:01 PM
ok, when you look at those pictures think- a world without women.
think how scary that would be.

amy31416
09-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Next time one of you guys want to be angry at women who whore themselves out for a job or for anything else, remember these pics. Men are just as apt to be whores as women are.

torchbearer
09-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Next time one of you guys want to be angry at women who whore themselves out for a job or for anything else, remember these pics. Men are just as apt to be whores as women are.

I hope to god this isn't typical corporate behavior... but sometimes I wonder... :D
When someone says the government is screwing us... are they refering to what that one guy in doing to the other in his bum?

MelissaWV
09-03-2009, 05:10 PM
I am offended. Those shirts are all hideous.

torchbearer
09-03-2009, 05:12 PM
I am offended. Those shirts are all hideous.

yeah, what's up with the hawaiian tourist shirts?
but seriously- who in the hell wants to be apart of an organization that requires this kind of work for promotion?

Liberty Star
09-03-2009, 05:15 PM
If those Iraq war claims were true that extension of Iraq insurgency by 2-3 years due to Abu Ghraib cost tax payers near half a trillion dollars and these photos are public and being used by Afghans as recruitment tool, would these cost us few billion dollars in expnded cost of insurgency there?

amy31416
09-03-2009, 05:15 PM
I hope to god this isn't typical corporate behavior... but sometimes I wonder... :D
When someone says the government is screwing us... are they refering to what that one guy in doing to the other in his bum?

I don't know if it's conspiracy theory or not, but doesn't shit like this go on at Bohemian Grove and some other gatherings that politicians frequent?

torchbearer
09-03-2009, 05:17 PM
I don't know if it's conspiracy theory or not, but doesn't shit like this go on at Bohemian Grove and some other gatherings that politicians frequent?

that's the rumor.
who knows what coffin mates do in Skull and Bones.

torchbearer
09-03-2009, 05:18 PM
If those Iraq war claims were true that extension of Iraq insurgency by 2-3 years due to Abu Ghraib cost tax payers near half a trillion dollars and these photos are public and being used by Afghans as recruitment tool, would these cost us few billion dollars in expnded cost of insurgency there?

sure, and a lot more american lives.
Maybe we shouldn't be there.

tmosley
09-03-2009, 05:26 PM
I don't know about any of that, but all I know is I want to give Obama a nice Cleveland Steamer.

If I get promoted in the meantime, all the better.

malkusm
09-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Can we move this to Hot Topics? Just saying.....

Liberty Star
09-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Why is it too hot to touch, because of the pics or some individual post?

If these pics are being shown to Afghans as things done in our name, we should see it also.

torchbearer
09-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Why is it too hot to touch, because of the pics or some individual post?

If this being shown to Afghans in our name, we should see it also.

Guards gone wild does belong in hot topics.
its the graphic images.

malkusm
09-03-2009, 05:34 PM
We (members of this forum) can see it without others seeing it at the top of the forum. I'm sure it's available at other places on the web if those people really want to see it.

Plus, it pretty much fits the definition of a "hot topic."

Liberty Star
09-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Explicit parts are blurred and this subject is newsworthy.

If these are not too hot for MSM ABC news website, they should be ok for a Libertarian audience imo. And there is a warning at the top, only those who want to see these guard pics would click this thread.

InterestedParticipant
09-03-2009, 05:37 PM
You've hit the nail on the head. We are seeing Rome reborn, just on a wider geographic footprint, with contractor now abusing the public purse to do what pathocratic politicians and bureaucrats have been doing for quite some time in DC.

But on a more serious note, Obama recently increased the troop levels in Afghanistan. I'm wondering if the release of these photos is not meant as a diversion to hide either extreme casualties, or some new attacks that they do not want the public to know about, or something else that I'm not considering at the moment.

Does anyone know where to find our casualty figures coming out of Afghanistan?

MelissaWV
09-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Explicit parts are blurred and this subject is newsworthy.

If these are not too hot for MSM ABC news website, they should be ok for a Libertarian audience imo. And there is a warning at the top, only those who want to see these guard pics would click this thread.

From what I can gather, the forum is trying to attract new people, which means a lot of topics that normally would not have been "hot" or closed or bannable, now are. I'm not precisely sure what the guidelines are. I'm sure a mod will explain IF it is moved. For now, it hasn't been, and discussion of that sort of detracts from the point of the original post, no? :)

Liberty Star
09-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Yea I see the point, there can be positive trade off at times staying clear of some wedge divisive issues that dilute focus. But issues like these help explain why results are getting worse while spending is increasing in Afganistan. If contractors are larger in number than military there now, is it unreasonable to question if they all go through same vetting process and how widesread or isolated such conduct is?

Sandman33
09-04-2009, 12:23 AM
Wait...where's the gay community here to tell us that this is just fine?

All those men are smiling and happy! So stop judging them.

torchbearer
09-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Wait...where's the gay community here to tell us that this is just fine?

All those men are smiling and happy! So stop judging them.

do your thing.

rpfan2008
09-04-2009, 12:41 AM
man ...this is so sick!!! :eek:

*vomits*