PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising surge must hit high gear!

isufferfromronpaulfever
09-28-2007, 09:02 PM
We need to stop worrying about the media blackout and the negative pictures that are being painted and continue to fund this campaign. We are doing a great job and it's paying off but we can't stop here... nor can we slow down. I'd say that this is the most important thing that has happened to date.

We need to dig deeper into our pockets and find that urge to donate more. It's a very honorable thing if you've already maxed out but that's not everybody. There are many many more that have the room to donate... myself included. For those that have this option to donate more, please do. 5$, 10$, any amount, it all helps.

It's something we are going to have to continue to do until this campaign comes to and end, good or bad.

It means everything. It's the only thing that can get us to where we got to go.

I'm staying home tonight.

Money talks and BS walks.

With that said,

Thank you for your generous donation of $50.00!
Contribution received!

Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

max
09-28-2007, 09:08 PM
We need to stop worrying about the media blackout and the negative pictures that are being painted and continue to fund this campaign. We are doing a great job and it's paying off but we can't stop here... nor can we slow down. I'd say that this is the most important thing that has happened to date.

We need to dig deeper into our pockets and find that urge to donate more. It's a very honorable thing if you've already maxed out but that's not everybody. There are many many more that have the room to donate... myself included. For those that have this option to donate more, please do. 5$, 10$, any amount, it all helps.

It's something we are going to have to continue to do until this campaign comes to and end, good or bad.

It means everything. It's the only thing that can get us to where we got to go.

I'm staying home tonight.

Money talks and BS walks.

With that said,

Thank you for your generous donation of $50.00!
Contribution received!

Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

every last donor needs to max out.....or come as close as their financial situation will alllow...

meetups and volunteering are great...but thats just a supplement to the National Campaign...the campaign needs to be swimming in constant cash ......no other way

and once maxed out...they need to give to a friend who hopefully can be "persuaded" to give to the campaign....shhhhhh