PDA

View Full Version : Look @ this youtube question to Ron Paul... Straighten them out plz!

V4Vendetta
09-28-2007, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCRu1EHrHeY

itsnobody
09-28-2007, 08:55 PM
ROFL...pretty funny

Salamando
09-28-2007, 08:56 PM
This is why he needs to be clear with his answers, when he says "Look at the reasons they say they attack us for" people don't see that as "Oh, they don't hate us for our freedom?" They see weakness on his part, which is completely wrong ONLY BECAUSE DR. PAUL DIDN'T STATE HIS CASE AS CLEAR AS HE SHOULD HAVE.

I'm not on their side, but thats what they hear.

Ron Paul Fan
09-28-2007, 09:02 PM
He has been very clear on this issue. These people have obviously been brainwashed by the Fox News/Chris Wallace question, "Are you saying that we should take our marching orders from Al Queda?" I thought Dr. Paul gave a pretty clear answer on that one and we've heard him say time and time again that he wants to defend our liberties. Fighting offensive invasions for oil is not being strong on national defense. I don't know how they can be so ignorant. Take our foreign policy from terrorists and tyrants? Who asks these kind of stupid questions?

kalami
09-28-2007, 09:08 PM
He has been very clear on this issue. These people have obviously been brainwashed by the Fox News/Chris Wallace question, "Are you saying that we should take our marching orders from Al Queda?" I thought Dr. Paul gave a pretty clear answer on that one and we've heard him say time and time again that he wants to defend our liberties. Fighting offensive invasions for oil is not being strong on national defense. I don't know how they can be so ignorant. Take our foreign policy from terrorists and tyrants? Who asks these kind of stupid questions?

Young Republicans obviously. Someone should put them in contact with an Army recruiter so they can fight these tyrants.

Out of the three videos only one lacks hostility. I really wonder who they're supporting. Media builds up Fred Thompson to be outsider/go to guy and these tools follow suit.

Salamando
09-28-2007, 09:11 PM

It is a stupid question, but they're missing his message, I'm sure they're more like them. I hope he gets asked something like this and knocks it out of the park.

Highmesa
09-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Amazing this question comes from Auburn, home to the Ludwig von Mises Institue. These loser students should take a few classes. I would have given my left nut to get my econ degree at that school.

jcbraithwaite7
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM
I didn't know that Auburn's mascot got changed to The Chickenhawks!

These kids reminded me of this video from a few months ago about the chickenhawks at the Young Republican Convention... all brainwashed and with "injuries" or ambitions that are keeping them from the war they so passionately think other people should fight in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFGit_tZDqs