PDA

View Full Version : V-log -- RP and SP are today's heros

Ian A.
09-03-2009, 09:34 AM
"heroes" I mean

Never heard of this guy, but he seems like your mainstream Republican. He usually bashes Obama but today he has a few positive words about Ron Paul and Sarah Palin.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108691

BillyDkid
09-03-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't see how anyone could remotely link SP with RP. I have seen some defense of SP from writers I admire and don't know what to make of it. Yes, the people on the left who attack Sarah for stupid/dishonest things are assholes, but that hardly changes the fact that Sarah is a dimwit and a fool and a self serving, deceitful politician. The fact that the people on the left hate her does not suggest that she has any integrity.

RM918
09-03-2009, 10:01 AM
I don't see how anyone could remotely link SP with RP. I have seen some defense of SP from writers I admire and don't know what to make of it. Yes, the people on the left who attack Sarah for stupid/dishonest things are assholes, but that hardly changes the fact that Sarah is a dimwit and a fool and a self serving, deceitful politician. The fact that the people on the left hate her does not suggest that she has any integrity.

This fact continues to absolutely confuse me. There's no sign, not a single bit, that Palin is any different than McCain and other Reps who conveniently changed their stances after they lost the election. She said Paul was 'cool' once. And what of it? She never mentions his policies, never endorses a single damned thing he does, and only mentioned him once. She's doing the exact same thing the rest of the party did during the election, ignoring him.

acptulsa
09-03-2009, 10:23 AM
This fact continues to absolutely confuse me. There's no sign, not a single bit, that Palin is any different than McCain and other Reps who conveniently changed their stances after they lost the election.

There's one difference--she shot a moose. Huckabee's different, too--he fried a squirrel.

I think some of the rank and file G.O.P. has a Rocky and Bullwinkle fixation.