PDA

View Full Version : Tree falling in the woods

Ian A.
09-02-2009, 10:27 PM
C4L sent out an email that seemed impressive. C4L members have made some progress on a small grassroots level. What's sad is that I never knew about a lot of these great examples of grassroots activity. C4L doesn't talk much about it, but the more light on the subject, the more interest.

I think the biggest problem for C4L is there is little promotion of events and rallies that C4L helped create. They do promote Audit the Fed, and other causes, but the success from events like the sunshine rally, etc. get little attention.

"Campaign for Liberty." What does a name like that conjure up? A campaign, obviously!:D and a campaign website is filled with news of progress. It certainly doesn't feel like a bunch of bi-weekly articles written by guys with degrees. Don't get me wrong, I get much of my news commentary from those articles, and enjoy printing them out and showing them to friends, but C4L needs to show itself as a vehicle.

dr. hfn
09-02-2009, 10:42 PM
100% agreed!!! And 100% Financial Transparency!!! And a PAC that can endorse candidates!!! (or direct people to Liberty PAC instead)

LittleLightShining
09-03-2009, 06:32 AM
c4l sent out an email that seemed impressive. C4l members have made some progress on a small grassroots level. What's sad is that i never knew about a lot of these great examples of grassroots activity. C4l doesn't talk much about it, but the more light on the subject, the more interest.

I think the biggest problem for c4l is there is little promotion of events and rallies that c4l helped create. They do promote audit the fed, and other causes, but the success from events like the sunshine rally, etc. Get little attention.

"campaign for liberty." what does a name like that conjure up? A campaign, obviously!:d and a campaign website is filled with news of progress. It certainly doesn't feel like a bunch of bi-weekly articles written by guys with degrees. Don't get me wrong, i get much of my news commentary from those articles, and enjoy printing them out and showing them to friends, but c4l needs to show itself as a vehicle.

100% agreed!!! And 100% financial transparency!!! And a pac that can endorse candidates!!! (or direct people to liberty pac instead)

yes!