PDA

View Full Version : Beck links sinister Rockefeller family w/ totalitarian government (vid)

emazur
09-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Not bad, Beck - let's see if he ever gets to the CFR and Trilateral Commission (probably not - I think Fox has CFR ties). But the Club of Rome seems like a ripe target for him
YouTube - Glenn Beck Finds "Communist" Art At NBC's Headquarters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szlLM5lCNJg)

Check out this excerpt from Rockefeller's General Education Board from 1904 entitled "Occasional Paper No. 1", which was partially reprinted in the New York Times on 10/28/1921:

"In our dreams we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands... We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers of mental learning or of science. We have not to raise from among them authors, editors, poets, or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians, nor lawyers, doctors, preachers, politicians, statesmen of whom we have ample supply. The task we set before ourselves is very simple as well as a very beautiful one: To train these people as we find them to a perfectly ideal life just where they are... in the homes, in the shop, and on the farm"

"The Rockefeller File is not fiction. It is a compact, powerful and frightening presentation of what may be the most important story of our lifetime - the drive of the Rockefellers and their allies to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.......not one has dared reveal the most vital part of the Rockefeller story: that the Rockefellers and their allies have, for at least fifty years, been carefully following a plan to use their economic power to gain political control of first America, and then the rest of the world. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent"
- Congressman Larry P. McDonald

"The implications in Governor Rockefeller's presentation have become concrete proposals advanced by David Rockefeller's newest international cabal, the Trilateral Commission. Whereas the Council on Foreign Relations is distinctly national in membership, the Trilateral Commission is international. Representation is allocated equally to Western Europe, Japan, and the United States. It is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States." -Barry Goldwater

"The Trilateralist Commission is international...(and)...is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateralist Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power - political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical." -Barry Goldwater

“Some…believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” - David Rockefeller in his book Memoirs, page 405
http://tree3.com/dmquote/rockefeller/final.jpg

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated
administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's
leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history." Statement in 1973 about Mao Tse-tung: (NY Times 8-10-73)

Hidden agenda of tax exempt foundations (including Rockefeller Foundation)
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&oi=video_result&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3Fdo cid%3D8605813744843314322&ei=kSKfSs2xH5CEswOA4tnSDw&usg=AFQjCNGOv8h6ICDi9SDT4ne3YNHfI8JE5A&sig2=Her6HDz3Rh5_BP_N4vpaww

Will Banyan - The Proud Internationalist (The Globalist Vision of David Rockefeller)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/296854/Will-Banyan-The-Proud-Internationalist-The-Globalist-Vision-of-David-Rockefeller

paulitics
09-02-2009, 08:13 PM
This is nothing new, but what is more frightening is that it is Glenn Beck is aloud to expose it. Has the barnyard door already been closed?

Liberty Star
09-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Ever since ad boycott, Beck and Hannity seem to be on fire. Some had said they would quit but they seem determined to spread their message even commericial free if it came to that from the signs of things. Liberty seems to be motivating these Fox patriots big time lately.

tonesforjonesbones
09-02-2009, 08:24 PM
This is incredible...it is kinda scarey that Fox is allowing him to go so far..I'm really amazed..tones

disorderlyvision
09-02-2009, 08:24 PM

tonesforjonesbones
09-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Well go take some mylanta. tones

literatim
09-02-2009, 08:26 PM
I don't think the elite are going to be too happy with Beck on this one.

tonesforjonesbones
09-02-2009, 08:29 PM
I know..Beck said on his radio show before he took his vacation that his life treats have gotten much worse..but think of this, Beck has 3 million viewers...the theory is , if someone is after you it's much better to expose them publically than to cower down and hide. If something happens to Beck... I guess it will raise so much suspicion..tones

BillyDkid
09-02-2009, 08:32 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.Yeah, I don't know what to think when on the Ron Paul forum you hear praise for the likes of Hannity - or Beck, no matter what he says now. It completely baffles me. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. These people have never been our friends I didn't forsake liberal left authoritarianism for reactionary right authoritarianism.

Liberty Star
09-02-2009, 08:32 PM
It's kinda funny to watch his wild swings these days, yesterday he almost took side of Germany and blamed US "propaganda" for Germany's defeat in WW.

Is GOP going to own him still after all this?

paulitics
09-02-2009, 08:48 PM
I just watched the video again. When the hell did Glenn Beck become a guru on esoteric symbolism? Tomorrow is he going to bust out the dollar, and start talking about the pyramid, and the all seeing eye?

It just seems like he went from Glenn Beck to David Icke kind of fast. His audience is probably doing a big WTF right now, although he talked so fast I don't think the average fox viewer knew what it all meant.

Also, it seems like he is insinuating that Rockefeller funded the communists. Even though he didn't say it, that is exactly what he is trying to say. Pretty amazing.

Griffith
09-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I don't know what to think when on the Ron Paul forum you hear praise for the likes of Hannity - or Beck, no matter what he says now. It completely baffles me. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. These people have never been our friends I didn't forsake liberal left authoritarianism for reactionary right authoritarianism.

I agree that Hannity is terrible. He tried so hard to stick it to Ron Paul during the primary debates. Can't stand Hannity. GB I like though.

Griffith
09-02-2009, 09:30 PM
I just watched the video again. When the hell did Glenn Beck become a guru on esoteric symbolism? Tomorrow is he going to bust out the dollar, and start talking about the pyramid, and the all seeing eye?

It just seems like he went from Glenn Beck to David Icke kind of fast. His audience is probably doing a big WTF right now, although he talked so fast I don't think the average fox viewer knew what it all meant.

I've only been watching him for a little while but he's mentioned that he believes a lot of things he would never share with the public. I believe he's a hardcore NWO CTer but just brings to light the small battles.

Once of his analysts also grouped JImmy Carter & Bill Clinton together as similar Presidents and they were both hand-selected by Bilderberg/CFR so I think GB knows about that stuff. Could just be reading too much into that one though.

HenryKnoxFineBooks
09-02-2009, 09:34 PM
I agree that Hannity is terrible. He tried so hard to stick it to Ron Paul during the primary debates. Can't stand Hannity. GB I like though.

+1

paulitics
09-02-2009, 09:56 PM
I've only been watching him for a little while but he's mentioned that he believes a lot of things he would never share with the public. I believe he's a hardcore NWO CTer but just brings to light the small battles.

Once of his analysts also grouped JImmy Carter & Bill Clinton together as similar Presidents and they were both hand-selected by Bilderberg/CFR so I think GB knows about that stuff. Could just be reading too much into that one though.

He definately knows about the CFR. bilderberg, and bohemian grove. He has mentioned it, in a joking matter on occasion. Yesterday, he said that George Bush likes to dance around with an owl.