PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Footage may be shocking and disturbing to lovers of Liberty and Freedom.

NerveShocker
09-02-2009, 05:10 PM
This is what happens when the state calls the shots. This is very very sad to see happening in America, and of all states.. Texas. This is completely unacceptable..

Thankfully after this news story got out their situation has gotten attention and there is likely to be a review to see if this couple is mentally capable to make their own decision in life.. which they of course are. I can't even say what I think should be done to the people responsible for this (though the list could probably reach the sky).

YouTube - Elderly Couple Forced into State Custody KDFW FOX4 Dallas-Ft Worth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCfh8jUGR-A&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailypaul.com%2Fnode%2F10526 4&feature=player_embedded)

ItsTime
09-02-2009, 05:30 PM
wtf? Seriously. WTF?

Thesemindz
09-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Kidnapped off the street, their assets stolen from them, and imprisoned against their will indefinitely.

Sounds like the America I grew up in.

-Rob

youngbuck
09-02-2009, 05:48 PM
I predict we're going to see this kind of stuff a lot more often in the future.

LibertyEagle
09-02-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm glad the local TV station had the guts to do this expose.

NerveShocker
09-02-2009, 05:57 PM
I predict we're going to see this kind of stuff a lot more often in the future.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking. I showed some relatives this who are democrats and even they were appalled at how much the state is overstepping its power. This is probably the first time I've got them to agree the government IS the cause of the harm.

nobody's_hero
09-02-2009, 06:14 PM
I am shocked that this was Texas. I'm hoping that the Texas residents on these forums can give their legislators hell about this.

WarDog
09-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Were is the Rage?

When no man is safe when freedom fails the best men rout in filthy jails why those who cry appease appease are hung by those they tried to please

pcosmar
09-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I am shocked that this was Texas. I'm hoping that the Texas residents on these forums can give their legislators hell about this.

I'm not.
They have had their share. Remember Waco? and there was the Mormon Church recently.
But this kind of shit can happen anywhere. And is more likely with the Universal Health care.

Were is the Rage?

Quietly seething. I was angry when I walked in here.
This is added to the list.

mczerone
09-02-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm not.
They have had their share. Remember Waco? and there was the Mormon Church recently.
But this kind of shit can happen anywhere. And is more likely with the Universal Health care.

Quietly seething. I was angry when I walked in here.
This is added to the list.

Don't confuse the Feds with the States, but this crap is systemic in any gov't.

That the old woman was able to articulate that they "may need help, but to take over our lives completely is not right" is proof that they should not be imprisoned.

The is what the state does when it is "charitable". If there hadn't have been a news story uncovering this, I'd imagine a politician would be bragging about how they are "able to help our seniors move into affordable retirement communities" or some shit, and claiming that private business and individuals could never possibly meet the needs of all the needy. If only they would stop taking our money.

ETA: And this saddens me, but does not anger me. It also further motivates me to seek justice against these statist scum.

ETA2: And did I hear that right, that Texas officials sending the old people to California?

sratiug
09-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Can anyone say... jailbreak.

Reason
09-02-2009, 08:03 PM
The real question is...

What would the state have done with them if they had not had any money in their accounts...

lx43
09-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Forward this too all the old you people you know. It will get them even more angry. hehe

Bryan
09-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Some follow-up stories:

Elderly Couple's House Set for Sale

DALLAS - The state is playing hard ball with an elderly couple who claims they are being held against their will. Michael and Jean Kidd just want to get out of the nursing home and back into their house but Fox 4 has learned the home may not be around if the state follows through with its plan.

“I just want to go home and I have made it very clear,” said Michael Kidd.

Michael and Jean Kidd say they have been held against their will for month s in a Pilot Point Nursing Home.

“We watch television almost constantly, almost 24 hours a day because if you turn it off, the silence will drive you up the wall,” Kidd explained.

Continued:
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/investigative/Elderly_Couples_House_Set_for

Elderly Couple Won't Lose House
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/investigative/Elderly_Couple_Wont_Lose_Hous

newbitech
09-02-2009, 09:16 PM
"cause irreparable harm." Hmmm where have I heard that before? Sounds like the Federal Government is writing the laws in Texas.

Kylie
09-02-2009, 09:31 PM
If you guys in TX don't do anything about it now, then you will have no reason to bitch when they come a knockin at your 38-year-old door.

This is just the start of it......well, it actually started a long time ago. But you need to step the hell up and help this couple out. Right now. Call your sheriff, congressmen, all of em. This is bullshit and you can't tell me you can't smell it.

GunnyFreedom
09-02-2009, 09:52 PM
This is horrible beyond words. I hope that if garbage like this ever happens in NC after I am elected to the State House that I am one of the first to hear about it. Because all hell would break loose from the crapstorm that comes out of this one!

Darn iPhones that let you post from bed anyway. I was all set to go to sleep and then I had to see this damn vid. I'm too angry to be coherent without profanity right now. Lord keep these poor people and work Justice in their lives!

ctnjason
09-02-2009, 10:25 PM
all i can say is WOW. WELCOME TO THE NEW U.S.A

this is the world we have created by all of our neglect. that same news website had a list of their top clicked news stories today and number 1 on the list: Tony Romo is dating a local tv reporter!!!!! OMG!!!!

the time has not come.... it has passed. turn off the god damned TV and get involved. THIS SHOCKS ME!!!! Who is next???? If this happens in Texas, where next? I am at a huge loss for words.

kahless
09-02-2009, 11:02 PM
I expected to see a video of the government over stepping their boundry with two mentally incompetent people. From the video it seems that could not be farther from the truth. This couple seemed to be really on the ball. His words at the end of the video are stuck in my head that this could happen to any of us.

This really can happen to any of us no matter the age. Being removed from your home and held against your will is of no surprise to the millions of non-custodial parents that in a rough economy are able support their children but just not to government lifestyle and ability to earn standards.

Regardless of the reason these fascists need to be removed from power. Once removed they need to be brought up on criminal charges for civil rights violations.