PDA

View Full Version : How much time is left? vid

Sandman33
09-02-2009, 03:09 PM
YouTube - September to remember & dollar is funny money (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o2CU5M2kmw)

sedele
09-02-2009, 03:55 PM
I want to marry this girl.

Stary Hickory
09-02-2009, 03:56 PM

Yeah she is crazy hot, although smart chicks usually don't dig me....sad.

Sandman33
09-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Every half intelligent man in the WORLD wants to marry this woman. Shes' already married and has a kid. And good for her.

But you have to wonder.....like she says, How much time is left?

It seems to be unavoidable...and if it is...are YOU ready?

Original_Intent
09-02-2009, 04:29 PM
She's probably right.

I am very suspicious of agent provocatuer types, but I do think it is going to come down to armed revolution. I hope not, but I think it will.

heavenlyboy34
09-02-2009, 04:43 PM
They said I was crazy that the State is inherently violent, and can only lead to more violence. But, I (and my fellow anarchists) was right all along. I wish you all had listened and helped make a difference. Now, we have to deal with a similar fate that befell Americans in the Great Depression. (it'll have some twists, of course, which are yet to be seen)

FSP-Rebel
09-02-2009, 04:48 PM
I wonder who she voted for in the last GOP primary...

Someone plz put her in touch with the Ladies of Liberty Alliance (http://www.iamlola.org/) which is ran by the C4L's very own, Allison Gibbs - girlfriend of Pete Erye of the Motorhome Diaries.

InterestedParticipant
09-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Give me a break :(

Original_Intent
09-02-2009, 06:08 PM
They said I was crazy that the State is inherently violent, and can only lead to more violence. But, I (and my fellow anarchists) was right all along. I wish you all had listened and helped make a difference. Now, we have to deal with a similar fate that befell Americans in the Great Depression. (it'll have some twists, of course, which are yet to be seen)

And anarchy is all sunshine and rainbows. It's more accurate to say mankind is naturally violent and politics attracts the worst of the species (with a few noteable exceptions).

HB, go sell your anarchy trash elsewhere. The only cases where historically anarchy has been peaceful is when people are so spread out that there is no competition for resources. You and Lew really need to stop blowing this anarchy bullshit up people's asses.

CCTelander
09-02-2009, 06:35 PM
And anarchy is all sunshine and rainbows. It's more accurate to say mankind is naturally violent and politics attracts the worst of the species (with a few noteable exceptions).

HB, go sell your anarchy trash elsewhere. The only cases where historically anarchy has been peaceful is when people are so spread out that there is no competition for resources. You and Lew really need to stop blowing this anarchy bullshit up people's asses.

Beats the hell out of having nightsticks, lamps, and various and sundry other foreign objects shoved up innocent people's asses, which is the inevitable result of government, any government.

Sandman33
09-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Beats the hell out of having nightsticks, lamps, and various and sundry other foreign objects shoved up innocent people's asses, which is the inevitable result of government, any government.

There will ALWAYS be government. Our founding fathers left us with the best one yet till we strayed from it.