PDA

View Full Version : Trey Grayson's Troubling Campaign Tactics

Brad Zink
09-02-2009, 11:13 AM
YouTube - Trey Grayson's Troubling Campaign Tactics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8me-kr7GOfA)

itshappening
09-02-2009, 11:26 AM
We need to make a spoof sign, black and white with his picture and the name "Gray Grayson " and get someone to follow him round :)

steined
09-02-2009, 11:27 AM
What a coward.

Cowlesy
09-02-2009, 11:29 AM
It seems like he was just walking around with a bunch of supporters carrying signs, and I am sure some of the kids thought they'd try and be helpful by blocking a Rand supporter's camera.

Which yeah, that sucks...but whatever.

ctiger2
09-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Grayson looks like parrot. Noone should vote for a person who looks like a parrot...

ljwestmcsd
09-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Because Grayson's college-aged supporters act like thugs, I wonder how many erroneously think that all college-aged political activists are thugs. This might hurt Rand in the long run unless we can change peoples' perceptions.

Chieftain1776
09-02-2009, 12:45 PM
@:34 it shows a "Run Trey Run" shirt. I'm pretty sure they ripped it off our movement i.e. Run Rand Run. Since they spy on us (and probably this forum) they're worried about it being done to them. Apparently they even had a policy in place to prevent it at their event.

My suggestion is that when you have an idea email the campaign or contact TruthisTreason via Private Message.

Dionysus
09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Do they realize that Run Rand Run is an alliteration and a pun?

Dreamofunity
09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
I wonder how much those kids were getting paid to follow around that tool.

Chieftain1776
09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Do they realize that Run Rand Run is an alliteration and a pun?

No but they want to muddy the waters and reduce the ability for the voters to identify Rand.

TruthisTreason
09-02-2009, 01:15 PM
No but they want to muddy the waters and reduce the ability for the voters to identify Rand.

What made me smile is our grass root supporters had ... This Rand is Your Rand shirts for the event..... :p

Trey paid to have Run Trey Run shirts made to mess with us, our supporters spent their own money and made This Rand is Your Rand shirts... :D:D

Chieftain1776
09-02-2009, 01:18 PM
What made me smile is our grass root supporters had ... This Rand is Your Rand shirts for the event..... :p

Trey paid to have Run Trey Run shirts made to mess with us, our supporters spent their own money and made This Rand is Your Rand shirts... :D:D

Yeah, you're close to the campaign so you have a better idea of precaution. One part of me says forget it and let's be creative another says don't give them ideas. Do you have any view?

TruthisTreason
09-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Do you have any view?

His paid hackers probably are telling him to not do or say much...

They don't have the balls to go where we go...;)

But, we do give them a lot of juicy info on this forum...

Project disinformation could prove to me fun

acptulsa
09-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Well, you can't keep your good ideas secret until after the election. But if you can document dates when this and that appeared, you can try it in the free market court of public opinion in the end...

TonySutton
09-02-2009, 01:21 PM
What is Trey running from?

acptulsa
09-02-2009, 01:22 PM

That big D that used to sit on the end of his name, of course.

LittleLightShining
09-02-2009, 01:23 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!

brandon
09-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Which event was this? Was it a Gayson only event and a couple Rand peeps showed up?

specsaregood
09-02-2009, 01:31 PM
don't give them ideas.

Well at least some of his supporters are kind enough to identify themselves (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=23911) here.

Chieftain1776
09-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Well at least some of his supporters are kind enough to identify themselves (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=23911) here.

Just went to his website. You'd think he'd make the Schmayson fund-raising dinner among Washington bailout hacks the headline if he cared about money totals of Rand's bomb.

Anyway the Admin should lock this thread to only those that register an account imo.

FSP-Rebel
09-02-2009, 03:32 PM
I wonder what the other camera people thought about this...

TruthisTreason
09-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Which event was this? Was it a Gayson only event and a couple Rand peeps showed up?

Fancy Farm....

We had plenty of people there...

Lord Xar
09-02-2009, 05:02 PM
what people should do is print up those very nice linda L. flyers and put in Rands information and also create a informative hit piece on Treyson.. His connections, his affiliations, bailout RINO gop supporting him etc..... so when these sorts of things happen, you have the angle on it by passing out these flyers...

Let me tell you something, IF you think treyson is gonna laydown for this, you are crazy. His supporters will be like those Romney bots and have no reason about them. They will bully, cajole and when WE act out -- we are the thugs. Keep your cool and inform people with flyers, talking points, but you need to shut down debate with treysons 'questionable' associations...

wherever treyson went, in that picnic, we should have waited a moment till he went to another spot, and then hand-out flyers (explained above), and keep doing that. So wherever he tried to play nice with crowds, we'd inform them right when he left.

Matt Collins
10-28-2009, 01:01 AM
YouTube - Rand Paul at Lions Dinner (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj3emi1GlgQ)