PDA

View Full Version : Obama says Vaccine is Voluntary

Working Poor
09-02-2009, 09:01 AM
I heard this on the news this morning. I found the you tube on it:

YouTube - Obama: Americans Should Get Swine Flu Vaccine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpO-alus4qc)

FrankRep
09-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Except in Massachusetts!

Massachusetts Health Bill Would Allow Warrantless Arrests, Quarantines

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=208313

acptulsa
09-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Disclaimer: Voluntariness is dependent upon factors including but not limited to workplace regulations, state of the union, city or town, and whether Janet Napolitano is on the rag. Your actual results may vary. Massachusetts residents need not apply; that's what you get for supporting that fat bootlegger's boy all those decades.

LittleLightShining
09-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Except in Massachusetts!

Massachusetts Health Bill Would Allow Warrantless Arrests, Quarantines

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=208313
The House did not pass this yet. It only passed the Senate.

pcosmar
09-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Wash your hands. lol

Not that it is a bad idea, but it does absolutely nothing to affect an AIRBORNE virus.

:confused:

Jags~Beach
09-02-2009, 09:17 AM
You can count on anything that obama say's he means the exact and direct opposite of. :cool::rolleyes:

The fact that he has to say it ought to make you wonder why is he having to say it in the first place.

This is like hearing the senior writer for the Jaguars saying there is no reason to panic yet, fact that he even mentions the word...

pinkmandy
09-02-2009, 09:18 AM
He also said he'd end the wars, bring transparency to government, not raise taxes on the middle class, restore constitutional rights (because he's a constitutional scholar, remember?) and put up all bills for public viewing before voting.

Perhaps the vaccination will be as 'voluntary' as paying income taxes? ;)

cheapseats
09-02-2009, 09:22 AM
Reality TV at its something-est: Vaccinating With The Legislators!

I wanna see 'em ALL line up on national teevee, and have THEMSELVES shot up with this mysterious chemical potion.

Lead by example. For a Change.

Citizens chosen at random from from a first-come-first-seated audience shall determine WHICH vaccine the next legislator gets by picking the magic potion randomly from a random sampling of flu vaccines assembled by lay people from specimens that have ALREADY been produced by the several pharmaceutical companies and that have ALREADY been distributed to doctors offices, clinics, et al. Kinda like Bingo, kinda like a Lottery . . . kinda like Russian Roulette. Not to say we don't trust them, but only because I can't speak for others. I have zero reason to trust them and cause aplenty to distrust them, therefore I don't trust them. At all. About anything.

Ratings will SOAR = advertising revenue will SOAR = Economic Stimulus

pcosmar
09-02-2009, 09:27 AM
I am not at all concerned about the flu. Not in the slightest.

I am greatly concerned with the human incubators of some unholy disease after they take these shots.
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html

While H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people.

Working Poor
09-02-2009, 09:39 AM
It's a catch 22, dammed if you don't and dammed if you do

LittleLightShining
09-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Reality TV at its something-est: Vaccinating With The Legislators!

I wanna see 'em ALL line up on national teevee, and have THEMSELVES shot up with this mysterious chemical potion.

Lead by example. For a Change.

Citizens chosen at random from from a first-come-first-seated audience shall determine WHICH vaccine the next legislator gets by picking the magic potion randomly from a random sampling of flu vaccines assembled by lay people from specimens that have ALREADY been produced by the several pharmaceutical companies and that have ALREADY been distributed to doctors offices, clinics, et al. Kinda like Bingo, kinda like a Lottery . . . kinda like Russian Roulette. Not to say we don't trust them, but only because I can't speak for others. I have zero reason to trust them and cause aplenty to distrust them, therefore I don't trust them. At all. About anything.

Ratings will SOAR = advertising revenue will SOAR = Economic StimulusYES! I swear I was thinking along these lines earlier today.