PDA

View Full Version : Ideas! Weekly Fundraisers! Every One Please Read This At Least Once!

TechnoGuyRob
09-28-2007, 07:26 PM
I messed up the poll. Vote here. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=20836)

There are 12 weeks in the fourth quarter (I'm not including the first week to let Ron Paul's people have time to code widgets for ideas like this--also, the 12th week is going to be 9 days under this definition, Sunday and Monday are the last days of December). Here's ideas to raise money on every single week, with a different goal each week! Not necessarily in Chronological order, except numbers 11 and 12.

1. "Universal Week": Get 1,000 traditionally Democrats, 1,000 traditionally Republicans, and 1,000 traditionally Third Party supporters to donate. [Goal: show universal idealogical appeal]

2. "Newcomer Nudge": Raise $100k from first-time donations. [Goal: bring in new supporters]

3. "Super Day": $500k in one day. This should be announced a month or two beforehand so people can save up for the event. [Goal: demonstrate speed at which RP is capable of raising money (even if we cheated a little with an advance notice)]

4. "Stamp Sensation": Stamp ten bills for circulation with a Ron Paul stamp, and match the donations online; donations of over $10 get a complimentary stamp that week. [Goal: boost advertising]

5. "Shirt Bonanza": Get 10,000 RP supporters to buy a shirt from the shop and promise to wear it. [Goal: boost advertising].

6. "Recruiter Rescue": Donate $100k entirely from raised money (not personal finances). [Goal: boost advertising and publicity]

7. "United States United": Raise $0.0025 for each person in a state. For example, California, with a population of 33.8 million, would be enlisted to raise $84.5k. This totals $750k for all states. [Goal: show and promote universal geographic support]

8. "Frugal for Freedom": Cut back 5% of your weekly spending and donate it to Ron Paul. [Goal: supporter sacrifice of personal comfort for Ron Paul's message]

9. Unique and viable ideas? I'm running out...

10. Unique and viable ideas? I'm running out...

11. "Christmas Cheers": Remove one person from your present list for Christmas, and donate the money instead to Ron Paul (send them a nice card instead); oh, and of course, if you know avid Ron Paul supporters, I'm sure you can not get any of them presents and just donate it to Ron Paul. :-) [Goal: personal sacrifice for Ron Paul's message]

12. "Resolution": New Year's Resolution to raise $2.5 MILLION dollars!

What do you think?

Johnnybags
09-28-2007, 07:28 PM
We ask for a cut rate from EBAY, list our items on a particular day and get some free press!!!! Ebay day for RON. Talk about free markets. Paypal direct to Rons campaign!!

TechnoGuyRob
09-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Crap. I meant to make the poll be multi-selectable.

Can a moderator fix this?

EDIT: Vote here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=20836).

hard@work
09-28-2007, 07:32 PM
Where's all of the above?

TechnoGuyRob
09-28-2007, 07:34 PM
You can vote for all of them in the new poll. :-) Check the first post (it's amended).

TechnoGuyRob
09-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Bump for freedom!

constituent
09-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey Man, Get Wrist Strong!

TechnoGuyRob
09-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Can people look at this a little more?

I really think it's a good idea. :-)

SouthernGuy15
09-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Over-time hours for Liberty!

If you are at a job that offers over-time or work for yourself pledge so many extra hours that you will work for Ron Paul.

If one million people would work one hour for Ron Paul that could equal ten million dollars!

goldstandard
09-29-2007, 02:25 PM
"United States United" is a good idea. Maybe have a map that shows changing colors .

TechnoGuyRob
09-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Time to start giving this publicity.

We might need another fundraiser soon. ;-)