PDA

View Full Version : "Now more than ever VT is for lovers"

LittleLightShining
09-01-2009, 11:08 AM
http://www.benjerry.com/hubbyhubby/

In partnership with Freedom to Marry we are gathered here to celebrate Vermont and all the other great states where loving couples of all kinds are free to marry legally. We have ceremoniously dubbed our iconic flavor, Chubby Hubby to Hubby Hubby in support, and to raise awareness of the importance of marriage equality. Check out our press release.

If you live in Vermont, or visiting, you’re invited to celebrate the pride-filled occasion with an all naturally fabulous union of Peanut Butter Cookie Dough ice cream, fudge and pretzels. Enjoy our Hubby Hubby Sundae for the month of September in participating Vermont Scoop Shops!

Freedom to MarryTo learn more about the issue in your state and take action, visit www.freedomtomarry.org

fisharmor
09-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Are they still around? Nice to know my ice cream choices have been narrowed down a bit further for me.
Nice sentiment. But THEY ARE NOT FOR FREEDOM.
They are trying to get the state to force a social agenda.
If "freedom to marry" was for total abolition of marriage laws, that'd be something different.

Pennsylvania
09-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Coolness!

LittleLightShining
09-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Are they still around? Nice to know my ice cream choices have been narrowed down a bit further for me.
Nice sentiment. But THEY ARE NOT FOR FREEDOM.
They are trying to get the state to force a social agenda.
If "freedom to marry" was for total abolition of marriage laws, that'd be something different.Totally. They are always pushing for some sort of social agenda. But I guess that's how they get to stay capitalists.

coyote_sprit
09-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Lol...
http://i29.tinypic.com/i5vdwl.jpg
But has anyone stopped to ask why the state should have anything to do with marriage?

dannno
09-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Obviously the state shouldn't be involved in marriage.. but if they are going to be, then they cannot discriminate.

Pennsylvania
09-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Obviously the state shouldn't be involved in marriage.. but if they are going to be, then they cannot discriminate.

My sentiments as well

Epic
09-01-2009, 11:49 AM
except usually laws that allow gay marriage are un-libertarian, because (some) business owners are forced to give their employees partners benefits or they are locked in a cage.