PDA

View Full Version : Why are we not getting Ron Paul to speak at 9/12?

Revolution0918
09-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Ok so theres gunna b like a million neocons there, but isnt that what we need? these people need to hear the RIGHT message, and putting speakers in front of them such as Hannity and Rush, will only help to divide our country. Why are we not trying to get schiff Ron Rand and Adam to speak at this event?

CasualApathy
09-01-2009, 01:00 PM
How would we do that?

speciallyblend
09-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Ok so theres gunna b like a million neocons there, but isnt that what we need? these people need to hear the RIGHT message, and putting speakers in front of them such as Hannity and Rush, will only help to divide our country. Why are we not trying to get schiff Ron Rand and Adam to speak at this event?

9/12 has their own agenda! your in colorado right? i applaud you and your efforts!! i continue the fight in the mtns!

i hope we can make further movement with in the cogop,but if they fail to change to a ron paul platform, aka pro-peace/anti-war, then i suspect the gop will become a 3rd party in colorado sooner then we think. only time will tell!

I know i would be willing to fund the fee to start a new Party that hopefully would unite voters by a new platform!! imagine the tp/lp/cp and indys and ron paul republicans and ron paul dems leaders uniting under a Liberty Party aka Ron Paul Platform!! If this unification happened in Colorado. The Liberty Party would be the second major party in Colorado!!!!

Ron Paul 2012 or else!!

Flash
09-01-2009, 04:53 PM
The President of Campaign For Liberty is speaking at 9/12.

speciallyblend
09-01-2009, 05:01 PM
The President of Campaign For Liberty is speaking at 9/12.

so i assume you mean John Tate??

Flash
09-01-2009, 06:14 PM
so i assume you mean John Tate??

yep.

SimpleName
09-02-2009, 08:01 PM
What delightful e-mails I get from John Tate.

Anyway, Ron Paul is a much more defined character than Tate. Having him speak is definitely a better use of time. Never really bothered with the 9/12 rally, though, so I guess that is partially my fault. Schiff, Rand Paul...could've really help their elections. Is it too late? I wouldn't even know what to do?

Revolution0918
09-03-2009, 09:14 AM
i know i blew up the website with ATLEAST 50 messages a day when they were asking for people to get to speak...i had the judge ron rand schiff kokesh etc. ...hopefully they looked into it

mczerone
09-03-2009, 10:03 AM
i know i blew up the website with ATLEAST 50 messages a day when they were asking for people to get to speak...i had the judge ron rand schiff kokesh etc. ...hopefully they looked into it

who is "they"?

Glenn Beck? Agents of Rupert Murdoch? Agents of the GOP? Agents of the Democrats?

The whole 912 thing stinks to me - more controlled opposition that compromises any real different idea for 'political expediency', either earnestly or as a set-up to be able to frame a certain type of people as the 'opponent'.

Revolution0918
09-03-2009, 10:11 AM
well u can play that game all you want...facts are facts, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of people are going to be there...what better way to get our message out? god i cant stand all the negative people on here that would rather talk shit and say that nothing is possible then to actually get up and try. be part of the solution not the problem