PDA

View Full Version : Paul should make topical videos for Youtube

plopolp
09-28-2007, 04:29 PM
Why doesn't Ron Paul produce a set of videos for distribution on the internet, such as youtube?

Everyone who google Ron Paul should easily find a set of videos, each on its own topic. There could be one short and one longer video on each topic. One "documentary style" edited with graphs and clips as he speaks, and one plain friendly interview.

Today, fans dig up old vids from Pauls long career in order to hear more about what he has to say (like the 1983 debate about the currency system). There is a clear demand for more Ron Paul screen time! Let's hear him speak out uninterrupted on his favourit topics!

If he has given a 30 seconds answer to a question about, say, health care in a TV-debate, then interested viewers should easily be able to find on the internet both a 3 minute video presentation and a 30 minute video interview on that same topic.

Videos (and MP3-files) has superb reach on the internet. Text books are too time consuming and detering for most. And you don't need a Hollywood production apparatus. Just put Dr. Paul in front of a camera and he knows what to do!

What do you think?

fletcher
09-28-2007, 04:55 PM
The campaign does post topical interviews. They are a couple minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=RonPaul2008dotcom&p=r

specsaregood
09-28-2007, 05:02 PM
The campaign does post topical interviews. They are a couple minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=RonPaul2008dotcom&p=r

In particular checkout out the "spotlight" videos.

plopolp
09-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Those are short clips from Google interviews. Sure he speaks very well there, but still there is room for much more than that!

I'd like to see Ron Paul really elaborate on his issues on his own conditions. I'd like to see him "author" videos as he author books. I'm sure he could speak on any major topic (health care, money system, foreign policy, welfare, immigration et c) for hours in a row. No MSM will ever give him the opportunity to do so. But the campaign could produce such quality time videos itself for anyone who searche for it.

McDermit
09-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Definitely a good idea.