PDA

View Full Version : Mark of the Beast, Senate Bill S-666

wer
08-30-2009, 06:11 PM
http://olpa.od.nih.gov/tracking/senate_bills/session1/s-666.asp

S. 666—Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act
On March 19, 2003, Senator Joseph Lieberman (D-CT) introduced S. 666, the Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act. Provisions would authorize the Director of NIH to award partnership challenge grants to promote joint ventures between the Agency, its grantees, and for-profit biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries for the development of countermeasures and research tools. The Director would be required to issue regulations within 90 days of enactment of the bill to implement the awarding of these grants. Authorized would be $200 million for each of the FYs 2004 through 2008. S. 666 was referred to the Senate Committee on Finance.

Cowlesy
08-30-2009, 06:15 PM
That's old, here is the current S. 666

http://www.thomas.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:S.666:

S.666
Title: A bill to prohibit products that contain dry ultra-filtered milk products, milk protein concentrate, or casein from being labeled as domestic natural cheese, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Sen Feingold, Russell D. [WI] (introduced 3/23/2009) Cosponsors (1)
Latest Major Action: 3/23/2009 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.

SEC. 2. NATURAL CHEESE STANDARD.

(a) Findings- Congress finds that--

(1)(A) any change in domestic natural cheese standards to allow dry ultra-filtered milk products, milk protein concentrate, or casein to be labeled as domestic natural cheese would result in increased costs to the dairy price support program; and

(B) that change would be unfair to taxpayers, who would be forced to pay more program costs;

(2) any change in domestic natural cheese standards to allow dry ultra-filtered milk products, milk protein concentrate, or casein to be labeled as domestic natural cheese would result in lower revenues for dairy farmers;

(3) any change in domestic natural cheese standards to allow dry ultra-filtered milk products, milk protein concentrate, or casein to be labeled as domestic natural cheese would cause dairy products containing dry ultra-filtered milk, milk protein concentrate, or casein to become vulnerable to contamination and would compromise the sanitation, hydrosanitary, and phytosanitary standards of the United States dairy industry; and

(4) changing the labeling standard for domestic natural cheese would be misleading to the consumer.

(b) Prohibition- Section 401 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 341) is amended--

(1) by striking `Whenever' and inserting `(a) Whenever'; and

(2) by adding at the end the following:

`(b) The Commissioner may not use any Federal funds to amend section 133.3 of title 21, Code of Federal Regulations (or any corresponding similar regulation or ruling), to include dry ultra-filtered milk, milk protein concentrate, or casein in the definition of the term `milk' or `nonfat milk', as defined in the standards of identity for cheese and cheese products published at part 133 of title 21, Code of Federal Regulations (or any corresponding similar regulation or ruling).'.

Vessol
08-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Anyone who has studied the Bible at least minimally(not reading the Bible, I mean studying it's translations and history) would know that "666" is not the "mark of the beast". The number is actually widely disputed.

SimpleName
08-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Ehh...what? :confused:

Vessol
08-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Ehh...what? :confused:

Just religious fundies freaking out at superstition.

Aratus
08-31-2009, 07:20 AM
if a 1000 bills go thru or are introduced into the senate, thats roughly 10 bills per senator!
triple digits happens way fast when all the senators are trying to emulate our own teddy!

wizardwatson
08-31-2009, 07:28 AM
I found it interesting that Shyamalan is releasing Avatar: Last Airbender on 9-9-9 which is 666 upside down. Also interesting is another movie called "Avatar" released next year. 'Avatar' is a hindu oringinated word, and according to Hinduism, only the 10th and last avatar remains to appear on earth. He's called "Kalki" in Hindi and is supposedly supposed to kill the lizard demon kali who sounds a lot like the Scientology 'God'.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. LOL

wizardwatson
08-31-2009, 07:30 AM
Just religious fundies freaking out at superstition.

"Superstition is the name the ignorant give for their ignorance."

- Dragon the Bruce Lee Story ( Spoken by Bruce's SiFu in the film )

wizardwatson
08-31-2009, 07:32 AM
Anyone who has studied the Bible at least minimally(not reading the Bible, I mean studying it's translations and history) would know that "666" is not the "mark of the beast". The number is actually widely disputed.

I believe all numerology/astrology is just code to unlock God's Kingdom by the righteous, and to fool and deceive the wicked.

I could be wrong though.