PDA

View Full Version : Just Printed out and mailed 5 copies of this to MR. Cochran(R MS)

blueiron
08-30-2009, 04:36 PM
WE WILL TAKE OUR GOVERNMENT BACK

Hi, We are writing to you today Mr. Cochran to inform you of some very somber news.

WE, your voting electorate and constituency, have been under the impression that as far as the average, run of the mill criminal senators are concerned that you would fall into the “not so bad” or even “tolerable to keep in office” categories. It is our sad privilege to inform you that you have lost at least 5 votes(those being represented in this letter) and that you have lost countless hours of support, and that you have lost all financial contributions from us or our families. I deeply regret to inform you of this, but please understand that this was not our decision.

We feel that you your recent actions regarding your fundraising dinner with Mr. Trey Grayson has constituted a direct rejection of your electorates wants or needs.
We need:
1) True representation in congress, someone willing to stand up for the people even though it may not be popular.
2) A principled representative who will not succumb to special interest money or banker money.
3) A representative who will put the needs of his constituency BEFORE the needs of his fellow party members or governmental entities.

We feel that you have violated these needs by Choosing to stand with Mr. Grayson against Dr. Paul, whose alliance lies with the people and not with Washington, by the following:

1) a clear desire to continue the status quo and politics as usual in Washington, regarding the government’s needs before the people.
2) by playing into the republican establishments fears of Dr. Paul.(who, once again, is the people’s candidate)
3) by Holding this fundraising for only big money, big interests, you have shown that you reject the notion of the American people choosing their own representation.
4) you have rejected the Founding Fathers’ desires that every person who wants to be involved in their own government have the ability to do so.
5) you have decided upon which side of the line that you stand on, and We the people are looking at you from the other side.

Once again, Mr. Cochran, we do deeply regret the need to inform you of your losses. However, You have not only lost there are a few small things that you have gained. You now have in your constituency a tireless, unrelenting group of individuals who ARE ON THE GROUND IN YOUR STATE EVERY SINGLE DAY and whose only goal in the next few years will be making sure we do NOT see a Cochran in our senate come the next time you are up for re-election. We live, work, educate ourselves, and our children play in the very streets that you represent.

But it is not too late Mr. Cochran. Please, we beg of you, to reconsider this folly support of Mr. Grayson.
You may have not realized just what you were getting yourself into. You are directly going against a candidate that the people ALL across this country(even in your own state) have gotten behind as someone who will stand up for US. We feel like we can trust Dr. Paul. Which, as of the time of this writing is more than we can say about you.

Perhaps this is asking too much, but we would like a response from you Mr. Cochran. Not on the above writing, but we ask that you only answer two questions for us.

“Who do I represent in the senate” ____The People OR ____The Republican Party
“Whose needs do I put first in the senate” _____ The People OR ___ The Government
IF you answered “THE PEOPLE” to either of these questions, does representing Mr. Grayson in the upcoming fundraising REALLY seem like the right thing to do?

WE HAPPILY AWAIT YOUR HEARTFELT RESPONSE, MR. Cochran.

Sincerely,
Leon Delorette
Cheryl Delorette
Phillip Koine
Mallory Rogers
Dustin Miller.
(WE WILL NOT GO AWAY)

TastyWheat
08-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Something I was told at a recent RLC meeting, all snail mail may be sent to Virginia first to ensure it doesn't contain anthrax or other diseases and poisons (could cause a delay of a few months).

Faxes and calls are still the best way to contact Reps and Senators in my opinion.

TheConstitutionLives
08-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks for this. I'm going to take yours and custimize it and send one myself. Thanks

blueiron
08-31-2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the tip Tasty. I've decided to go ahead and fax 5 copies of it(one for each of us) to him too. Perhaps i will email him a copy too.
And theconstititution, im glad you liked it xD of course i give permission for anyone to use any piece of this for any purpose.

LETS TAKE OUR CONGRESS BACK.