PDA

View Full Version : The Attack on Giuliani

silvestris
06-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Dr. Paul should carefully consider any further attacks on Giuliani. The reading assignment was brilliant and no more need be said about Giuliani's foreign policy inexperience at this time. I think Giuliani has been destroyed. His "foreign policy" can be tapped later if necessary. It has been shown that he has no clothes. Dr. Paul should not ignore what opportunities for positive points Blitzer & Co. throws his way. But Dr. Paul's message is so much more than the war in Iraq and the causes of 9/11, and that message needs exposure. The season is long and I expect most potential voters to bounce around between the anointed ones; as they bounce, we should slowly but surely pick up the enlightened ones as they become disenchanted with each of the anointed.

Dr. Paul must stay firm but positive to attract those voters.

Bob Cochran
06-04-2007, 04:53 PM
But in case Giuliani brings up 9/11 again, which he most likely will, and is foolish enough to continue putting word's in Ron Pauls mouth on the issue, I believe Dr. Paul needs a ready defense, which should include a tactful but powerful OFFENSE.

I will have my popcorn out for this debate, that's for sure! Should be good.