PDA

View Full Version : Maryland ron paul supporters

j6p
08-29-2009, 11:54 AM
How do we infiltrate the maryland DNC so we can run cannidates? We can pull a bob conly?

Brett
08-29-2009, 12:26 PM
I think it'd be easier to infiltrate the current Maryland GOP. It's a complete mess and has recently spit out great Conservative thinkers like Michael Steele...

j6p
08-29-2009, 01:31 PM
what we found out last year our cannidates didnt do so well except for barlott. Is it possible to run cannidates as democrat without having to join the machine?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Good to see some info about Maryland on here today. The desire for constitutional liberty is really building here.

speciallyblend
08-29-2009, 05:34 PM
I think it'd be easier to infiltrate the current Maryland GOP. It's a complete mess and has recently spit out great Conservative thinkers like Michael Steele...

the fact i just read your post makes me think the gop is dead! steele is a complete moron and has nothing even close to ron paul or the movement! he tried to undermine everything ron paul was doing when running! steele cannot be trusted and is part of the same old guard gop that needs to go! he needs to join palin and say bye bye!!
palin and steele would make good girl scout troop leaders nothing more, neo-con republicans trying to save their political asses are all they are!!!

speciallyblend
08-29-2009, 05:36 PM
what we found out last year our cannidates didnt do so well except for barlott. Is it possible to run cannidates as democrat without having to join the machine?

the republican party is the new scarlet letter, R

Brett
08-31-2009, 02:50 PM

The Ron Paul Republicans that ran in Maryland last year were in terrible 75/25 split districts.

Badger Paul
08-31-2009, 04:06 PM
Yes, the RP candidates did not do too well in heavily Democratic Maryland but it does not matter. Controlling the GOP per Congressional District is what counts. Why? Because at the GOP Convention, each Congressional District gets three delegates.

Control the CDs, and you control the party.

malkusm
08-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Yes, the RP candidates did not do too well in heavily Democratic Maryland but it does not matter. Controlling the GOP per Congressional District is what counts. Why? Because at the GOP Convention, each Congressional District gets three delegates.

Control the CDs, and you control the party.

This.

But also, those folks around the Eastern Shore need to continue to be active in taking making district 1 a liberty district. Historically a GOP stronghold....but yet I don't sense that the party leadership there is any stronger than anywhere else in the state (case in point - the mess they made in losing the seat last election)

j6p
08-31-2009, 06:07 PM
But isn't the maryland primary winner take all? That means the delegates have to vote for the person that won (mob Rule) Or can the delegates break ranks in Maryland? Mybe we ron paul supporters can change that rule once we get entrenched. How do you go about taking charge of your district?